• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I mean, yeah, I agree with you guys, bair and nair (the former, especially) are better for spacing, but I've made use of fair every now and then. And I meant punishing as in reads, not random mistakes.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
and making sure your Utilts don't come out as Usmashes haha.
Yo Bryan, if you're going to utilt after an aerial, it's best to start holding up as soon as you aerial (so if you're going to dair>utilt, you'd be holding up during the last part of the dair) so that you can just l-cancel and hit A. This makes it really easy imo.

null55

Smash Master
lolol @ Smith

now all you need to do is find an anime character saying "**** this ****ing little **** with his sword"

null55

Smash Master
p.s. good job today Gboro for re-uniting me with a long lost... uh. some guy i knew. lol. good **** today john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom