• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nasir's IC just made a kind of good placing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well as you all may know i am not on the boards quite often although the thing is that now i know how it works :p. well i just got 13th at BFWNY and i know that i could have gotten better to make the IC ranking list higher although nasir was an idiot. what happend was that i was facing asylem's snake which was pretty good and i JV 3 stocked it first round then he counter picked to final destination and i decided to take it easy and go diddy kong and i almost won although my stupidity came over me and i decided to go diddy kong again in a rematch and he had taken that set. so i just want you guys to know that i am an amazing IC because every1 on the shout outs said that and also i had a perfect 2-0 streak with IC but when i decided to change i skrewd up so i hope that u guys give me feedback and actually take my advice when i say sumthin in the threads.

not tryin to be cocky i am just sayin my placings sorry if u guys took it the wrong way i just couldn't find a ic placings thread and i really don't wanna make one so i just posted my results and the gay way how i lost.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
the talking in thrid person really drives frozenpopo up the wall. start by stopping that and frozenpopo may help you.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
the talking in thrid person really drives frozenpopo up the wall. start by stopping that and frozenpopo may help you.
Lmao, does make you sound really arrogant :laugh: 13th isn't 14th I guess....'grats, we all just need to keep trying to make us look better ;)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Okay, first of all, you're cocky. Which is stupid. I took 13th at a far better tournament than you did, and didn't bother posting because 13th means nothing. Second, third person went out years ago.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
IC against Diddy should be a fun matchup, just take their bananas and banana> grab them...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
IC against Diddy should be a fun matchup, just take their bananas and banana> grab them...
lol no. its manageable as long as you keep your cool/grab teh bannanas/adapt to whatever happens, but his throw banana -> popo trips -> dash -> regrab banana/hit nana/popo -> throw banana can be pretty annoying.

lain

Smash Master
so i just want you guys to know that i am an amazing IC because every1 on the shout outs said that and also i had a perfect 2-0 streak with IC but when i decided to change i skrewd up so i hope that u guys give me feedback and actually take my advice when i say sumthin in the threads.
You're right. Instead of looking at placements here we'll just take your word and the other nice people that gave you shoutouts, probably somewhere along the generic line of "Great IC man!".

:]

Kage Me

Smash Ace
i hope that u guys actually take my advice when i say sumthin in the threads.
Give me one reason to consider your advice valuable just because you placed 13th at some tournament.
While you're at it, give me one reason why we wouldn't consider your advice valuable before.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I play wife and r ranked 153 on teh aib lader.

duz dat mean u guyz shuld lisen 2 mi advise in teh forums???///

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I play wife and r ranked 153 on teh aib lader.

duz dat mean u guyz shuld lisen 2 mi advise in teh forums???///
i'm like 1850 on the AiB ladder, but people still listen to me.... maybe its just my charismatic nature and all around positive personality.

nah!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't make topics about yourself please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom