• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto Fighter returning to Wii this fall with wifi

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think it's because there's not as much Naruto fans as there was before. I'll agree, one of the best Wii fighter games right now.
Not that it has any real competition.

Naruto games are mediocre at best (just like the source material.... coincidence?) I don't doubt that this one will be any different, and I sure won't be spending money that I could be spending on a better game to find out.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Not that it has any real competition.

Naruto games are mediocre at best (just like the source material.... coincidence?) I don't doubt that this one will be any different, and I sure won't be spending money that I could be spending on a better game to find out.
I guess you got me there. :p

As for this game, (or everyone Naruto Clash of Ninja game), is mostly about bait and trap, this game doesn't depend on button mashing which is good. I don't know, I guess we all have different taste.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Am I the only one who thinks that Deidara is the most annoying character to fight in any CoN game?

Dy17

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who thinks that Deidara is the most annoying character to fight in any CoN game?
i only find him annoying when he cant flinch. he uses all the clay without charging. i think the most annoying is sasuke. online people are stupid and start off double jumping and then disappearing like idiots. i just side step it. they constantly use his sword too. i find that to be lame.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't like what they did with him in this game. I miss good old CoN 2 Sasuke. =P

Top Bottom