• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drogoth232

Smash Lord
This version of Mega Y is only a vertexed smash4 Zard. You'd be better off just vertexing KJPs smash4 zard psa model and getting the same result

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
This version of Mega Y is only a vertexed smash4 Zard. You'd be better off just vertexing KJPs smash4 zard psa model and getting the same result
Well, why not just use this, then? lol Since KJP's is Smash 4 Zard anyway! But I see your point: I knew it was custom since I'm pretty sure Mega Y isn't in Smash 4

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Normal maps and Spec maps arent fun, but I tried my best for not being able to test things myself.

https://twitter.com/smb123w64gb/status/708501480764903424

EDIT:

Whenever the "Smash 4" Vault is a thing, these'll be the top download for the rest of eternity.
Well, why not just use this, then? lol Since KJP's is Smash 4 Zard anyway! But I see your point: I knew it was custom since I'm pretty sure Mega Y isn't in Smash 4
I like this idea a lot... Especially since, in Project M, we're not limited to Smash 4's vertices. Since Nanobuds started this in 3DS Max, it wouldn't be too hard.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Ezio's a fraud, and you you should reconsider who you're allegiances go towards.
I recommend one of the newer protagonists, from Watch Dogs. Whoever they are.
Also nice work. Pikmin may be a boring game, but that's no reason not to sandbag on a lv 9 Louie as Charizard Y, only using flare blitz. :006:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Since you've got that fancy Mega Y model there already, are you also gonna import it to Brawl? It'd be nice to have matching Wii U - styled Charizards from you (especially if there is ever a normal Wii U Charizard with your armor)...
Probs not since I'm lazy

... because his is already imported and it'd be infinitely easier for someone to just vertex one already?
so you don't have to import it?
which takes more time?

... seriously
savage

EDIT:

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
That running animation does not bode well with that texture. It looks like the Tin-Man just got out from the dentist and is on nitrous oxide.
I'd put a gif here for an example, but I can't get any.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Is it possible to edit a headgear to get a full face instead of just a hat (similar to black knight headgear) for other headgears such as Geno and King K. Rool and Inkling?
For Geno and the Inkling, probably not.
K. Rool, maybe, but it'd look really weird.
Fusion Samus seems to have holes in the knees.
It used to be a palette swap,
then she took a hole in the knee.

Last edited:

王女 クマトラ

Outta my way, dammit!
NNID
ChieSatonaka
Amazing Samus skins.. The Olimar tho.. Needs moar Brittany pls.

Oh, and will you be releasing them for those of us that actually do have moddable Wii U's? I plan on getting a 5.3.2 one (As long as IOSU doesn't come out before that, lol)

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Amazing Samus skins.. The Olimar tho.. Needs moar Brittany pls.

Oh, and will you be releasing them for those of us that actually do have moddable Wii U's? I plan on getting a 5.3.2 one (As long as IOSU doesn't come out before that, lol)
Once the tools used go public, I'll probably release them.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
That looks nice, but tbh it looks kind of dark. Maybe it's just that render, but maybe make some of the surface shine a bit brighter?

Cynapse

Smash Ace
off topic but I've just started using dolphin what's it's files size limit
or is there none
None, though the virtual SD card limit is still 2GB as far as I'm aware.
I thought he did them, since I have some BPs for Falcon. I'll look for the post with the BPs
EDIT: Here it is
Dunno how I missed that. Went through a ton of pages. I revoke my previous statement.

Top Bottom