• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Can you link me to somewhere you have all your excellent stocks in one place I can download them? If not, can I ask you to zip em up, I'd love to download them.
The link is in my thread.

Edit: Left or right? Can't decide on the chin, but leaning left.
beta4.png
beta3.png

Edit 2:
show.png

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Kirby requests are open for the next few days. 3 at a time. Won't get to doing them until late next week, got other projects to work on.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
You already did the Yarn Kirby and recolor and since we never got a good chocolate colored Kirby.... No requests again.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
You already did the Yarn Kirby and recolor and since we never got a good chocolate colored Kirby.... No requests again.
I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶c̶o̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶K̶i̶r̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶w̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶e̶s̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶,̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶w̶l̶/̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶M̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶.̶
MenSelchrFaceB_choc.png
ScreenCapture17.png

Experimentation.
View attachment 102120
Thoughts?
It's really good, but not very smooth in the top-left, and there's a chunk of red in the bottom-right corner.

Attachments

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
If you get me a good image of what you want chocolate Kirby to be, I'll try it. I'll make it fit Brawl's aesthetic, rather than messing with hue, I merge Brawl/Project M textures.
I guess if it's not too much trouble to make all the hats work, I'd be pretty grateful for that. That way every Air Ride color could be used... Thanks, pal!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Announcement for everyone:

I really want to get my 3.6 CSP pack done ASAP. After Kirby, I will be done with requests until AFTER I finish the default CSPs for all the other characters.

Thanks for understanding.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
It's really good, but not very smooth in the top-left, and there's a chunk of red in the bottom-right corner.
The red eye shadow bit was jagged in the original render as well. The bottom red tidbit is just from how I cut it. My point here is to make an acceptable stock for something with a less-than suitable head.

I really want to get my 3.6 CSP pack done ASAP. After Kirby, I will be done with requests until AFTER I finish the default CSPs for all the other characters.

This is good in many ways. You don't have to worry about requests, it gets done faster, and I'll have far less unique heads to chop off. Good times.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Hold up -
I understand that a lot, but can it still be in waves? Like week one would be Luigi week, week two would be Pit week, etc? That's a lot easier for me.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I guess if it's not too much trouble to make all the hats work, I'd be pretty grateful for that. That way every Air Ride color could be used... Thanks, pal!
Cool, since that image is a bit different, does that mean you'll want an inverse of what I did? Darker skin and lighter feet?

I DOUBLE POSTED.
I AM SATAN

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685

Coolio, glad to hear that! It must be tiring taking in a lot of requests. I was actually wondering how long it would take to finish the roster given those conditions. Do you have everybody mostly done, or do you make character renders one at a time?

Top Bottom