• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hold up -
I understand that a lot, but can it still be in waves? Like week one would be Luigi week, week two would be Pit week, etc? That's a lot easier for me.
I hope to knock out at least 2 characters a weekend.
Coolio, glad to hear that! It must be tiring taking in a lot of requests. I was actually wondering how long it would take to finish the roster given those conditions. Do you have everybody mostly done, or do you make character renders one at a time?
Not sure how long it will take. I got the poses that I like set up for a few more characters, but most still need a new pose.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
MK stocks. Not sure about these what with the angled mask. The detail on Beta Knight is cut off, too.
Untitled-1.png

I did all but one. (Blade Knight) Get 'em while they're hot.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
MK stocks. Not sure about these what with the angled mask. The detail on Beta Knight is cut off, too.
View attachment 102226
I did all but one. (Blade Knight) Get 'em while they're hot.
How would you not be sure?! Those look better than if they were facing forward!

Edit: teach me the ways of great stock icons Senpai!

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Honestly, MK may be best left with the vBrawl ones. Stocks won't look good with the angled pose.
I'm very much on the fence. They're the product of playing with circles and the batch process, and I really made them just to learn a thing or two in PS. They look alright in game, but they're really just there for those who want pose consistency.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
I'm very much on the fence. They're the product of playing with circles and the batch process, and I really made them just to learn a thing or two in PS. They look alright in game, but they're really just there for those who want pose consistency.
Nano stocks or riot! :yeahboi:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Gamebanana is literally the worst, I've been there a few times. It's mostly a Source engine site, so I'm surprised this is where Smash 4 mods'll go.

Last edited:

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
I would actually hope that we pull a Smash Custom Music and turn BrawlVault to "SmashVault"

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Mr. Buds, do you think you'll ever use the poll again? I keep forgetting to ask everytime I notice it in the thread.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Where can I find those Phantom Ganon recolors? They look dank.
Thanks, I made them! Just look earlier in this thread, you'll find 'em. I updated them recently to change the hair and the thing that holds the jewel because it was a little tricky to tell them apart in-game, want me to update the .zip I uploaded?

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
Thanks, I made them! Just look earlier in this thread, you'll find 'em. I updated them recently to change the hair and the thing that holds the jewel because it was a little tricky to tell them apart in-game, want me to update the .zip I uploaded?
Nice! If you can upload the .zip, then yes please! But could you keep the ones from the portraits, too? I'll give it a shot at editing his hair color on them, but I'm not sure if I can make them look good lol. So just in case, I'd like to have both versions, if it's not a problem. :p

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Sometimes I hate it when there's a skin that comes out like a day after you close requests, Just in general

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Sorry for double post, but Smashborbs won't let me upload two .zips simultaney.

This second version is only for the Project Ganondorf Lucario replacement, the textures will still work for a non Ganondorf replacement, but the .pac files won't.

Attachments

UltimateHylian

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yorch2296
3DS FC
1650-2285-2395
Sorry for double post, but Smashborbs won't let me upload two .zips simultaney.

This second version is only for the Project Ganondorf Lucario replacement, the textures will still work for a non Ganondorf replacement, but the .pac files won't.
I actually meant to use the textures for Project Ganondorf. This is perfect lol. Thank you kindly, man!

And about my username and picture, the name is just something generic I came with when registering xD Hylian because I'm a Zelda fan, and the picture was done (totally not in Paint) when I was sad about Roy not coming back to Smash 4, before the DLC came out obviously lol. I keep forgetting to change it :v

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
I actually meant to use the textures for Project Ganondorf. This is perfect lol. Thank you kindly, man!

And about my username and picture, the name is just something generic I came with when registering xD Hylian because I'm a Zelda fan, and the picture was done (totally not in Paint) when I was sad about Roy not coming back to Smash 4, before the DLC came out obviously lol. I keep forgetting to change it :v
I can see you didn't even finish the gauntlet on "roy". It has no shading! :glare:

Top Bottom