• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Gotta fix the shoes, though...
NONONO THOSE ARE FINE KEEP THEM

For real though people have the misconception that Sonic's shoes HAVE to be shiny. They don't, and oft times look better when not coated in a half-assed gloss effect. (thx Brawl) Take SA1 and 2, for example.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
NONONO THOSE ARE FINE KEEP THEM

For real though people have the misconception that Sonic's shoes HAVE to be shiny. They don't, and oft times look better when not coated in a half-***** gloss effect. (thx Brawl) Take SA1 and 2, for example.
Materials are perfect, but loom at the shape of his right shoe. I smoothed them out but it messed with the mesh, right where the white stripe connects to the bottom of the shoe

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Materials are perfect, but loom at the shape of his right shoe. I smoothed them out but it messed with the mesh, right where the white stripe connects to the bottom of the shoe
Hokay whew. Noticed the error, (imagine it will get cropped out) assumed it was a one-time deal. Pip-pip.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
hey nanobuds can you do tingle over snake i think tingle over snake is a good idea but an import not a texture or vertice just an import from hyrule warrios i have a hyrules worrirs model from model resource if yo want to make tingle over snake

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Any chance of getting the full render of your most recent pose? (for consistency)
hey nanobuds can you do tingle over snake i think tingle over snake is a good idea but an import not a texture or vertice just an import from hyrule warrios i have a hyrules worrirs model from model resource if yo want to make tingle over snake
If that's not elaborate trolling...

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
First image. I dont see any difference whatsoever, but it might just be because I am terrible at images. Second one, save it for the Japanese release. How could changing just the eyes change so much. The mouth is still exactly the same.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Yo bro, I specifically didn't. I refrained.
Oops.
Naw, dude, that's just cosplay Sonic.
...but this is more than enough reason to beat you down at the speed of sound.
Which you can now do with tasty HD Nano stuff. I shrunk the BPs this time as they tend to look better at about 200% of Brawl's original resolution rather than full size, at least on my laptop.
CSS.png

Brawl.png

Brawl.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom