• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
I can't find Corrupted Samus or Zero-Two Meta Knight on the vault. Could someone direct me to them?

EDIT: I found Corrupted Samus while scrolling through the vault.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Oh, and I should try making an Awakening Roy with the Binding Blade for you. Should be easy, maybe. That's something you wanted, right?
Don't worry about it. Though I would have preferred it, I'm still happy with what we got. Thanks though.

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and I should try making an Awakening Roy with the Binding Blade for you. Should be easy, maybe. That's something you wanted, right?
Judging by the PM Arts and Alts thread, quite a few people want this. Myself included. I think this is neither the time nor place to make requests of this nature, so I'll leave it at that.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Hey Wii losers, I've sized down all of the assets for Nano's stuff that I've made thus far to be compatible with your sh*tty little white toaster. Get 'em here.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Neat! Can we expect more collaborative projects of high quality in the future?

Prim8

Smash Rookie
This is so cool and it came out of nowhere! HYPE! I can only hope the future may bring us more awesome things like this. You never fail to amaze Nano, I am so glad for all you have given to this community over the years. Also mad props to Corshmell as well for making this all happen! (The alternate costumes were always my favourite part of the PM updates and now I have one more to bust out when I play Ganon - YAY :D)

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Ooooooohhhhh...
kramer pigman.jpg

kramer.png

Edit: Also, question: How might we add the needed files ourselves to our own builds in Brawlbox? I'm not quite sure how to add the stock icons in the info.pac, and all that jazz.

Editx2: Last scrubby question, I promise. In the Triple Team Costume Codes.txt, are all three codes necessary to inject or just the 1st and 3rd?!?!!

Last edited:

Eljunbyro

Smash Rookie
Edit: Also, question: How might we add the needed files ourselves to our own builds in Brawlbox? I'm not quite sure how to add the stock icons in the info.pac, and all that jazz.

Editx2: Last scrubby question, I promise. In the Triple Team Costume Codes.txt, are all three codes necessary to inject or just the 1st and 3rd?!?!!
Info on adding all of the CSS stuff can be found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...-m-3-6-csps-bsps-rsps-and-stock-icons.407758/

As to the codes, yes, all three are necessary. Just use GCT Editor, export your RSBE01 as a text file (make a back-up first), paste those codes in at the bottom, and re-export it as a GCT.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Info on adding all of the CSS stuff can be found here: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...-m-3-6-csps-bsps-rsps-and-stock-icons.407758/

As to the codes, yes, all three are necessary. Just use GCT Editor, export your RSBE01 as a text file (make a back-up first), paste those codes in at the bottom, and re-export it as a GCT.
When I export the gct as a text file, it's over 160 kb, and when I import then export as a gct again, it's still over 160 kb. Hm...

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work... somehow? Thanks so much for the info!

Last edited:

Eljunbyro

Smash Rookie
When I export the gct as a text file, it's over 160 kb, and when I import then export as a gct again, it's still over 160 kb. Hm...

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work... somehow? Thanks so much for the info!
Mine is 160KB as a .txt, but it's only 64 as a .gct. Not sure what went wrong there - it's possible your computer exported it as "RSBE01.gct".txt. Glad it's working for you though.

64KB appears to be the filesize limit for .gcts in vanilla PM, but if you need to go bigger, SOJ supplied me with this gameconfig.txt, to be placed on the root of your SD card: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/72693039428009984/203584475756494849/gameconfig.txt - All it does is changes the hooktype from 7 to 1, but that seems to do the trick.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Mine is 160KB as a .txt, but it's only 64 as a .gct. Not sure what went wrong there - it's possible your computer exported it as "RSBE01.gct".txt. Glad it's working for you though.

64KB appears to be the filesize limit for .gcts in vanilla PM, but if you need to go bigger, SOJ supplied me with this gameconfig.txt, to be placed on the root of your SD card: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/72693039428009984/203584475756494849/gameconfig.txt - All it does is changes the hooktype from 7 to 1, but that seems to do the trick.
Yeah my new one is 64.4 kb, but nothing has gone wrong yet. I'll download this now so I have it handy in the future in case anything comes up, thanks! :)

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Something tells me Nano has as much of a hard-on for Gano as he does for Samass.

I was in the presence of my lady friend when I saw the video posted by M2000 on Facebook. I then ignored her for a solid half hour to gush and fidget with textures and such. You're jeopardizing my personal life. We can't keep doing this even though it feels so right.

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Hey the full-sized renders link isn't working for Peach.

Edit: Same with Samus

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Ganon will be getting a brand new pose. Old one looks bad when cropped.

I'll fix the render links soon.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Working on HD pig sh*t. It smells awful. In doing so, I found a minor error in your renders: the Triforce does not wrap to his hand. (or maybe that was intentional?) Nothing that can't be cropped out. (or healed in the case of my particular crop)
Observe:
Screenshot (36).png

Also, I'm having trouble deciding on which crop to go with for the CSPs. In all likelihood I'll end up doing both of them.
base.png
alternate base.png

Additionally Lord Nano, do you happen to be in position of full-sized textures? If so, I'd be happy to map them to their respective costumes in Dolphin. Then you could add the mapped goods to the download and your bacon would be that much crispier.

Also once I get I pig-face installed, I'll rip the texture IDs of the UI Aesthetics as they would appear in a vanilla installation and map what I cook up accordingly before releasing them to my Dropbox.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Working on HD pig sh*t. It smells awful. In doing so, I found a minor error in your renders: the Triforce does not wrap to his hand. (or maybe that was intentional?) Nothing that can't be cropped out. (or healed in the case of my particular crop)
Observe:

Also, I'm having trouble deciding on which crop to go with for the CSPs. In all likelihood I'll end up doing both of them.

Additionally Lord Nano, do you happen to be in position of full-sized textures? If so, I'd be happy to map them to their respective costumes in Dolphin. Then you could add the mapped goods to the download and your bacon would be that much crispier.

Also once I get I pig-face installed, I'll rip the texture IDs of the UI Aesthetics as they would appear in a vanilla installation and map what I cook up accordingly before releasing them to my Dropbox.
The triforce is supposed to be floating off the hand.

Also, no I don't have any higher res versions of the textures, sorry :/

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Bacon. Folder path in the Dropbox is mine\ganon\pig. Includes an alternate set of stocks.
tex1_32x32_6fd9adebf93b032a_1df43fab1c2e1a21_8.png

tex1_48x56_37c556bc64f92063_8c65aeb5bfb73865_9.png

tex1_128x160_e6f3d8740ce070c4_14.png
Got frustrated with the CSP crop. Tried multiple and settled for that one. Nano did say that Ganon would be getting a new pose anyway.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Sorry for sharing this drama, but someone is passing this as their own
Wanna know something cool?

You can't even see this in the Vault, unless you have the link.

By sharing the link everywhere, you are sharing the model even more.

Last edited:

ThatsBullocks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BullockDS
Wanna know something cool?

You can't even see this in the Vault, unless you have the link.

By sharing the link everywhere, you are sharing the model even more.
Wanna know something cooler?

You just did the exact goddamn thing by keeping it in the quote instead of snipping it. At least he removed it a while ago in his post.

Lose the 'tude, dude. He was trying to help.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Wanna know something cooler?

You just did the exact goddamn thing by keeping it in the quote instead of snipping it. At least he removed it a while ago in his post.

Lose the 'tude, dude. He was trying to help.
I wasn't even being mean? Chill out.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I don't think he's taking requests right now. He mentioned he was going to do the PM colors and costumes for the cast and then go back and take some requests.

josxx1803

Smash Rookie
Damn, I'm I been living under a rock? Where was I when this came along? Nvm. Nano, now I have to hail another god besides the helix. There I was wondering if anyone could make a CSP where Samus look sexy af and you, you anwsered. Now, let me ask, what did you do to make her look that good? Can I make her look that way in-game? Even in my "sh**ty little white toaster"?

F***ing loved your work, keep it up oh, Nano-senpai-sama <3

Top Bottom