• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Aight requests are closed for now
This is definitely the shortest length yet. Even though his costume slots are full, I'm not surprised, Ganondorf has a lot of great costumes and recolours on the Vault that were requested.
Like that pink.
AWWWWW YEEEEEAH

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
This is definitely the shortest length yet. Even though his costume slots are full, I'm not surprised, Ganondorf has a lot of great costumes and recolours on the Vault that were requested.
Like that pink.
AWWWWW YEEEEEAH
Ganondorf also takes the longest to render for some reason

Flambo237

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flambo237
Nanobuds, don't hurt me; I know request are over, but if nobody mentions this gannon I'm gonna cry.

Last edited:

LnktheWolf

Smash Rookie
Nano's only taking requests on theach character he was working on. So regardless if you asked it before this last deadline, you'd be past the mewtwo deadline by a while.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Eh, it's not that great, the color is off and the spec maps are kinda bleh. It could also use glow maps for the tail.

I'll wait for a better one before I render it out.
How dare you provide constructive criticism! You never know who may read this. They may get butthurt and take it the wrong way, possibly leaving the modding scene forever. That would be the catalyst to their spiral downwards and it would be ALL YOUR FAULT.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Eh, it's not that great, the color is off and the spec maps are kinda bleh. It could also use glow maps for the tail.

I'll wait for a better one before I render it out.
And the giant jagged jem sticking out of his shoulder. That part would be pretty easy to model, so much, I could probably do it!

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I hope somebody makes a Pikachu Charizard Lucario and Mewtwo model swap pack. That's not a bad idea. After all they come from a REAL fighting game :094::seuss:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
SPIKE ELBOWS.

It's great, your friend is great.

I wonder if it's possible to switch that one with the Mega Charizard X one... Someone did that with Zoroark and Lucario.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
SPIKE ELBOWS.

It's great, your friend is great.

I wonder if it's possible to switch that one with the Mega Charizard X one... Someone did that with Zoroark and Lucario.
There was something weird with the Mega X model and it crashes the game with iirc.

Just wait until model importing is a thing :p

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Good **** as per usual.

Just waiting for them to work on my stuff ;~;

Last edited:

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Since you've got that fancy Mega Y model there already, are you also gonna import it to Brawl? It'd be nice to have matching Wii U - styled Charizards from you (especially if there is ever a normal Wii U Charizard with your armor)...

Top Bottom