• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Nanobuds, will you ever release a tutorial on how to render?
If I do then I would basically be recreating some of the thousands of tutorials on Youtube. This isn't a Brawl specific thing, so I'm not the only one who can make a tutorial.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
That's probably something you'll learn in your 3D class, there are probably thousands of guides on the internet, all with each person's personal preference, (I love alliteration).
A-ha! Another alliteration aficionado!

Cynapse

Smash Ace
(I love alliteration)
A-ha! Another alliteration aficionado!
Don't be a cookie-cutter college kid.
If I do then I would basically be recreating some of the thousands of tutorials on Youtube. This isn't a Brawl specific thing, so I'm not the only one who can make a tutorial.
But it would have your special touch! Plus it would be good practice for writing how-to's if you've got one of those coming up para tu escuela. Which you probably don't but hey.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I haven't done CSPs in a while because I've been working on a new beautiful thing with someone else. I may have news about that soon.

But Ganon CSPs will likely be open later this week.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I ain't the guy who's goNNA LET THIS GO ON ANY FURTHER

THIS IS WRONG
You're right Nefnoj, that could have gotten bad and I didn't think it through enough. I'm sorry.

I guess you could say...

I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Oh god, what am I

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
(L on her forehead? Luigi confirmed)

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If I was a betting man, I'd bet that the "something beautiful with someone else" is either a bunch of Ridley CSP's for Project M or maybe something even cooler (Smash 4 Ridley mod, perhaps?).

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
To the stocks with you!
:mario64::mariomelee::mario2::4mario:
Both the pun and the stock evolution is so satisfying.
If I was a betting man, I'd bet that the "something beautiful with someone else" is either a bunch of Ridley CSP's for Project M or maybe something even cooler (Smash 4 Ridley mod, perhaps?).
Both are feasible, the former is more likely methinks. A Brawl-aesthetic Bagan Ridley would be nice, but I doubt it, it's probably a costume, but a really cool one.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'm just waiting for Nano to blow minds and soak some panties.
Like - he's doing laundry? That seems weird. I don't want to see his panties.

Your wording almost makes it sound like YOU'RE involved... Which makes me thrice as excited.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Your wording almost makes it sound like YOU'RE involved... Which makes me thrice as excited.
Not at all. I'm barely involved with Brawl/PM modding anymore (sans anything related to Smash3).

But honestly, when has Nano not released something hype?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I want to believe Nano and Theytah are finishing up Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf to go with those Ganondorf CSPs.

But I'm probably not that lucky.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Not at all. I'm barely involved with Brawl/PM modding anymore (sans anything related to Smash3).
Don't you work with MarioKing?
But honestly, when has Nano not released something hype?
It's gotten to the point where it doesn't matter what Nano releases, he could make a Donald Trump mod for Olimar and I'd still hype.

That was a joke, please don't ruin my submain.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
It's gotten to the point where it doesn't matter what Nano releases, he could make a Donald Trump mod for Olimar and I'd still hype.
Oh my god I need this.

Oh and requests for Ganondorf are open for tonight and will close tomorrow when I get home from class.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Would you be willing to do (and take a peek at if they're any crappy) these Phantom Ganon recolours I made? There were some on the vault, but they weren't amazing.
One of them has funky shaders - and I know how much you love funky shaders! The head's a bit wonky though, oh well.
I'll be using them in my build as a seperate character to Ganondorf.
Vault links would be a bit more appropriate and fair to the author IMO.
And - face it, a LOT easier for us guys to view, investigate, and see if they're top-notch to plop in our builds. If anyone doesn't know how to do this (I didn't for a long time) just click the picture of Toon Link's head on the vault submission underneath the download link.
Oh my god I need this.
I will pay you a small loan of a million dollars NOT to do that. Don't ruin my Oli.
How is that you know my heart's every desire, dude?
It's because I am your heart's desire... And I know myself pretty well.
ε>
I request nothing. Enjoy a break.
Maaan, you're the coolest. I like you a lot. You're probably one of those guys, who, when invited to a board game party, is the guy who ends up bringing either the best foods, or the majority of the foods. And top-notch choices too, one of each flavour that you know everyone will enjoy. Including maybe a few carrots, something not greasy, just in case there's that one guy who's super conscious about dirtying his stuff..
Hopefully someone does the recolors of Phantom Ganon
I got you, Pally.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Peacekeeper

Smash Cadet
Oh Goodie I got a good one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210635
Yes, this is another one of mine but I promise it's even better. (also just as a note, in the zip file there is a skin for BronzeGreekGod's Mage Ganon, thats not the one because it goes over Lucario)

I've been waiting to post this since Dorf's CSP was announced.
and these two I found.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210998
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207207

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Last edited:
Top Bottom