• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano WWYP - The Six Word Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's obvious I would have lost if I used that story. >_>

Well, have fun. Im going to a Smashfest at Iori's =P

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Do any of them have nickel sized wounds on their sides?

Also, I AIMed Scav about finishing my scores to which Scav said:

"wewt."

We're in for a firefight, boys! :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
To up the excitement, I had one perfect score and THREE tie for second!

AAAAAHHHHH!

Also, go Pats!
devcubwuc jsvbiubfviei!!!
I'm getting excited!!!!one!!!

....and now we wait for EE.
Any idea on how long we have 'till everyone has done their part?

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
devcubwuc jsvbiubfviei!!!
I'm getting excited!!!!one!!!

....and now we wait for EE.
Any idea on how long we have 'till everyone has done their part?
I see you're new to WWYP. Here's a tip: Forget about this contest for a week, then come back. It'll be a nice surprise for you that there's only a week or two left until the scores are posted! EE will take a while longer, and Scav is the worst human imaginable. He's just awful.

Prove me wrong, Scav!

Haha just kidding, I know you can't. No pressure, buddy.

Also, I can't believe this poking discussion. I've never seen anything poked hard enough to cause trauma. Not even close.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I see you're new to WWYP. Here's a tip: Forget about this contest for a week, then come back. It'll be a nice surprise for you that there's only a week or two left until the scores are posted! EE will take a while longer, and Scav is the worst human imaginable. He's just awful.

Prove me wrong, Scav!

Haha just kidding, I know you can't. No pressure, buddy.
Yes, I've been told that the contest will take at least another millenia to finish judging.
I'm not complaning, but I am getting a little excited...
"Little".;)

Jammer

Smash Lord
Also, I can't believe this poking discussion. I've never seen anything poked hard enough to cause trauma. Not even close.
An acquaintance of mine got poked in the eyeball by his little sister when he was 4. He lost the eye, and now he wears a skin-colored pirate patch.

Also, I decided to score all the entries myself. Surprisingly, all but one entry earned zeros. I won't tell you who won, but I will tell you who didn't tie with anyone: Me.

I was just as shocked as you are.

Cort

Apple Head
>_> @ Jammer

Anyway, who wears skin colored eye patches? Black is the way to go.

Unless of course, your skin color is jet black. Then you're ****ing awesome.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Well, considering black is skin-colored for about a fifth of the world's people, no wonder it's offensive to say that.

Also, that acquaintance of mine actually looked very Native American. His skin was about the color of a typical Vietnamese or Mongolian person.

Cort

Apple Head
No, people's skin colors are not black, literally... I was making the comparison of having a skin colored eye patch (black ones are the only cool ones), and saying that it would be lame to have a skin colored one unless your skin color was actually jet black.

Most "black" people are more like auburn or sepia, maybe.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I know some people whose skin is really black. I mean, there's always a bit of grease and some bumps that reflect light which keeps it from being solid, jet black, but it's practically totally black. Black people from different parts of Africa have different degrees of blackness, too. But definitely most black people in America aren't 100% black.

Cort

Apple Head
I doubt anyone's skin in the world is actually close to black, unless they've been cooked over an open fire or something for a good long while.

This isn't my point though ~_~

But, I sort of like where this topic is heading?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I doubt anyone's skin in the world is actually close to black, unless they've been cooked over an open fire or something for a good long while.

This isn't my point though ~_~

But, I sort of like where this topic is heading?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Daryl knows how to pull off a black eyepatch.

Seriously. She kicks ***.

Virg, post your scores.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Xsyven; I sent my scores to Scav yesterday.

Also, I think I would have to go with a black eyepatch if I ever lost an eye. But the real question remains: would you rather lose an eye...or a hand?

Dun Dun DUNN!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsyven; I sent my scores to Scav yesterday.
That's not the same as posting them! :(

And who needs depth perception? I can still see good enough with one eye. I wouldn't be able to function in life with one hand.

How 'bout this-- would you rather lose sight in one eye, or lose your hearing in one ear?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Scav is organizing them in his administrative way and I'll let him. I'm tempted, I really am, but I think it's best for him to post them. He also told me yesterday he finished so he's probably just organizing them. We both agreed there were some very good stories :)

Also, I'd lose an eye (the right one if I had a choice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom