• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Names Of the Blitzing ( finished)

Coffee™

I need it....
That's not how voting works. Voting works by people choosing what they think is best, and the one with the most votes, wins. It's determined on most votes, not on a certain amount needed in order to win. I haven't put my vote in. I don't think every person in this Character Discussion voted. I doubt there are only ten persons in this Character Discussion.
I am cleary aware how voting works.

Vote List:

Air strike 0.5, 1
Vector Arrow
Arrow Strafing
Death From Above
Milk Shake
Pin Coushin
Woot Cow 0.5
Angelic Layer 1

Note: The Vote Goes till 5 so the first name that reaches 5 that name will be it:)

@Undr k ill put angelic layer in the list then :)

Sean first stated in this post that the vote would only go to 5 which is why I'm said if Strafing was the first to 5 then we should just go with that. By going back on it we will just have constant arguments. All the people here will never be able to agree on one thing and tbh I don't think the name is as important as people are making it seem.

Just pick something and get it over with.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
well, i dont see what the hurry is... and we shouldnt be getting frustrated at each other. We could easily start another thread to discuss this technique (i guess for the title it could just be sean~'s arrow tech for now), and i dont see what the rush is to get it named. However, i think we should start afresh with names and a voting system to put in place. We could leave that up to Sean~ if he feels the same way.

Well what im trying to say is that this huge debate isnt such a bad thing. It shows the respect that the Pit community has for one another, as everyones voice is def. being heard and im sure we will name it properly

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
I did vote, and it was for arrow layering. but now that I think about it, Isay the name should be speed swarming. cause that is exactly what it is, a faster way to arrow swarm.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I cant do it that well either, you arent the only one. Besides, the way I'm performing the arrows are a bit quicker, more evasive, but no charge.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
yea it took me like 1 hour to figure out the rythm, cuz most of the time ppl make mistake in the beginning with there arrows, or there using side B if it fails. i can easily do it now. my only problem is the aiming :) but ill get that down as soon as i practice alot more:).

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Not that hard just think of it like this, Arrow up, let it go up, press b than loop it back down, and strangely everything works out together into perfect arrow chains.

Also i have an idea to fix this problem. Similar to B-boying, or breakdancing, people have different names for the same move, or technique. Hand Glides are called by like 3 other names, but people still know what it is if you describe or show it to them. Why can't we just have muiltiple names for it since you agree on one. Call it what you want, i doubt it'll be refered to much, it'll just be something people know about and people do.

You can agree or disagree but regardless of the name you guys call it, I'm referring to it as Arrow Chains.

Also Creator of this thread, Sean i think? You should change the name of it, double click on it's name where the list of other threads are.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
@rogue thx ill change name of it :), and ur idea is great i think ill do that. because i like arrow chains it gives me a better sight of what the deal is if u use it :). and nice finding a way for us to come out of this problem:)

Edit: i dont really know what name i should give XD. u got any names for it?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
SOOO I know I'm late in the naming process... buuuut, since Sean~ uses "BUILD" as his name, I think it should be called "Arrow Building," therefore paying respect to the creator. Just a thought =P

EDIT: Man I need 2 change my avatar, everyone has it lolz

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
SOOO I know I'm late in the naming process... buuuut, since Sean~ uses "BUILD" as his name, I think it should be called "Arrow Building," therefore paying respect to the creator. Just a thought =P

EDIT: Man I need 2 change my avatar, everyone has it lolz
This name would work well.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
u know what, everyone call it what u want, but when ever ur talking about that skill say ur own name or call it 'that other way of arrow swarm' or something like that im tired of the calling it names and those kind of stuff im done with it. arrow building for me XD

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Arrow Building ftw!

Oh snapz I actually did something productive for the Pit boards. Yay me!
Vote KY for SBR lol jk =P

Top Bottom