• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Name any dumb character request for smash

D

Deleted member

omae wa mou shindeiru anime character

But still, I'm not getting my hopes too down, despite the fact 90% of my most wanteds are anime bois anyway

Stand up, my Avatar! Ride! Blaster Bladeo!
maxresdefault.jpg

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
-Rudy The Clown (Wario Land 3)

-Phillip (Space Funeral)

-Super Friends (Doom & Destiny)

-Delivery Man (It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World)

-PeckcellavonPeter

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Anything from both the Senran Kaguran and Hyperdimension Neptunia universes.

If Sora Ltd. had gatekeep Mai Shiranui from making a cameo in the K.O.F. Stadium, imagine all the sacrifices that they will do in order to not infringe CERO's regulations without tarnish the original sources.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
-Rudy The Clown (Wario Land 3)

-Phillip (Space Funeral)

-Super Friends (Doom & Destiny)

-Delivery Man (It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World)

-PeckcellavonPeter
Rudy is a Cool Villain tho although yeah hes a Hand Boss so he wouldnt be cool in Smash!
My Dumb? Request:
Add Me! No im Serious Sorta:
Video Spiel Man.png
Add Videospiel-Man (Hes an AU Me) He Has Really Good Moveset Potential Like Im Serious!
Dual Blade, SSJish Forms, Magic, Shuriken Mah Boi would make a Great Smash Char!

D

Deleted member

But the request that's made me go "what" the most is easily... Sceptile. The least popular of the Gen 3 starters in a series that's already saturated with characters. What do you guys see in him?
To complete the second grass/water/fire trio

Fire: inceneroar
Water: Greninja
Grass: _______

Granted I would prefer rillaboom. Maybe that's just because I want more grappler characters

Just because it is on my mind right now, the prodigy character would make a fun fighter to play as.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Marx most Kirby Fans are sick of all of the sakurai Kirby Content and that definbitly Applys to marx also his Moveset is Air based so you cant reuse his Dreamfriend moveset!

Top Bottom