• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Namco Bandai Assisting Sakurai and Team Sora in Smash 4's Production

ShinChan92

Smash Cadet
You know, I've had the idea of Lloyd being in Smash since the announcement of Brawl. I'm happy now that they're actually doing it! I mean, does he not fit perfectly in the world of smash or what? I've had some ideas for what his moves would be as far as special moves and his final smash would go. Neutral B should be ranged so maybe Demon Fang? Up B should be a recovery variation of Rising Falcon(directional like spacies). I believe Side special should be Super Sonic Thrust. Down B is a tie between Beast and Demonic Circle for me. Final Smash should obviously be Falcon's Crest. These are just some ideas though. We'll see what they do with em'

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I think Namco Bandai coming on board is a step in the right direction in regards to making Smash more competitive.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I think Namco Bandai coming on board is a step in the right direction in regards to making Smash more competitive.
While I still have only a minor hope for the Wii U at best, I agree with you here and I really hope that this means they will stop being so adamantly against competitive play of the Smash series.

Jeyfar

Smash Apprentice
Well this could mean one of two possibilities. It will be either the greatest train wreck of a competitive game (even more so than Brawl) or be the best one to date. I hope it's the last part.

Erion

Smash Cadet
While I still have only a minor hope for the Wii U at best, I agree with you here and I really hope that this means they will stop being so adamantly against competitive play of the Smash series.
My feelings exactly.

Now you've got the main development team from Tekken, the director/producer of Gundam Extreme VS (quite competitive game by the way), and a couple of people who worked with SoulCalibur (not just the art/sound director). To name a few.

I like the sound of that, and I like their attitude.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm just hoping that the 3DS partnership with the Wii U thing doesn't screw the game over

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Smash Bros Wii U is going to suck so bad...
man, they could announce a feature that allows you to print money and people would still complain.

for those who don't know, Namco made the Outfoxies, the game that pretty much set the template of wehat would become smash bros. they are the perfect 3rd party developer for this.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Smash Bros 64 was based off of Outfoxies, a namco game. Guess it was only a matter of time they just put Namco in charge of it.

Top Bottom