• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nair to Footstool

Smashingveteran

Smash Rookie
I just hopped into training and at normal speed it's difficult but at 2/3rd speed was instantly able to do it. That said, probably isn't hard to master it consistently. However only really works on bigger characters.

Edit: as far as I can tell from lazily testing this at 2/3rds speed, only characters you could do it to are DK, Bowser, Yoshi, and Duck Hunt is bizarre but it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Someone else will probably look more into it

Last edited:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
N-Air is at least -1 on hit, so DK can mash Up-B before you're able to footstool him. Yes, I tested this with a human player.

Unless you can footstool opponents out of the start-up of an aerial (which is not how footstools worked in Brawl), N-Air doesn't do much against other opponents with fast aerials or momentum-shifting Specials.

Top Bottom