• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N4N3RZ vs SpaZtiK 4 match Set

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I meant to put these up eventually heh, and yeah, Spaztic beat me in a past tournament so I decided to change things up on him a bit. Thanks for the comments.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
looking good. a shame you cant rep diddy with me at FAST 1 in a few weeks

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
N4n3rz are you virtually the only Diddy placing well in tournaments at the moment. The only other well known Diddy I can think of is AZ and I don't think he's been doing that well, though correct me if Im wrong

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
N4n3rz are you virtually the only Diddy placing well in tournaments at the moment. The only other well known Diddy I can think of is AZ and I don't think he's been doing that well, though correct me if Im wrong
id say im placing ok in tourneys too. i've put all my placings in the tourney results thread. i just have no videos cause my laptop is pretty gay at recording.

and FAST in FL is >>>>>>>>>>> oregon tourney. this is a national brawl tourney we're talkin about here. you gotta come

Top Bottom