• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.F.B 4 Results Page!!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
before the holidays as in thanksgiving or xmas? if you can get one in like 2-3 weeks i'd be delighted! if not, try to aim for late november/early december. November 29th or December 6th seems like a pretty solid date to me.

ever thought about running a bi-weekly? Or a tri-weekly? Considering no more tournies in CT really this would be a good opportunity to start a recurrence, and chances are it will be a decent/big hit every time because of the lack-of tournies

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Hmmmm that does sound good, [so does the DK music x3]

now if I moved it to sunday do you think people wouold still come? Alot of
people have sundays off and in turn can work there saturday shifts in peace.

noodles

Smash Champion
Explain?

Noodles himself will admit that he camps horribly. While he has one of the best ROBS around...it's for a good reason. He camps.
i only camp bad against snake, ice climbers, dedede, and donkey kong. if your on the other side of the screen ill shoot stuff, once your close ill just play close quarters. its not like i just run away to keep shooting stuff.

1] Ninja Link [Various]- you know way too much about this game, good stuff ****** me with random characters
2] Moon-Doggie [Fox/Luigi]nice set. your definitely one of the better players in ct. nice finally playing you .
3] Dark.pch [Peach]good stuff your peach is too ****. next time i have a different char for you.
5] Teevee [ROB]good stuff in singles and doubles, youve got alot better since i last saw you. your rob is probably better than mine now (though im still amazing at dittoes lol)
5] rykrd [Iceclimbers] probably would of won that last round if it wasnt for the rainbow cruise gayness lol
7] Kevin [Marth]nice friendlies and such marth tippers are way too good
9] Nana [Marth/Falco]we had a good set minus the you suiciding at zero part. you caught up and almost won though lol
9] void [Pit]nice playing sick pit
17] Icylight- once we won the first 2 games vs tv/darkpeach to i start approaching alot more and got punished. we'll get em next time ;)

srry if i forgot anyone

noodles

Smash Champion
Drk.Pch won doubles even though he started off in losers?

LMAO

Now he can talk even more shit in the Peach board.

Good stuffz, d00d.
inui we only got one set too technically me and icy forgot we had an extra set to play since we haven't lost any matches >.<

Rykard

Smash Ace
noodles the camping was why i banned fd if you were wondering :p

and saturdays and sundays both work for me. its just the hour and a half drive that is the trouble. man you CTers have such low gas prices its not funny, its basically still $3 in NY.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hellz yeah bernard. Why don't you play brawl? i can teach you oli ahah

But, i can do either saturday or sunday. I say we take a poll. Everyone, PM me with your choice! Sunday or Saturday? December 9th or 10th. I will tally up totals and send to moon-doggie, make his life easier. Remember, your 1 vote could cost ya the day! ^_^

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Just throwing this out there I can't run these biweeklies/tri weeklies I can only do them monthly-ish sorry :0(

Icy do you have a place you could do biweeklies? bi/tri-weeklies would be really awesome and my best bet would be saturdays for me.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
me and noodles are looking for a venue for a bi-weekly or tri-weekly. This would fall on every other saturday/sunday unless newbs for brawl that weekend in which there would be nothing.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
try look for something in the middle of new haven hartford lol, i dont feel like going too far for bi/tri weeklies.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I wish it were nearer to central connecticut. It took so long for me to get to the cafe...

lol @ CT tourney in NY for Dark.Pch's convenience.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be able to come on a Sunday, I would lose too much money to do so. Saturdays plz.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hayang where in CT you live? =] i'm central as well, east hartford maybe we can practice i have no one to play with

noodles

Smash Champion
i few post i didnt notice eralier and stuff. well, only like 2 lol
for Teams it was 160 and for singles it was 190.

Yeah I was looking at your name and at first I put an A in there but I didn't want to look
dum so I took it out.

Haha so much for that plan.
wait how was doubles 160? there was 13 teams. 13x16=208
we didnt use T.I.O sorry :/

We used tourney maker.
ill recreate the bracket on tio and send the file or something to you so you can upload them. or me if they let me
i only camp bad against snake, ice climbers, dedede, and donkey kong. if your on the other side of the screen ill shoot stuff, once your close ill just play close quarters. its not like i just run away to keep shooting stuff.

1] Ninja Link [Various]- you know way too much about this game, good stuff ****** me with random characters
2] Moon-Doggie [Fox/Luigi]nice set. your definitely one of the better players in ct. nice finally playing you .
3] Dark.pch [Peach]good stuff your peach is too ****. next time i have a different char for you.
5] Teevee [ROB]good stuff in singles and doubles, youve got alot better since i last saw you. your rob is probably better than mine now (though im still amazing at dittoes lol)
5] rykrd [Iceclimbers] probably would of won that last round if it wasnt for the rainbow cruise gayness lol
7] Kevin [Marth]nice friendlies and such marth tippers are way too good
9] Nana [Marth/Falco]we had a good set minus the you suiciding at zero part. you caught up and almost won though lol
9] void [Pit]nice playing sick pit
17] Icylight- once we won the first 2 games vs tv/darkpeach to i start approaching alot more and got punished. we'll get em next time ;)

srry if i forgot anyone
i forgot ace >.< you didnt enter singles lol. nice friendlies with you lol iceclimbers are fun
noodles the camping was why i banned fd if you were wondering :p

and saturdays and sundays both work for me. its just the hour and a half drive that is the trouble. man you CTers have such low gas prices its not funny, its basically still $3 in NY.
oooh
good shiz noodles, moondoggie and icy. ct stand the *** up
lol hells yes. not to bad for only playing maybe 2 hrs worth of brawl since catfights last tourny in like august lol. im gunna practice brawl again now though

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Icylight I'm over in Simsbury, which isn't really central CT, more like northern. I said central because I thought it'd be better for everyone to travel a medium distance to get here instead of some people driving hours on end.

I probably live around 30 minutes away from you, but I don't drive and my parents aren't too fond of competitive gaming. I do wish I could play you in person, though.

If someone could find a venue in like Farmington that'd be great.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
farmington sounds like it could be a good place for a venue, maybe a bit more south.. Simsbury isn't all that too far Hayang; i'd consider it. Maybe we can get together this weekend for a little bit, i need all the practice I can get i don't own a wii. I will be able to drive there so it won't be an issue. Send me a PM and we can see how things work out.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
You could try it in the Digital Mayhem where Cort hosted Esticle (Wallingford) some time.

That's only 15 minutes away from me :)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Farmington is massive close to me. Literally 10-15 mins away. I also never have anyone to play off of Wifi, seeing as how I'm the only dood from Bristol going to any CT tournies.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hey bizkit bristol is only like 20m from me, maybe we can meet up some time =] maybe this weekend? i need all the practice i can get no one lives near me either and i don't own a wii anymore either ><

@ Digital Mayhem....I'll call him and see if he wouldn't mind. I don't know if they host other tournaments or anything though.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah but keep in mind they might want to because they charge $10 venue fee per person, meaning they make a **** load of money on tourney days for nothing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Something not too far from N.Y and other states near by maybe. some where that's central CT. That would seem cool with me. Also a place where lots of people in CT can get to with not much trouble.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
hey bizkit bristol is only like 20m from me, maybe we can meet up some time =] maybe this weekend? i need all the practice i can get no one lives near me either and i don't own a wii anymore either ><

@ Digital Mayhem....I'll call him and see if he wouldn't mind. I don't know if they host other tournaments or anything though.
Dude I'm only like 15 minutes from Bristol. We should all definately meet up to play sometime. I have nothing to do saturday if you guys are down?

noodles

Smash Champion
I entered Singles as Craig Christ. I lost to TV and Dark Peach though. Actually. They just nevber called me by that name, sady
ooh
You could try it in the Digital Mayhem where Cort hosted Esticle (Wallingford) some time.

That's only 15 minutes away from me :)
i second this
yeah but keep in mind they might want to because they charge $10 venue fee per person, meaning they make a **** load of money on tourney days for nothing.
yup 10$ venue fee no matter what pretty much

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
i few post i didnt notice eralier and stuff. well, only like 2 lol

wait how was doubles 160? there was 13 teams. 13x16=208
It was about 200 and then me and nana didnt pay since it was our tourney, then
nana got another team in for free, Blckguysrprise was the team so it ended up
chopping the pot down to about 165.

Next time it won't happen though *glares at nana*

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
* Glares back since I can do what I want since I brought him there and set up the tourney and wasted gas and got the venue amongst other things* !!@!@#! :0)

Top Bottom