• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mystery Dungeon--The PT Interview Thread: TYPH

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Typh, in two and a half words, tell us...Who are you really?
Underachieving complacent stc

what is your biggest regret in life thus far?
Wasting my time at school doing something I had no interest in doing because it would land me a job instead of going to school for something that interested me like music or philosophy, all the while hiding a deep depression because of it. I blame society.

T-block

B2B TST
What's your favourite matchup and why?
What's your least favourite matchup and why?
What is PT's worst matchup in your opinion?
What is your favourite stage to CP to, if the matchup doesn't strongly call for a specific stage?
Is there one move, sequence of moves, or specific tactic that you think other PTs should be doing more?

>_>

But the REAL questions:

Is there a specific reason why music is so important to you?
What are your top 5 artists at the moment?
Are you less likely to like a band if they're mainstream?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
What brought you back to PT?
Why did you leave for IC's....was it based on wanting to win or was it just the enjoyment of watching your opponents get so mad?
Did you miss the PT boards? I'd like to think were one of the more fun boards even tho its like an awkward dsyfunctional family with a few mentally challeneged children
Will you still be the troll we all loved?

And lastly why is Ivy your fav pokemon of the 3 in PT's team in brawl?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
1 What's your favourite matchup and why?
2 What's your least favourite matchup and why?
3 What is PT's worst matchup in your opinion?
4 What is your favourite stage to CP to, if the matchup doesn't strongly call for a specific stage?
5 Is there one move, sequence of moves, or specific tactic that you think other PTs should be doing more?
6 Is there a specific reason why music is so important to you?
7 What are your top 5 artists at the moment?
8 Are you less likely to like a band if they're mainstream?
1. Pokemon Trainer. lol. seriously though, my favorite matchup is either DK because i actually like to use ivysaur, or Snake because it's just plain fun. easiest matchup is another story haha

2. falco, falco, falco, falco, marth, falco, falco, marth, marth, falco, falco, and lucario. falco and marth for obvious reasons, and Lucario because i still have no clue how to play against him. maybe i should learn

3. Falco.

4. pokemon stadium. home field advantage, son.

5. squirtle's forward tilt. i haven't kept up with this board as of recently but no one seemed to realize how **** it really is. i hope you all finally did though.

6. music should be called Fun Math. plus, it's gotten me through some really hard times in my life.

7. moment: Justice, MSTRKRFT, Paul Baribeau, Voxtrot, Sufjan Stevens.
all time: of Montreal, Sufjan Stevens, Jens Lekman, Animal Collective, then it's a tie between Owen Pallett/Andrew Bird.

8. no, that's silly. lol

1 What brought you back to PT?
2 Why did you leave for IC's....was it based on wanting to win or was it just the enjoyment of watching your opponents get so mad?
3 Did you miss the PT boards? I'd like to think were one of the more fun boards even tho its like an awkward dsyfunctional family with a few mentally challeneged children
4 Will you still be the troll we all loved?

5 And lastly why is Ivy your fav pokemon of the 3 in PT's team in brawl?
1. boredom, plus after a 5 month break PT is fun to me again. i wasn't having any fun with him near the end of last year.

2. i knew i was **** and i wanted to prove that i was more than just a "good" gimmick player. that's why i stopped caring/going after i got ranked. lol

3. i talked to everyone here that i wanted to or that wanted to talk to me off-site and on AIM, so no, not really.

4. i'm trying to stop. it's a hard habit to break.

5. he's the cutest.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
How awesome was it to meet me?

What was the most ridiculous thing that happened in our matches?

Is my Bowser better than my PT?

What Disney song are you gonna sing with me this weekend?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. on a scale of ivysaur to squirtle, it was totally squirtle.

2. i'd have to say that match where we both suicided as ivysaur under 10% because ivysaur is awesome

3. i can't tell because i have no idea how to play bowser lmao

4. under the sea for sure

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Do you regret not teaming at WGF in '09 as much as I do Andy?

Should all the cool pts movin together and film a reality tv show?

Name some tricks/mindgames that are really satisfying for you personally when they work.

Tell me something with PT that should not work but you do all the time anyways.

How **** is Ivysaur?

Date for your combo vid?

Have you gotten around to listening to mewithoutYou yet?

Top Bottom