• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Top 5 Most Wanted Characters

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
These characters are the ones I want most in Brawl. I don't think all of them will happen, but none of them are extremely stupid and I have reasons behind all of them so here it goes.

-Rayman

Rayman is not a completely out of the running character. Raving Rabbids has been a huge success of Wii. Now with a sequel coming out, Ubisoft and Nintendo could easily reach an agreement. Plus on Ubisoft's part, Rayman in Brawl would definetely up Rayman's popularity and credibility, considering Brawl is going to be HUGE!

-Randi

Randi is the nameless hero from the huge Super Nintendo hit The Secret Of Mana. Although not much of this game has been seen in the last few years in America, Mana always places somewhere on the best games ever listings, and had a huge success. With characters like Pit and the Ice Climbers returning, I would love to see another old Nintendo Character come back to own at Brawl. Plus he has sweet hair. The only problem would be Square's approval, but if they did, he would be an awesome addition.

-Mallow

Ah, yes. Mallow, the Prince of Nimbusland. Not a lot has to be said here, besides this guy lays close to my hear. His crazy antics in RPG have left me wanting for more, and his zany cymbols and overalls would be a great addition as items or personal abilities in Brawl. Square again, but Mallow is so popular I hope he makes it. Nimbusland would be a great stage to play on, and Mario vs. Geno would make my day.

-Geno

What can I say, I loved RPG and am still replaying it today. Geno was the cool cat, and his doll-cannon abilites would be much needed for a Brawl relief. Another beloved character by pretty much everyone, Star Road would add a nice stage to pit combat against one another, and although not many items could come from Geno, I'm sure many people are itching to play as him. Square again, but oh well.

-Sonic

Olympics, virtual console, Sega and Nintendo's friendship, and the greatest rivalry ever. Enough said.

WHat do you guys think? What are your top 5?

Falcolegend

Smash Journeyman
i want:

1.ridley
2.wolf
3.diddy
4.sonic
5.megaman

your choices are nice, but i'd be surprised if some got in.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Those are just my most wanted. I want others too, like Ridley, Olimar and a customizeable Animal Crossing player.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
1) Ridley
2) Diddy Kong
3) Captain Olimar
4) King Dedede
5) Mii

Am I the only one who doesn't have Sonic in their top 5?
ehhhh.................... no (but it isn't me)

isn't their already a thread on this?

if not......................

1. Sonic
2. Toad
3. Koopa Troopa (generic)
4. Freeden (from illusion of Gaia)
5. Mega Man

i know some of mine won't get in but i can hope.................

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
1. Isaac
2. Captain Olimar
3. King Dedede
4. Paper Mario
5. Ridley (just because everyone else wants him in and I don't have anymore suggestions. XD)

Taws

Smash Rookie
So I herd u leik mudkipz. :laugh:

1. The triumphant return of Falco with his own swate move set
2. Megaman
3. Blackmage/Generic Final Fantasy Character (Like Onion Kid)
4. Star Wolf
5. Ridley
?. Mudkip (Not really)

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
Wolf (Starfox, as not to be confused with number 2)
Wolf Link, perhaps with Midna, I'm not sure
Ridley
Sonic
Cell Shaded Link

there ya go.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
1 - Alexandra Roivas
2 - Midna (Imp Midna, preferably without wolf link)
3 - Gardevoir
4 - Mudkipz
5 - Mudkipz

(if you can't guess, those last two are filler because I only have three characters I want)

Pima

Smash Journeyman
Megaman
Blackmage would be teh awez0men3sss and would be the only char I used
"Couple" character, I would even stand Plusle + Minun for another couple
JAMES BOND, yes that handsome dude with license to kill
Doctor Mario returning

In no particular order

Strong Anti-Sonic and Anti-Ridley

And please for the love of everything that's brawly, no more Pokemon

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Seriously, I would like:

1. Diddy Kong
2. Ridley
3. The Black Knight
4. Midna w/ Wolf Link
5. Viewtiful Joe

Unrealistically though...

1. Joanna Dark
2. Mr. Sandbag
3. King Bomb-bomb from Super Mario 64.
4. Boogerman
5. Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemest)

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
Without any suggestion as to whether they'd actually make it?

1. Kefka Palazzo
2. Banjo & Kazooie
3. Retro / Fierce Deity Link (really, any other link than YLink)
4. Trainer (any one, but probably Red)
5. Viewtiful Joe

Realistically?

1. King DeDeDe
2. Ridley
3. Wolf Link & Imp Midna
4. Mach Rider
5. Olimar

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
I've been wanting Metaknight since before SSBM came out, but since we already know he's in, here's my most wanted:

1. King Dedede-If Metaknight gets in, then Triple D's a shoe-in. He's got a big hammer too, and he's a penguin, and that's awesome.

2. Diddy Kong-Because we need more Kong. And Diddy's a better addition than K. Rool or anybody else from DK.

3. A Retro version of Link-Not number one because I don't really want another Link. But given the good possibilty that a second Link will be in Brawl, then I would much rather see a Retro Link, rather than somebody like WW Link, or OoT Young Link again (worst character addition in Melee), or Wolf Link.

4. Captain Olimar-Pikmin's been one of my favorite Gamecube games since launch. And Olimar is one of the best heroes in any Nintendo game for a long time.

5. Pico-I wanted Samurai Goroh a long time ago. But now he's an assist trophy. And after C. Falcon and Samurai Goroh, Pico is the most recognizable, and one of the coolest F-Zero racers. And he's an alien.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
1. Geno
2. Dedede
3. Tom Nook (I personally just want to see a raccoon in Brawl)
4. Ridley
5. Rick Taylor (Look it up on the Wiki)

Eikon

Smash Rookie
1. R.O.B.
2. Wolf O'Donnell
3. King K. Rool
4. Bomberman
5. Stafy

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Gosh. I'd have to reach into really obscure/unlikely choices to fill out a list of 5 at this point; most of the Nintendo characters I really like are in. So I'll go for something like this, and respond to ChaosSmash's list as well.

First, his thoughts:

Rayman - Disinterested, but wouldn't be upset if he was added. I'd live with it.

Randi - This is actually a cool idea. I'd like to see Squaresoft get someone into the game, and he'd be an alright choice. Not my top choice, but if he were announced, I'd respond with "...Neat!"

Mallow - Slightly positive; I'd praise his inclusion as a unique choice, but wouldn't really care much beyond that.

Geno - Moderately positive; would be willing to try him out as a character in Brawl if announced.

Sonic - I hate Sonic, so I'll be thrilled if he's in. This may seem like a contradiction...but it's not; I'd enjoy pounding on him!

As for my Top 5? Again, I'm seriously reaching into 'Haha, yeah right' territory to even fill out five, since Nintendo's already granted one of my major wishes:

1 - Lyn (Fire Emblem 7) - I've always really liked her character design and personality, and she could have a very fun 'high speed swordfighter' moveset, possibly with a bow & arrow for variety.

2 - Marle (Chrono Trigger) - No, I'm serious! She'd make for a physically weak/light character with an emphasis on magic and crossbow attacks, an exercise in playing keepaway. Plus I really liked her character design in CT. But Marle is such an unlikely request that in all honesty, I'd be willing to settle for Chrono/Crono instead. Or Ayla, but she's even more unlikely than Marle I bet.

3 - Ike (Fire Emblem 9 and 10) - Already fulfilled, but he was on my list of major desires.

4 - Tana, Marcia, or any similar character (Fire Emblem series; all of them are Pegasus-riders) - Absolutely unlikely additions, but I'd love to see one of them included.

5 - Ephraim (Fire Emblem 8) - Incredibly unlikely, but I liked his design/personality and his spear would make for a neat move-set. I honestly have even less hope of this than I do for Slot #4, though. More realistically, I'd gladly give this slot to any Fire Emblem character whatsoever.

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
1.John Vattic (second sight)
2.Max Payne
3.James Earl Cash (Manhunt)
4.Captain Planet
5.Mike Tyson

Conner

Smash Journeyman
My 5 are

1)Sonic
2)Sonic