• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Top 5 Most Wanted Characters

Ridley22

Smash Ace
1.Ridley
2. King Bomb-omb (unrealistic)
3. Omega Metroid (unrealistic)
4. PJ (unrealistic, From F-zero AX)
5. Falco

Hong

The Strongest
-5) Sonic.
GENESIS DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T. So spitting at Nintendo back in their early days makes their blue rodent perfect for brawl, right?
Wrong.

1) King Dedede
Well, I know he'll be in, but he's still wanted thus he belongs on here.
2) Simon Belmont.
If I could only have one third party, it'd be him. He's like made out of pure awesome.
3) Ephraim
That'd be awesome. Globally recognized and a unique setup. Give him some punch 'n kick attacks for close ranged combat and Reginlief for mid range. Plus he could throw Javelins for a special attack. If not Ephraim, the female Mage Lord from Fire Emblem 10 or Lyn from 8.
4) Ridley
Metroid used to be one of my favourite franchises until it went Prime, so I have high respects for the classic Ridley.
5) Any Animal Crossing representitive. Most likely the player's villager, who I will refer to as Animal Crosser or Smasher. There is so much to draw the moveset from! Gender and clothing can change with colour/team choice.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
1: Birdo.
2: Bomberman.
3: The main character from Secret of Mana.
4: Diddy Kong.
5: Optimus Prime.

NukeA6

Smash Master
1. Ridley
-He's the perfect secondary character to rep the Metroid series. He always was a great boss in the Metroid series (except the first game) and it would be great for a dragon to appear in Brawl. I hope there's a T-1000 color pallette for this guy. That would be awesome.

2. Sigurd or Ayra
-Sigurd is my favorite lord in the FE series. Though he mostly wields a sword, he also has a spear which can prevent him from being similar to Ike or Marth. Ayra is by far the greatest swordswoman (next to her daughter, Lakche and Lady Lyn) i've seen in any game. She can easily have a unique moveset despite her being a sword-wielder. Just take Sheik, Marth, and some Rurouni Kenshin swordplay, mix it together and you have what can be the greatest sword-fighter in all of Smash Bros.

3. Ray (any model)
-I never played a Custom Robo game but this guy looks interesting. I prefer to see the Ray 01 model since it's better known world-wide and looks great but I'll go with any version of this guy.

4. Ganondorf (new moveset)
-I was happy to see this guy in Melee though I was a bit diaspointed when he had Captain Falcon's moves. Hopefully that won't happen again. A sorceror should be able to do more than flashy close-combat.

5. Sonic the Hedgehog

IcarusKid

Smash Cadet
1. Duster or Flint (Mother 3)
2. Paula (Mother 2)
3. Kumatora (Mother 3)
4. Black Bull (F-Zero)
5. Peter Griffin (The game from GBA/Family guy) If you have any complaints about this character he was on a Family GBA Game. If you complain about this then your basically complaining to yourself. This is how stupid you people sound when you want 3rd party characters like Rayman, Spyro, Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, or Megaman, etc.

Black/Light

Smash Master
1. Midna (Reg or imp form, NO wolf)
2. Lip
3. Gard
4. K-fox
5. Starfy

3rd party ones i want. . .
1. Chocobo
2. Sora
3. Klona
4. NightMare (Namco)
5. ToS character (anyone of them would be great)

Darksteel Mario

Smash Cadet
1. Sonic

2. Olimar

3. Midna+Wolf

4. Joe (Viewtiful, of course)

5. Bowser Jr. (Preferably Paint Mario, but everyone knows that if that's going to happen it's gonna be Bowser Jr.)

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I almost cried when Meta Knight wasn't in Melee so he's obviously my first pick

I'll have to go with Bomberman because he'd be fun, that's all

Toad just deserves it dambit

oooooooooooooo................................................Krystal

And last but not least...my avatar duh!
BANJO AND FREAKIN KAZOOIE

@ smidge: it's Bub & Bob as a character, just so you know, and yes!

Jacko

Smash Apprentice
As long as falco is in it ill be happy, but other chars I want
Ridley
Wolf
Yea thats really all I want, I just really hope they don't add any more pokemon besides the originals, that would kinda ruin it for me
and no krystal too

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
My top 5 wanted characters:
1)Mii
2)Banjo-Kazooie
3)Marth
4)Captain Falcon
5)Megaman

Now my top five "never going to happen/or very unlikely" characters:
1)Charzonsos (my books character, not me)
2)Monkey D. Luffy
3)Sora
4)A guy form Guitar Hero
5)Captain Jack Spearow

Top Bottom