• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smashball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I shoot through a launch star and point my pointer at the smash ball, collecting it like a star bit.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Releases you from the illusion that I created and points to the Smashball in my hand.

You want? Sing me an ABBA verse. Now.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
That was definitely the Gogo's.

Transforms into Moltres, and snatches the Smashball with me talons.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Uses telekinesis to obtain the smash ball from Asteuruxas2082. Draws double uzi's to prepare to attack.

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
(I make the Uzis invisible physically, then I grab them and shoot Zzuxon continuously until he's unconscious enough while yoinking smash ball)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
It turns out the bullets were intangible as well, and Zzuxon was only pretending. Uses telekinesis to smash Asteuruxas2082's face into a wall while recovering both smashball and uzis.

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
(covers face upon being smashed into wall, then grabs on Zzuxon very tightly, while absorbing his telekinetic powers, then I tie him into the same wall and make it fall down with force, crushing both of them as I capture the smash ball by sucking it in with a vacuum-like device of mine)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Zzuxon uses his infinite improbability drive to escape from under the wall. It brings him to an advanced alien civilization. He befriends them and gets a UFO, returns to earth, shoots Asteuruxas2082 with a laser and steals the smashball with a tractor beam.

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
I continuously throw out my home-run bat at them, they get knockbacked from it due to their light weight, then I proclaim the smash ball.

megaminerzero

Smash Rookie
Look down! Look back up! You're on Final Destination! Look away! Look back! You're weapons are now DIAMONDS! The diamonds are useless. Look to your left...that was your right, but that's okay, because I now have your diamonds, which now have to power to spawn creepers. Here, put this blindfold on, take it off, the creeper is now standing next to you, hug the creeper, let him go. EXPLOSION!!! Lose your consiousness, gain it back. I now have the smash ball, but have no fear, because I just wiped your memory of these experiences and replaced them with more pleasureable ones. Now did you enjoy that circus we just attended? Of course you did. Fantastic. I must now recharge the sun with my awesomeness. Naturally, it won't take long. AWAY!!!
*Flies away into oblivion*

10 brave kirbys

Smash Rookie
that causes me to fly into space and hitting a planet regaining my memory the gravity pulls me in i still have my pieces of assist tpophy in my pocket so then aliens come take my glass and give me a glass gun and now i'm their king they make a gravity ray for me and i zap the planet a trillion times pulling final destination in and crushing it and then a trillion aliens attack you you drop the smash ball and i grab it then i vanish to peaceful popstar

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
(as Kirby vanishes, I yoink all of his assist trophies to trap in all of the aliens and use them against him, thus, backfiring his plan, then I delete the assist trophies to oblivion to make sure that nobody else takes possessions of it ever again, as I retrieve the smash ball)

10 brave kirbys

Smash Rookie
while i'm on popstar i build a starship called the cosmic puffball and made some more assist trophies and 3 are my untemporarily assistants nintendcat marx and mr hammer face shown here :smash: nintendcat distracts evrybody while i grab he smash ball then evrybody almost grabs it when marx comes in and takes the smash ball to my ship mr hammer face hits evrybody and KO's them we all get on the cosmic puffball and fly off

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
I get Star KO'd, Star KO'd into your Cosmic Puffball that is.

(throws Mr. Hammer Face's hammer and whacks everyone in sight to outer space, then takes possession of smash ball)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I ask Asteuruxaz2082 for the Smash Ball very politely, and he kindly hands it over.

"Thanks so much for that!" Said I.

"Well, you're welcome, but I'm not sure that's how this game is played." Replied Asteuruxaz.

"Oh, okay. I guess we gotta do something violent, huh?"

"Quite!"

I grab him by the throat, throw him, and upon hitting the ground, Asteuruxaz explodes. I take the Smashball.

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
(has no clue how I explode)

(reappears in front of Sly Fox, yoinks his gun and shoots him rapidly with it, then I take away teh smash ball)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I ally myself with Chuck Norris and Geno. Geno gratuitously blows up Japan while Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks Asteuruxaz into oblivion and gets the smashball.

megaminerzero

Smash Rookie
*Noby Noby Boy eats Blue Dusk/Captain Falcon*
*Takes smash ball*
Now it's time to swan dive into the most amazing...wait...*sniff sniff*...this place smells of feces!
*Hides*

megaminerzero

Smash Rookie
*Noby Noby Boy shoots Blue Dusk out his...rear end...smashing Asteuruxaz2082's plate in the process*
*Takes smash ball*

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
(whacks Cucco with a home run bat, it chases after me with it's flock, I run all the away until I used a cloaking device while I transform miner's appearance to resemble mine, within further confusion, the Cucco flock then attacks him continuously as I yoink the smash ball with a grappling hook while hiding under a manhole cover, then I hide inside the manhole, locking all other covers to make sure others won't find me)

megaminerzero

Smash Rookie
The Spearow whom which I was riding on destroys the cloaking device and tells the Cucco flock where the real Asteuruxaz2082 is. They dig through the ground and attack him in the sewers, bringing back the smash ball in the process. Snorlax then uses metronome. I hop on his back as he flies away, hyper beaming anyone who comes within a mile of the smash ball.

Blue Dusk

Smash Cadet
Blue Dusk: Sly Fox

Sly Fox: What?

Blue Dusk: Your shoes are untied... :awesome:

Sly Fox: *Looks at shoes* ... No, they're not.

Sly Fox: Crazy smash rookies <_<*Continues Running away* *Trips and Smash Ball drops* What?

Blue Dusk: Told You *Grabs Smash Ball*

Random Announcer: Y U NO'H C SHOES UNTIED!?!?

Sly Fox: Shut up -_- ...

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
dusk, that's not the real smashball, it's a fake. The real one is through that maze over there

Bluedusk: Mine!!

*dusk drops the smashball and runs into the maze*

sucker

*takes smashball*

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
(vacuums smash ball and fires it back into Segastorms' face, then I suck in the smash ball again and keeps it inside the vacuum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom