• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Corner's Latest Video Discusses the Nature of Bans in Competitive Smash

maxresdefault-1.jpg
Have you ever wondered why certain aspects of gameplay are banned in a tournament setting of games, including every Super Smash Bros. title? My Smash Corner, a popular Smash YouTube channel, uploaded a video shining light on this topic for players to understand why and what causes a ban to happen.

In the video, Ambrose, the man behind My Smash Corner, brings ups the ever popular question: “Why is wobbling in Super Smash Bros. Melee not banned?". He also explains the dynamics behind controversial decisions in the community such as Meta Knight's legality and stalling rules.

For more content like this, My Smash Corner is one of the premier educational Smash Wii U video producers. Be sure to check them out on YouTube should you be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominic "RayOfCannon" William

Comments

Top Bottom