• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My senior class T shirt. Help me get a pokemon themed one : - )

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
"Mon" at the end of something always makes me think of Digimon before Pokemon.

Our senior shirts weren't even advertised to everyone. It was a load of bull(not that I was even going to waste my money on one).

Edit: I went ahead and voted for your's. All the other ones were ********, and I doubt if absolut senior would even pass.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I loved our senior shirts. Black, with the school's logo on the front. The back it was like a jersey, with 06 as the number, since that's the year I graduated, and the name above the number was whatever you wanted. :)

I voted for yours, though Absolut Senior is amazing. I love Absolut.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Voted for you. If its made, post a pic of it up on smashboards.

And, I think you asked the right people -- you were winning by two when I voted.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I hate Digimon, and peace out is a decent message, even if it is a little unoriginal.

Regardless, I voted for you. You were up peace out 34-29 when I voted.

When is the deadline?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
That's terrible

I voted for absolut Senior, though senior shirts always suck. Last year at my school the seniors had Jack Daniel's on their shirts, with the Old number 7 being old number 07. It didn't work, but eh. We got some crappy 08 shirts based off of some punk shirt that looks like a racetrack i never heard of before. i didn't buy one.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Last year the theme for the class' slogan, t-shirts and other apparel was

Senior Class: 007 -- Mission Complete.

Exovel

Smash Ace
In my personal opinion, I think that if your generation is graduating this year, then you may be not the perfect pokemon year. I always thought that it was for either the older age by a few years (the ones that saw pokemon at its prime) or the younger age by a few years (the ones that can't remember a time without pokemon). I always thought that the years in the middle missed out on the real wonder that was Ash. Anyway, that's just what I thought...

But now that I've voted... apparently I'm wrong. You're winning afterall. Unless most of the winning votes came from SWF, then that's just underhanded. Here's the current line-up:

seniorway 10% (8)
peace out 26% (20)
absolut senior 6% (5)
no higher class 16% (12)
my new gradcut 3% (2)
senior guy 0% (0)
seniormon 39% (30)

By the way, we didn't ever have senior shirts. So it could be worse. Also, the whole POINT of a senior shirt, song, phrase, or whatever is to reflect those aforementioned "trends" set by modern teens. You should be able to look back at your shirt and think about the trends of the time. Even if you never liked them.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah, i voted for it, but after looking at that design, your classmates are going to be completely pissed.

though if i were a student there, i would have voted for "my new gradcut"

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
"Gotta graduate 'em all????"

Surely you guys could've come up with something better than THAT, right?

(Seniormon itself is pretty bad too.)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Looking at that picture, it makes me think you mashed Pokemon and Jamaica together, which is just completely weird unless you went there for your class trip. I mean, "mon" could've been taken from either, and green and yellow are on the Jamaican flag too. It really would've been sold if the background or bottom half of the pokeball was black.

At least you could tell people that it was meant to show love for Jamaica instead of Pokemon if they don't like it.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
"Gotta graduate 'em all????"

Surely you guys could've come up with something better than THAT, right?

(Seniormon itself is pretty bad too.)
I do at least give them credit for using "graduate" as a transitive verb (which is how the word was originally used, even if it's not that way anymore). My English teacher actually made a point about this when he spoke at graduation. It was kind of funny.

But, that doesn't really explain the design. The least you could've done was use a better font (hint: Andy MT, never Comic Sans).

antimatter

Smash Lord
good lord. this school's corniness reminds me of my hellhole of an educational facility.

Top Bottom