• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Roster Prediction is Better than Yours

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
In Brawl there will be:

40 Characters

19 Old Characters + 1 Old Transformation
19 New Characters + 1 New Transformation

The List:

Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Wario

Yoshi

Kirby
MetaKnight
King Dedede

Pikachu
Trainer
Jigglypuff
Lucario

Lucas
Claus

Samus (Zero Suit Samus)
Ridley

Fox
Falco
Krystal

Link
Zelda (Sheik)
Ganondorf

Marth
Ike

Captain Falcon
Isaac
Captain Olimar
Ice Climbers
Pit
Mr. Game and Watch

Sonic
Snake

Sadly, my list is incomplete by two characters. Now there are plenty of characters to choose from, however there lies the problem. Since I can't choose one of the remaining hopefulls over the others, I have left spots 39 and 40 blank. My list used to contain Megaman but due to recent events (news)... I have left him out.

Only a few more weeks left anyways to all of this is confirmed/ deconfirmed.

p.s. i think i should have included King Wart. Personally, i think he has class.

Tell Me what you think.

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Overall a pretty good and rational list, one more third party and, most likely, one more retro should make it all good, as with your 39 and 40 blank.

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
If this list had WW Link, it'd be perfect. Micaiah too, although I don't really like her chances.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Mario needs a new rep
Zelda needs a new rep.

Mario= Bowser JR
Zelda= WW Link

?
=/

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
I like your list..it's probably something similar to mine

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, my list is incomplete by two characters. Now there are plenty of characters to choose from, however there lies the problem. Since I can't choose one of the remaining hopefulls over the others, I have left spots 39 and 40 blank.
lol @ Mario and Zelda not getting new reps and Lucario over Mewtwo is just plain failure.
Don't try to make someone look like a failure when you haven't read their whole post, it makes you seem like an idiot.

I agree with another Mario representative, but who? And no to Geno, I don't think he's important enough, just being in one game, one of which he wasn't the star of.

Machete

Smash Ace
This roster NEEDS Mewtwo, a Mario newcomer (Geno-Bowser Jr.) and a Zelda newcomer (WW Link-Vaati-Minda...).

I agree with another Mario representative, but who? And no to Geno, I don't think he's important enough, just being in one game, one of which he wasn't the star of.
Oh, no, another Geno debate. :urg:

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
I read that you moron, what does that have to do with the guy thinking Lucario should be in over Mewtwo?
Because Mewtwo could be in with Lucario as well. Besides, whats it matter? He likes Lucario better than Metwo and think he is more deserving, is it really worth to complain about?

Oh, no, another Geno debate
I'm not really debating about Geno, but someone other than Geno. If no one else, sure, but surely someone must fit the bill more nicely than him.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Well, Mario was the star because he had to be. the whole plot was revoved around Geno though. and IC's and Pit say hi.

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Well, Mario was the star because he had to be. the whole plot was revoved around Geno though. and IC's and Pit say hi.
Find it odd that my point was that he wasn't a main character of a franchise or recurring?

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
i doubt marth and claus will be in but its your list.

claus-they already have a rep. for mother 3 and if they didnt have enough ness even has more chance then claus

marth- sorry marth users but they have enough sword fighters in the game (i feel your pain because they are most likely takin out roy as well :( )

vesperview

Smash Hero

claus-they already have a rep. for mother 3 and if they didnt have enough ness even has more chance then claus

marth- sorry marth users but they have enough sword fighters in the game (i feel your pain because they are most likely takin out roy as well :( )
You obviously haven't the slightest idea on either the Mother series or the Fire Emblem series, so please, don't try to sound smart about it.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman

Clause- I'm all for equality and everything, but so far everything Sakurai has shown us is Mother 3 related. Not to mention Lucas' moveset >.>. Ness may still have a chance but it's nowhere near as big as Claus'

Marth- We have 3 confirmed(4 if you count Pit) >.>. Besides he's the first FE lord and the logo itself is his blade. It's possible he might not return, but there's not an overabundance of swordusers that crowds him out.

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Anyone knows that Mewtwo>Lucario, besides, he's putting his roster for us to say what we think about it, you know like it says at the end of the OP, stop making a big deal out of it.
If I was making a big deal, don't you think I would have acted less calmly? "Seeming like an idiot" and "is it really worth to complain about" are pretty calm. I could've have said "You could've read the rest of his post, ******" or "if you don't like it, gtfo." Besides, it's not like I'm forcing you to change your thoughts or anything.

ANYWAYS, I would like to see Bomberman as an alternative third party.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
No new Mario character? You really expect the most popular series of all time to go from five reps to four? No MEWTWO!??? This topic title is highly misleading.
lol @ Mario and Zelda not getting new reps and Lucario over Mewtwo is just plain failure.
This roster NEEDS Mewtwo, a Mario newcomer (Geno-Bowser Jr.) and a Zelda newcomer (WW Link-Vaati-Minda...).
These.

Also, @ ssd, no "too many swords" johns.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
Okay....

I agree that Mario and Zelda need another rep on my list. The question is who? I can easily see Bowser Jr., Geno, Wart, Midna, Vaati, and Zant all being ATs, though I appretiate that they could be made into unique and good playables. (Don't yell at me about Wart... he's awesome)

As for the inclusion of Falco and the removal of Mewtwo. I just thought that Lucario seems more popular than Mewtwo nowadays... I have nothing against Mewtwo. I don't know why Falco's still in. I think that either orwill get in... Falco and Mewtwo.... but not both. Basically I flipped a coin and noticed that I had less StarFox reps than Pokemon.

Sora seems like an excellent choice based on what I've read. I was highly dissappointed about the rumors about Megaman, and I do expect a 3rd 3rd party character. Bomberman? Pac-man? Sora?

Claus > Ness

King K. Rool is debatable, though I feel that almost all the francises will have an evil playable character. And then the ones that don't will have a boss to suffice.

shellblade

Smash Cadet
The list is pretty much exactly what I was thinking except I would add a few like WW link and an animal crossing character

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
I like this roster. A lot. Seriously, Mario and Zelda probably -will- have new reps, but not because they need them. People argue that since they are important series they deserve new reps, but they have all their essential characters already, just like Kirby already has its essential characters.

Still, I would add Micaiah and Olimar, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mewtwo, WW Link, Geno, Bowser Jr, or Mega Man. That's pretty much everybody that's possible, though.

Top Bottom