• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My rant on meta knight and why I can't play him anymore

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Wow Jason, your arrogance has clearly deluded you. Never lost to a scrubby MK? What counts as a scrubby MK? You lost to dmbrandon, and you even said Azen ***** your DDD with MK at CH4. You lost a bad match to MK just like everyone else loses bad matches to MK. MK's match-ups are highly... HIGHLY advantageous for him. Anyone saying otherwise is just more concerned about 'getting credit they deserve for winning' or some other stupid **** that doesn't really matter. It's basically like me sitting here saying Marth doesn't destroy Falco and Peach when I know -****- well he has a plethora of ridiculous advantages over them that they can't do anything about. People need to get off this stupid **** and stop pretending.

Top Bottom