• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Predictions!! Part. 1

gangstajuice656

Banned via Administration
Here are the chances for any character appearing in SSBB!! These characters are the mose wanted in Smashboards, IGN Forums... If these characters are to be in SSBB these are going to be hidden characters!! Here they are in 3 different categories: Returning Characters, New Characters.

- Returning Characters -

- Luigi:

Luigi is the most obvious character to appear in SSBB!! He is the protaganist when it comes to Mario games!!

Results: Defenitly (99%/100)

- Ganondorf:

Ganondorf is basicly the most obvious character to appear in brawl! He was confirmed in a Via Interview! If he comes back he would come back with his sword! His sword would be used as a special attack!

Results: Defenitly (95%/100)

- Shiek:

Shiek is the otherside of zelda! She could be in brawl! She is one of the obvious to be in brawl!

- Mr. Games & Watch:

Mr. Games & Watch is a character that might not make it to SSBB! But, he is popular and Masahiro was very proud to put a 2D in SSBM in an interview, Before SSBMelee was released! He could bring him back but, if he does he would love to bring another character from it's series!

Results: Maybe (60%/100)

- Young Link:

Young Link is the most likely character to NOT come back! He is a clone but not a character that that is going to come back! He would easily be replaced by Skull Kid, or Midna!

Results: Defenitly NOT (10%/100)

- Jigglypuff:

Jigglypuff is most likely to be a NO NO! Masahiro only wanted a few pokemons to come back but what people are saying is that Jigglypuff looks like Kirby and the special moves are the same!

Results: Most Likely NOT (30%/100)

- Roy:

Roy is a really great SSB character but, what im hearing is that roy is a clone from marth! If it is true the steaks are lower for roy coming back, but we can't back off just yet!

Results: Likely (50%/100)

- Marth:

Marth is defenitly coming back but, there is something holding him back! It's name is eliwood!

Results: Defenitly (90%/100)

- Mewtwo:

Mewtwo is a must be! But, he has a half chance oof coming back! He is one of the pokemons that Masahiro wanted in SSBM before the release!

Results: Most Likely (70%/100)

- Captain Falcon:

What we seen so far! Captain Falcon is most likely to come back! He is one of the obvious characters!

- Ness:

There is a big problem with ness! Lucas is suppose to be replacing ness but, like Masahiro said, He doesn't want any clones in SSBB! If Lucas has the same attacks than ness it's most likely he won't be returning but, there is another twist! When he mentioned that is Lucas stronger than Ness he could mean that we could be seeing Ness coming back and competing with Lucas??!!

Results: Might? (50%/100)

- Falco:

As we all know Falco is a clone to Fox in SSBM! But is he coming back? He is everybody's favorite character and he is an important character for SSBB! But, the problem is he is a CLONE! and Masahiro doesn't want clones in SSBB!

- Dr. Mario:

As Masahiro say's NO clones for SSBB! And what Dr. Mario delivers is a clone to mario! He is NOT likely to appear to brawl as he was a waste of slot for SSBM!

- Pichu:

Another clone from pikachu! I will love to see all of the characters from SSBM to return but, they can't! the only reason why we can't rate it a 10%/100 is because Masahiro loves Pichu and was his favorite character in SSBM!

These characters are the most wanted characters! Notice: NOT all the characters will be here only the most reasonable and most wanted/popular!!

- New Characters -

- Bowser Jr:

There is always second chances right? Since Bowser Jr. is one of everybody's favorite character and Mario has it's Nozel (F.L.U.D.D) from Super Mario Sunshine there could be a new character and his name is Bowser Jr.!!

Results: Most Likely (80%/100)

- Krystal:

What makes Krystal so popular? Well, the fact that she is fine and very important to the Star Fox crew! She makes a great fighter for SSBB!

- Banjo Kazooie:

With the exception of Banjo Kazooie set to appear in the Xbox 360!! Banjo Kazooie is a third Party character and is most likely to appear in SSBB But might mess up Banjo Kazooie 3 and Masahiro needs permission from Microsoft!!

Results: Likely (60%/100)

- Wolf:

What's NOT to like about wolf! He is stronger than Fox and Falco in many ways! He makes a perfect character for SSBB!!

Results: Most Likely: (80%/1000

- Midna:

She might not look like a fighter but, she could pull off a one heck of a FIGHT!! She goes good as a character since she stars in The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess!

Results: Most Likely (85%/100)

- Geno:

Geno! The most popular character i seen so far! But he might not make an appearance in SSBB! But he still has a chance!

- Shadow The Hedgehog:

My Favorite character! What other characters do you see holding guns and is really cool! Let me tell you Shadow is one of the people that has a chance but not a big chance!

- Silver The Hedgehog:

Doesn't he look very cool he is another great fighter! right? he is another fun character to play as especially with mario, link, kriby...

- Mega-Man:

Megaman is a hard character to choose from but, it's just that Mega-man is not from nintendo so it makes it harder!

Results: Not Likely (40%/100)

To Be Continued...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Eliwood would NEVER get in over Marth.

and what's with all of this talk about a second Sonic character? Especially those two... If another one did make it (which more than likely isn't going to happen) why would it be one of those two characters?

Tails FTW!

Machete

Smash Ace
Luigi is the most obvious character to appear in SSBB!!
Ganondorf is basicly the most obvious character to appear in brawl!
How many "most obvious characters to appear in Brawl" are?

Young Link is the most likely character to NOT come back! He is a clone but not a character that that is going to come back
*cough* Wind Waker Link *cough*

Jigglypuff is most likely to be a NO NO!
:laugh:

Jigglypuff looks like Kirby and the special moves are the same!
?

Marth is defenitly coming back but, there is something holding him back! It's name is eliwood!
Marth is NOT competing with Eliwood. Nobody from the FE series can compete with Marth.

As we all know Falco is a clone to Fox in SSBM! But is he coming back? He is everybody's favorite character and he is an important character for SSBB! But, the problem is he is a CLONE! and Masahiro doesn't want clones in SSBB!
*Cough* New moveset *cough*

Masahiro loves Pichu and was his favorite character in SSBM!
?

These characters are the most wanted characters! Notice: NOT all the characters will be here only the most reasonable and most wanted/popular!!
*Cough* Ridley *cough* Olimar *cough*

- Banjo Kazooie:
:laugh:

- Shadow The Hedgehog:
:laugh: :laugh:

- Silver The Hedgehog:
:laugh: x100

- Mega-Man:
So, Megaman is less likely than Shadow, Banjo or Silver. :laugh: x 200

This thread is an epic fail. It's a joke thread, right?

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Machete killed your thread!

U might wanna loose the percentages, percentages are facts and your predictions are opinions

LEARN HOW TO COUNT, 3 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES?!!

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...I have never seen so much epic fail in one ****ing thread...this is by far the most pathetic excuse of a predictions thread I've EVER seen...why did you waste the time to do this? It makes no sense, and your predictions are by far some of the worst I've seen (c'mon, Silver?!? He's an effin' sticker!!)...congratulations, you've earned this:

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Wow...I have never seen so much epic fail in one ****ing thread...this is by far the most pathetic excuse of a predictions thread I've EVER seen...why did you waste the time to do this? It makes no sense, and your predictions are by far some of the worst I've seen (c'mon, Silver?!? He's an effin' sticker!!)...congratulations, you've earned this:

QFT!

This thread failed when he said pichu had a 30% chance of returning, rofl its more like 0%

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
You just named your favourite characters, with no explanations of why they should be in exept that they're 'cool'.

I dub you sir knight , Phailure.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
- Jigglypuff:

Jigglypuff is most likely to be a NO NO! Masahiro only wanted a few pokemons to come back but what people are saying is that Jigglypuff looks like Kirby and the special moves are the same!

Where did he say that?

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
The word "Gangsta" in his moniker should have been a clue but nooooo I just had to absorb more fail.

I facepalmed my nose of. I hope you are unhappy and never post anything like this again.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
These predictions are so terrible, I felt dirty just reading them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a hot shower...

Cinder

Smash Master
Let me attack this thread bit by bit:

Here are the chances for any character appearing in SSBB!! These characters are the mose wanted in Smashboards, IGN Forums... If these characters are to be in SSBB these are going to be hidden characters!! Here they are in 3 different categories: Returning Characters, New Characters.
Learn to count...and when were half of these wanted?

- Mr. Games & Watch:

Mr. Games & Watch is a character that might not make it to SSBB! But, he is popular and Masahiro was very proud to put a 2D in SSBM in an interview, Before SSBMelee was released! He could bring him back but, if he does he would love to bring another character from it's series!

I've never heard of Games & Watch...I've heard of Game and Watch, who has a good chance of returning...but not this guy...nope, never heard of 'im

- Young Link:

Young Link is the most likely character to NOT come back!
Pichu says hi...

He is a clone but not a character that that is going to come back! He would easily be replaced by Skull Kid, or Midna!

WW Link says hello...

- Jigglypuff:

Okay, what the ****? That is total BS, and you know it...Jiggs and Kirby have NOTHING in common but their appearance...

- Roy:

Roy is a really great SSB character but, what im hearing is that roy is a clone from marth! If it is true the steaks are lower for roy coming back, but we can't back off just yet!

*sigh*...not gonna argue here...my gf loves Roy, but he is on the fence...

- Marth:

Marth>Eliwood...don't lie to yourself...

- Pichu:

Another clone from pikachu! I will love to see all of the characters from SSBM to return but, they can't! the only reason why we can't rate it a 10%/100 is because Masahiro loves Pichu and was his favorite character in SSBM!

Pichu's chances are 0%, and you know it...

Ridley and Lucario...since when were they not popular?

- Banjo Kazooie:

With the exception of Banjo Kazooie set to appear in the Xbox 360!! Banjo Kazooie is a third Party character and is most likely to appear in SSBB But might mess up Banjo Kazooie 3 and Masahiro needs permission from Microsoft!!

Microsoft owns them...not a chance...

- Geno:

Geno! The most popular character i seen so far! But he might not make an appearance in SSBB! But he still has a chance!

Only 50%? The character responsible for helping Mario dive into the RPG genre only has a 50% chance of making it? Tch...

- Shadow The Hedgehog:

My Favorite character! What other characters do you see holding guns and is really cool! Let me tell you Shadow is one of the people that has a chance but not a big chance!

*facepalm*...one character per third party franchise, please...and besides, he's better off as a Sonic alt...

- Silver The Hedgehog:

Doesn't he look very cool he is another great fighter! right? he is another fun character to play as especially with mario, link, kriby...

Maybe when Hell freezes over...he's never been on a Nintendo system, and he was confirmed as a sticker...

- Mega-Man:

Megaman is a hard character to choose from but, it's just that Mega-man is not from nintendo so it makes it harder!

So, he's less likely than Silver? Pah...

To Be Continued...
Please, don't...

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha that guy is beeing awfully flamed and its his fault!
No seriously, your analysis is horrible, jiggs getting the cut doesn't make sense and sheik with 95% is definitly overating her chances, she has way less chances than ganondorf and its an insult for him to be set along her:mad:
Please learn the obvious characters and let go other Sonic representatives

listentomook

Smash Apprentice

lol at megaman not being nintendo....how old are you like 4? and def lol at silver and shadow...stupid new characters....

youre the hitler of the lollocaust.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
The Shadow and Silver analysis sucks horribly.

Don't get hoped up, Megaman got even higher chances.

dtp882

Smash Rookie
Did ur mom scoop your brain out with a shovel when u were a baby to store acorns before she realized she wasn't a squrriel, and gave you r-tard juice to make it up to you? :ohwell:

But seriously these aren't prediction which are based on fact, these are your opinions, and no offense there very stupid and ill-thought out opinions by the way with no explanation or anything.

Crab-Meat

Smash Rookie
hahahaha... this guy thinks that Shadow has a better chance at getting in than Krystal.... hahahaha.

Cinder

Smash Master
Is This A Joke!?.
Yay, Shuma's back :grin:

Anyway, no, Shuma, it is NOT a joke...which saddens me...'cuz this is the worst prediction thread I've ever seen...he honest to God thinks that Shadow has a better chance than Krystal, and underestimates Geno...that, and he left Ridley out altogether...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

WHAT??

So tell me... if you went with the MOST popular characters and MOST liekly characters, where the bloody hell is Olimar, K. Rool, AND RIDLEY???? What about ray? or the AC guy? Even those two have better chances than 70% f your list! gah!!

Shadow and Silver will NEVER be in Brawl! Eliwood will NEVER be in Brawl!

why the hell did you give Midna better chances than Geno? WHY??

the only ones on the list that are getting in or have a chance are

Luigi
ganondorf
Jiggs
Young Link'll come back as WW Link, Im telling you.
Marth...Eliwood < Marth, I dont like Marthm but even I know its true...
Geno
Wolf (maybe)
Krystal (duh)

One more thing... YOU LEFT **** Olimar off the list!! gah!!! You dont leave Olimar off the list!!

K. rool neither.
Or RIDLEY!! RIDLEY!! I dont even care if Ridley makes it, but you left him off the list!! GAH!!

GAH!!!!

Hwta. Were. You. Thinking? Do you EVEN know what characters are popular?

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
Really bad predictions.

Shadow... Yeah right

Banjoe Kazooies chances are not very good.

G and W is returning

oh my god, sliver? GTFO

Machete

Smash Ace

Luigi
ganondorf
Jiggs
Geno
Wolf (maybe)
Krystal (duh)
??

He mentioned Mewtwo, Captain Falcon, Sheik, Falco, Midna, Mr. Game & Watch and Bowser Jr. too...

Cinder

Smash Master

Luigi
ganondorf
Jiggs
Geno
Wolf (maybe)
And Krystal...don't forget Krystal...and CFalcon...and Shiek...

Hwta. Were. You. Thinking? Do you EVEN know what characters are popular?
Apparently not...at least he had some good ones...but still, it's overall horrible...his logic makes me facepalm *facepalm*...and it pierces Shuma's brain (and mine, too)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And Krystal...don't forget Krystal...and CFalcon...and Shiek...

Apparently not...at least he had some good ones...but still, it's overall horrible...his logic makes me facepalm *facepalm*...and it pierces Shuma's brain (and mine, too)
Aye, Ill admit I left some things out, i was just so god **** angry..surely you can understand... Ill change it now..

GAH!!!! SILVER!! HE PUT SILVER!!!!

SonicMario

Smash Master

- Returning Characters -

- Luigi:
Luigi is the most obvious character to appear in SSBB!! He is the protaganist when it comes to Mario games!!

Results: Defenitly (99%/100)

True

- Ganondorf:

is basicly the most obvious character to appear in brawl! He was confirmed in a Via Interview! If he comes back he would come back with his sword! His sword would be used as a special attack!

True

- Shiek:

Shiek is the otherside of zelda! She could be in brawl! She is one of the obvious to be in brawl!

Biased statement, but still.. Sheik maybe a likely.

- Mr. Games & Watch:

Raise it by 10-20% And I'll be happy

- Young Link:

Young Link is the most likely character to NOT come back! He is a clone but not a character that that is going to come back! He would easily be replaced by Skull Kid, or Midna!

I guess true

- Jigglypuff:

TOTALLY BIASED. Jigglypuff was in the original. Even if Ness was removed, Jiggz was not planned to be replaced like Ness.

- Roy:

Roy's chances should be lower then 50%

- Marth:

True. But isn't Eliwood Marth's Father?

- Mewtwo:

Mewtwo is a must be! But, he has a half chance oof coming back! He is one of the pokemons that Masahiro wanted in SSBM before the release!

Results: Most Likely (70%/100)

I'll accept this

- Captain Falcon:

What we seen so far! Captain Falcon is most likely to come back! He is one of the obvious characters!

This totally needs a 99%
- Ness:

There is a big problem with ness! Lucas is suppose to be replacing ness but, like Masahiro said, He doesn't want any clones in SSBB! If Lucas has the same attacks than ness it's most likely he won't be returning but, there is another twist! When he mentioned that is Lucas stronger than Ness he could mean that we could be seeing Ness coming back and competing with Lucas??!!

Results: Might? (50%/100)

Yeah, big debate. But I think's it's leaning toward his deconfirmation most likely.

- Falco:

Acceptable

- Dr. Mario:

As Masahiro say's NO clones for SSBB! And what Dr. Mario delivers is a clone to mario! He is NOT likely to appear to brawl as he was a waste of slot for SSBM!

True

- Pichu:

Come on, Jiggz the same level with this failure? Lower it down by 20% at least. And what proof do you have for Sakauri liking Pichu?

- New Characters -

- Bowser Jr:

There is always second chances right? Since Bowser Jr. is one of everybody's favorite character and Mario has it's Nozel (F.L.U.D.D) from Super Mario Sunshine there could be a new character and his name is Bowser Jr.!!

I guess Acceptable

- Krystal:

What makes Krystal so popular? Well, the fact that she is fine and very important to the Star Fox crew! She makes a great fighter for SSBB!

Acceptable

- Banjo Kazooie:

FALSE. Why would Sakauri ask a still competing company? It is MUCH lower then 60%

- Wolf:

What's NOT to like about wolf! He is stronger than Fox and Falco in many ways! He makes a perfect character for SSBB!!

Results: Most Likely: (80%/1000

Wow, just wow. Having Wolf the same chance of Krystal? And having a bias statement?

- Midna:

She might not look like a fighter but, she could pull off a one heck of a FIGHT!! She goes good as a character since she stars in The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess!

Acceptable

- Geno:

Give Geno more slack here. Top 10 of the poll is enough.

- Shadow The Hedgehog:

OH MY FREAKING GOD, YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS Please lower that to at least 5%, and even that is too high for Shadow's chances

- Silver The Hedgehog:

- Mega-Man:

Hmm... Maybe a little more likely then that. But not too bad. Needs to be at least 60%

To Be Continued...
My 10 cents in Bold

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Ahhh! My eyes burn! Megaman made his name on Nintendo are you nuts? =o(

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Hi, i poured oil on my ***, set it alight and belived i could fly if i farted.

I was going to kill myself from the failure, but after seeming this thead and relizing this is much worse, i have changed my decision

Thank you for saving my life

(aka, this list is so inaccurate its not funny, like my joke)

Top Bottom