• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Predictions!! Part. 1

TrueBlue23

Smash Cadet
I'm a huge Shadow fan but c'mon his chances of playable are 0% .1 at best. And silver too? sheesh.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
>< Why do people make prediction thread when so many of the replies will be flames and people tell them they fail.

Anyway I suppose your list is good other than the percentages.

-Onyx

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
well, I guess logic isn't this guy's forte... sorry but your list isn't even plausible. half of those really have no chance.

please try harder.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Mega Man 40% and Silver 80%? you must be out of your mind,Marth sucks BALLS!! Silver has a better chance than Megaman?No way!and it is harder to choose because he isen't from Nintendo?SILVER?he isen't from Nintendo,he is from SEGA a third party....

NukeA6

Smash Master

This is by far, the worst prediction thread I have ever seen.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Wow...I have never seen so much epic fail in one ****ing thread...this is by far the most pathetic excuse of a predictions thread I've EVER seen...why did you waste the time to do this? It makes no sense, and your predictions are by far some of the worst I've seen (c'mon, Silver?!? He's an effin' sticker!!)...congratulations, you've earned this:

I Agree with cinder.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Here are the chances for any character appearing in SSBB!! These characters are the mose wanted in Smashboards, IGN Forums... If these characters are to be in SSBB these are going to be hidden characters!! Here they are in 3 different categories: Returning Characters, New Characters.

- Returning Characters -

- Luigi:

Luigi is the most obvious character to appear in SSBB!! He is the protaganist when it comes to Mario games!!

Results: Defenitly (99%/100)

- Ganondorf:

Ganondorf is basicly the most obvious character to appear in brawl! He was confirmed in a Via Interview! If he comes back he would come back with his sword! His sword would be used as a special attack!

Results: Defenitly (95%/100)

- Shiek:

Shiek is the otherside of zelda! She could be in brawl! She is one of the obvious to be in brawl!

Results: Defenitly (95%/100)

- Mr. Games & Watch:

Mr. Games & Watch is a character that might not make it to SSBB! But, he is popular and Masahiro was very proud to put a 2D in SSBM in an interview, Before SSBMelee was released! He could bring him back but, if he does he would love to bring another character from it's series!

Results: Maybe (60%/100)

- Young Link:

Young Link is the most likely character to NOT come back! He is a clone but not a character that that is going to come back! He would easily be replaced by Skull Kid, or Midna!

Results: Defenitly NOT (10%/100)

- Jigglypuff:

Jigglypuff is most likely to be a NO NO! Masahiro only wanted a few pokemons to come back but what people are saying is that Jigglypuff looks like Kirby and the special moves are the same!

Results: Most Likely NOT (30%/100)

- Roy:

Roy is a really great SSB character but, what im hearing is that roy is a clone from marth! If it is true the steaks are lower for roy coming back, but we can't back off just yet!

Results: Likely (50%/100)

- Marth:

Marth is defenitly coming back but, there is something holding him back! It's name is eliwood!

Results: Defenitly (90%/100)

- Mewtwo:

Mewtwo is a must be! But, he has a half chance oof coming back! He is one of the pokemons that Masahiro wanted in SSBM before the release!

Results: Most Likely (70%/100)

- Captain Falcon:

What we seen so far! Captain Falcon is most likely to come back! He is one of the obvious characters!

Results: Defenitly (90%/100)

- Ness:

There is a big problem with ness! Lucas is suppose to be replacing ness but, like Masahiro said, He doesn't want any clones in SSBB! If Lucas has the same attacks than ness it's most likely he won't be returning but, there is another twist! When he mentioned that is Lucas stronger than Ness he could mean that we could be seeing Ness coming back and competing with Lucas??!!

Results: Might? (50%/100)

- Falco:

As we all know Falco is a clone to Fox in SSBM! But is he coming back? He is everybody's favorite character and he is an important character for SSBB! But, the problem is he is a CLONE! and Masahiro doesn't want clones in SSBB!

Results: Maybe (60%/100)

- Dr. Mario:

As Masahiro say's NO clones for SSBB! And what Dr. Mario delivers is a clone to mario! He is NOT likely to appear to brawl as he was a waste of slot for SSBM!

Results: Defenitly NOT (10%/100)

- Pichu:

Another clone from pikachu! I will love to see all of the characters from SSBM to return but, they can't! the only reason why we can't rate it a 10%/100 is because Masahiro loves Pichu and was his favorite character in SSBM!

Results: Most Likely NOT (30%/100)

These characters are the most wanted characters! Notice: NOT all the characters will be here only the most reasonable and most wanted/popular!!

- New Characters -

- Bowser Jr:

There is always second chances right? Since Bowser Jr. is one of everybody's favorite character and Mario has it's Nozel (F.L.U.D.D) from Super Mario Sunshine there could be a new character and his name is Bowser Jr.!!

Results: Most Likely (80%/100)

- Krystal:

What makes Krystal so popular? Well, the fact that she is fine and very important to the Star Fox crew! She makes a great fighter for SSBB!

- Banjo Kazooie:

With the exception of Banjo Kazooie set to appear in the Xbox 360!! Banjo Kazooie is a third Party character and is most likely to appear in SSBB But might mess up Banjo Kazooie 3 and Masahiro needs permission from Microsoft!!

Results: Likely (60%/100)

- Wolf:

What's NOT to like about wolf! He is stronger than Fox and Falco in many ways! He makes a perfect character for SSBB!!

Results: Most Likely: (80%/1000

- Midna:

She might not look like a fighter but, she could pull off a one heck of a FIGHT!! She goes good as a character since she stars in The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess!

Results: Most Likely (85%/100)

- Geno:

Geno! The most popular character i seen so far! But he might not make an appearance in SSBB! But he still has a chance!

Results: Likely (50%/100)

- Shadow The Hedgehog:

My Favorite character! What other characters do you see holding guns and is really cool! Let me tell you Shadow is one of the people that has a chance but not a big chance!

Results: Most Likely (85%/100)

- Silver The Hedgehog:

Doesn't he look very cool he is another great fighter! right? he is another fun character to play as especially with mario, link, kriby...

- Mega-Man:

Megaman is a hard character to choose from but, it's just that Mega-man is not from nintendo so it makes it harder!

Results: Not Likely (40%/100)

To Be Continued...
You gave Pichu a better chance than Young Link to get in? And Wolf has equal chances with Krystal of being the 3rd starfox rep? :chuckle: Your funny especially when you gave Geno a 50% and both Shadow and Silver 85% even though Geno is the most wanted unconfirmed 3rd party.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Your percentages for every character on your list:

Luigi - 99%
Ganondorf - 95%
Shiek - 95%
Captain Falcon - 90%
Marth - 90%
Shadow - 85%
Midna - 85%
Silver - 80%
Wolf - 80%
Bowser Jr. - 80%
Krystal - 80%
Mewtwo - 70%
Banjo Kazooie - 60%
Falco - 60%
Mr. G&W - 60%
Geno - 50%
Roy - 50%
Ness - 50%
Mega-Man: 40%
Pichu - 30%
Jigglypuff - 30%
Young Link - 10%
Dr. Mario - 10%

Megaman is a hard character to choose from but, it's just that Mega-man is not from nintendo so it makes it harder!
Megaman = 40%

With the exception of Banjo Kazooie set to appear in the Xbox 360!! Banjo Kazooie is a third Party character and is most likely to appear in SSBB But might mess up Banjo Kazooie 3 and Masahiro needs permission from Microsoft!
Banjo&Kazooie are even 4th Party (right?).
You're giving them 60%

These characters are the mose wanted in Smashboards, IGN Forums
Not really.... :laugh:

Jigglypuff is most likely to be a NO NO! Masahiro only wanted a few pokemons to come back but what people are saying is that Jigglypuff looks like Kirby and the special moves are the same!
He never said this. Jigglypuff looks like Kirby? => Luigi looks like Mario
Special Moves are the same..... :) ?

Roy is a really great SSB character but, what im hearing is that roy is a clone from marth! If it is true the steaks are lower for roy coming back, but we can't back off just yet!
Well, you heard that Roy is a Marth clone? :chuckle:

I really love this thread. It made me laugh hardly. :laugh:
(You're obviously joking... but still...)

shellblade

Smash Cadet
I've never thought a character prediction thread was bad, some of the characters in them have been questionable but never bad. BUT THIS! This is bad

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
this list is very bias on predictions, especialy ones like shiek and jiggs. jiggly puff has better chances than half of the guys you said!(and shiek isnt a 60%, more like a 30% or lower)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
'With the exception of Banjo Kazooie set to appear in the Xbox 360!!

The most popular character i seen so far

What other characters do you see holding guns and is really cool'

English much?

plus you contradict yourself a lot. no clones, yet silver has an 80% chance?

and another thing, you are a ****** for thinking pichu has a chance.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap. Did I really read this whole thread?! W...T... P... F?
Shadow... higher than Mewtwo? Marth and Captain falcon at the same percent? Ganondorf having a higher percent than Captain Falcon? Silver having a higher percentage than anyone at all?! JIGGLYPUFF AND PICHU HAVING THE SAME CHANCE!?
I can seriously say that I'm shocked. And another thing, no Ridley? No Ray01? Plus several others that I admittedly don't care about.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
im a big fan of shadow but even i know that shadow an silver will not get in silver was already deconfirmed by a sticker and i doubt that another third party will come from the same franchise....he got half of his predictions correct though
HAHAHA sorry for the double post but if you actually think that sticker was silver then you're almost as bad as the guy who made this thread :laugh:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Fail

Ive said it before, Ill say it.

This. Prediction. Fails. Silver is NEVER going to be in an SSB game. Shadow is NEVER going to be in an SSB game.

I like how you said Banjo-Kazooie is one of the most popular, same with the two above, because Banjoand Kazooie lost quite a bit f popularity as SSB characters, and the the two hedgehogs above are hatd by a good many people, if not most of SWF.

"These are just the most popular characters" (english fixed) FAIL. Wheres Olimar, K. Rool, RIDLEY!??!? Claus, and why did Geno and Jiggs get such low percentages? Gannon-FAIL.:******:

I...Im sorry..this prediction, its so...just so biased and ridiculous, and to the people who think he's jokin,g if you look at his past posting history, hes not, and if this was just a joke, his grammar would not be this bad. Honestly.

:006: Charizard says you fail.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Lets just hope he doesn't go through with "part 2".
Yay more flame time! Lets hope he does!

:009: Blastoise agrees. (I just found out I had the ability to use Pokemon sprites in my replys, so Im having fun with it lol)

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
neither silver nor shadow have a better chance than tails [or even knux] but IMO, they would be better than either one of those but I'm biased since those are two of my favorite characters [blaze being my first favorite sonic character...]

but this thread, the poster has no reasoning other than "he rox." for anything. =\ FTL

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
Kirby and Jigglypuff. They look similar. They both have multiple jumps (Although Jigglypuff's are better) BUT THOSE ARE THE ONLY SIMILARITIES!! Same special moves?! HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED MELEE??

Kirby

Neutral - Inhale / Copy Ability
Side - Hammer
Down - Rock
Up - Final Cutter

Jigglypuff

Neutral - Rollout
Side - Puff Punch (Might have gotten those 2 mixed up)
Down - Rest
Up - Sing

Also, You've been hearing that Roy is a Marth clone? You mean you didn't notice!? *cough*neverplayedmelee*cough* Also, it lowers his 'Steaks'? It lowers his slabs of cooked beef? I think you mean STAKES.

Also, those are 2 categories, not 3.

And I like Naruto, but it is totally a homo. ("Some people like Naruto, but think it's gay")

Top Bottom