• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Predictions!! Part. 1

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ive never seen so much fail in one thread!

Z. Hoot

Smash Cadet
Really, when i clicked the link to this thread, I was actually looking forward to some intelligent predictions, or maybe some educated discussion.

Man what a downer.

So...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You know, each new prediction list get's worse and worse. I don't even know how long people can take it.

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeeeeaah...but when you tag percentages on and make it look like you think those are their chances, and Silver is tied with Krystal and above Geno, that's when the problem arises...

And Pokemon is gay? Heresy...I happen to be helping someone organize a team as we speak...

Shuma

Smash Hero
"everybody has differt opinions like for instants some people like naruto but think it's gay just like pokemon!!"

I have a better idea, why don't you put a shotgun in your *** and pull the trigger? That's more logical.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Insta-Microwave-Failure for the Sonic characters and saying Jigglypuff has low chances. Clearly a biased list.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
How many Smashboards members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
1 to screw it in, and 15+ to tell them that they fail.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Seriously, I think the member, if they even care, acknowledges that this topic fails. They probably did after the first few posts...

Cinder

Smash Master
"everybody has differt opinions like for instants some people like naruto but think it's gay just like pokemon!!"

I have a better idea, why don't you put a shotgun in your *** and pull the trigger? That's more logical.
I am SO sigging that :laugh:

A realistic roster with some other stuff thrown inhttp://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135056
Don't advertise another thread...but yeah, yours is more realistic than this load of crap that is being passed off as a logical roster...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
everybody has differt opinions like for instants some people like naruto but think it's gay just like pokemon!!

>.> Pokemon? gay? No comprende

And your statement contradicts itself to a point, even though nothing you say at all is logical, saying "some people like naruto, but think its gay" :confused::confused::confused:

"Gay" in this sense is being used in a derogatory way, which I dont agree with, but whatever, the people saying this who clearly like naruto, would then be sayong that they hate it....what??

And... if you dislike Pokemon, why is your avatar Mewtwo? You do know hes a Pokemon right? RIGHT?? :confused::confused::confused:

And saying Pokemon=gay is going to get you flamed here. SWF for the most part, is not full of idiots who stereotype a game based on looks. We prefer to judge games based on quality.

This is of course why very few people like Shadow the Hedgehog on SWF, because its blatantly obvious that shadow was Sega's attempt at making a sonic-like character who "packed some bad@$$" and they failed when they gave him jet shoes...and reeled an even bigger fish-o-failure when they gave him guns, and vehicles.

guns=/= instant bad@$$ery kids. Guns made him fail, and forever ruined Sega's games, imho, because any after "Shadow the Hedgehog" have been full-o-fail, and most here will agree with me.

@bballstar, I dont think we should let the thread die. Clearly, althoguh he realizes hes getting flamed nonstop, he hasnt quite given up yet, as is shown in this quote, and I think some of the posters are enjoying flaming him, and he did bring it upon himself, so why not let them continue? :grin:

Cinder

Smash Master
>.> Pokemon? gay? No comprende

And your statement contradicts itself to a point, even though nothing you say at all is logical, saying "some people like naruto, but think its gay" :confused::confused::confused:

"Gay" in this sense is being used in a derogatory way, which I dont agree with, but whatever, the people saying this who clearly like naruto, would then be sayong that they hate it....what??

And... if you dislike Pokemon, why is your avatar Mewtwo? You do know hes a Pokemon right? RIGHT?? :confused::confused::confused:

And saying Pokemon=gay is going to get you flamed here. SWF for the most part, is not full of idiots who stereotype a game based on looks. We prefer to judge games based on quality.

This is of course why very few people like Shadow the Hedgehog on SWF, because its blatantly obvious that shadow was Sega's attempt at making a sonic-like character who "packed some bad@$$" and they failed when they gave him jet shoes...and reeled an even bigger fish-o-failure when they gave him guns, and vehicles.

guns=/= instant bad@$$ery kids. Guns made him fail, and forever ruined Sega's games, imho, because any after "Shadow the Hedgehog" have been full-o-fail, and most here will agree with me.

@bballstar, I dont think we should let the thread die. Clearly, althoguh he realizes hes getting flamed nonstop, he hasnt quite given up yet, as is shown in this quote, and I think some of the posters are enjoying flaming him, and he did bring it upon himself, so why not let them continue? :grin:
QFT!!

It's true...Shadow was a sad attempt to be bad***...and it FAILED...and we don't need Silver either <_<...what I'm so hung up on is that he gave characters like Shadow and Silver 80-85% chance, but gave Krystal (who's soooo much more likely) 80% chance, and Geno 50%...and put Jiggs and PICHU on the same ****ing level...he had the nerve to pass it off as fact, with statistics, etc...yet, all I see is blind bias...

And yes, flaming him is fun :p...BUUUUUUURRRRRNNNN teh n00b...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Hm? Are you talking to me? Is this Krystal related? Meh...

Yeah...this roster has no logic...only bias...or else Jiggs would be above Pichu...not on the same level *shudders*

That made me cry too...

Krystals got great chances, I mean really shes been confirmed, just about, but thats not the point.

I was apalled by the Jiggs part.. he... he said... he said Kirby and Jiggs, they have the same moveset.... he said it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GAHHH!!! Who is he??? Did he ever even play melee or SSB64?? This just...it... this out-fails the "King Dedede Sucks (for no apparent reason)" thread that was mae last week...gasp....this outfails anything..ever... WHY??

Jiggs=/=Kirby
Jigs...=/=...Kirby...

This makes me sad... :(:(:(:(

Shuma

Smash Hero
No, he said Pokemon was gay, how can a franchise have a sexual preference?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
No, he said Pokemon was gay, how can a franchise have a sexual preference?
LOL I have no idea. of course, these same people that say these things say the same thing about Pikmin... sigh..

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
so is smash bros a girl or a boy and how do games get married and can playstation games marry nintendo games? someone explain all this to me! it's so confusing!

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
Something else: What's with the random ! ? Why are there so many ! ? There's a . key for a reason!

Crokomodo

Smash Rookie
U are way too confident about a few.....especially Shadow and Silver...........and Jigglypuff WILL return as the first hidden character no doubt.

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
lol... those were pretty bad predictions. i was suprised you didn't mention Tom Nook.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
im a big fan of shadow but even i know that shadow an silver will not get in silver was already deconfirmed by a sticker and i doubt that another third party will come from the same franchise....he got half of his predictions correct though

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
dude, this thread failed when you put ganon @ only 95%
<____________________________________________>
and it just kept getting worse
I swear, ON MY LIFE. That Game and Watch will make it in over *shudders* Silver the hedgehog...
I repeat
<____________________________________________>

Top Bottom