• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pikachu Controller

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so i decided to put it in here.
I figured it neither fits into Brawl General Discussion nor in Brawl Media.
It doesn't fit into General Gaming as well, so here we go~

As you can see, this is a Shot of my GameCube Controller.
It resembles my Brawl Main, Pikachu.

It took me about 4,5hours to make it and i just wanted to show it off~
I did it together with a friend of mine, the yellow is just spraypaint and everything in black was painted on it with acrylcolors.
I jused a white Gamecube Controller, just because the yellow would look better on a white surface. You can see the original Nintendo logo through the yellow, which was planned to show that it is an original Cube Controller.

Unfortunately the color of the controlstick doesn't hold (because rubber is underneath, duh).
We knew it from the start that it would most likely not hold but we still put it on to try it.
Because of this i rarely use this controller, i play 1 or 2 matches to show it off but than i put it away.

Anyways, tell me how you like it.
I really love it because of the work i put in it and because i haven't seen a controller like that before ^^

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That is the best custom controller I've seen, very nice. I'd be very proud of that if I made it, and you and your friend should be given a medal of awesomeness, or something.

VERY good work.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Un chef-d'oeuvre de la beauté

It looks great and you can tell alot of skill went into making this.

I would pay for a controller like this.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Okay, so i decided to put it in here.
I figured it neither fits into Brawl General Discussion nor in Brawl Media.
It doesn't fit into General Gaming as well, so here we go~

As you can see, this is a Shot of my GameCube Controller.
It resembles my Brawl Main, Pikachu.

It took me about 4,5hours to make it and i just wanted to show it off~
I did it together with a friend of mine, the yellow is just spraypaint and everything in black was painted on it with acrylcolors.
I jused a white Gamecube Controller, just because the yellow would look better on a white surface. You can see the original Nintendo logo through the yellow, which was planned to show that it is an original Cube Controller.

Unfortunately the color of the controlstick doesn't hold (because rubber is underneath, duh).
We knew it from the start that it would most likely not hold but we still put it on to try it.
Because of this i rarely use this controller, i play 1 or 2 matches to show it off but than i put it away.

Anyways, tell me how you like it.
I really love it because of the work i put in it and because i haven't seen a controller like that before ^^

That looks amazing.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omgosh, that's adorable <3 I love the idea of turning it upside down for the ears! Very nice, I would totally want this controller being a pika player :]

Thanks for sharing! Plan on doing anymore controllers? :]

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
You should do pichu, it would be a lot like pikachu but just a little different, But anyways AMAZING job. :)

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
You should do pichu, it would be a lot like pikachu but just a little different, But anyways AMAZING job. :)
i think it would be to similar, not worth the work if you understand

i actually thought about lucario, he has those hornlike ears
the eyes would be problematik though, along with the whole concept of the pointy nose

maybe i would do it if it wouldnt be so expensive
(anybody want to buy a lucariocontroller? =F)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Just wondering, how much did it cost to make that? You just need sandpaper and spraypaint, right?

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
i think it would be to similar, not worth the work if you understand

i actually thought about lucario, he has those hornlike ears
the eyes would be problematik though, along with the whole concept of the pointy nose

maybe i would do it if it wouldnt be so expensive
(anybody want to buy a lucariocontroller? =F)
i see wat u mean.

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Sandpaper, spraypaint(7€), acryl colors(borrowed), screwdriver(2€), controller(15€)
dont forget that i need a controller to work on, because the white ones work the best (obviously)

YankeeFan802

Smash Rookie
Dude, I may be a bit late on this topic due to me just joining up tonight but that is so cool. Best Custom controller I have ever seen.

AREL0E

Smash Apprentice
Love the controller hella creative. Im thinking of doing the same to most of my controllers on other systems.

ps. Black Waltz is that Misa Campo as you render?

Top Bottom