• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My ongoing "projects" thread/blog/anything else

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Yo.

I know, awesome introduction. Anyways, this is basically where I will be announcing any upcoming vids I'm working on, along with multi-weekly status reports, requests, all that jazz, and also the place where I'll more than likely ask other people for advice.

Well now, First off is my one and only combo vid (soon to change!), along with projects in development.

Pc Chris combo vid. Book. Thing.
Tentatively named "living in Fox's shadow", this will be a multi-part PC Chris video, the 1st Chapter already having been released.
Papa Johns is delicious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3v7_o-LlJ8

GANNY PURDY!

In development
Who put aids in my cheerios?- Part 2 in the PC combo vid
Jumpin Ja-hoos-a-fats?- A combo vid revolving around combos that take place on jungle japes
Yes Peach, you won.- A peach combo vid
HOLY **** ASIAN ROBOTS- A ken an Isai team combo vid.

GANON VID IS DONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oLqYDiTXXg

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Ahhahaaa.

Yeah, I used the most clips of you, mostly cuz you play Ganon like he's falcon.

NOW GO RATE THE ACTUAL VID!

*utilt*

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
ganon vids are fun to watch because a couple of good hits and the other guy is a goner :p

Like the ledgeteching part and the shield break to up tilt was priceless. I would have used up-tilt and just turned to watch my opponent's face as hit it :laugh:

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
THe first clip...

Why would I take clips from a combo video? that's making a combo video out of a combo video.

And the second one, I excluded Tippman for a reason.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
One. Possbility of a tippman vid in the near future.

two. The sheer number of Tippman vids out there.

three. How comprehensive his own combo vids are.

Top Bottom