• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Newly Updraded Team + My New D/P Team

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Okay, today I'm doing my 3rd Gen team along with my 4th Gen team I want to have.

First , my 3rd Gen team

Tyranitar/StoneEdge Lv 100 @Focus Band
Adamant Nature

Earthquake
Dragon Dance
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Sceptile/Samurai Lv100 @ Scope Lens
Mild Nature

Leaf Blade
Earthquake
Thunder Punch
Aerial Ace

Mewtwo *Shiny* Lv 100 @Salac Berry( I have 3 Shiny Mewtwo's none cloned or AR'ed all different natures, Adamant, Modest and Rash*:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Colon Laugh Colon !*)

Modest Nature
Ability: Pressure

SolarBeam
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Thunder Bolt

Gardevoir * Shiny* Lv 100 @Pettya Berry
Modest Nature
Ability:Synchronize

Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
Thunderbolt

Metagross/Metalix XYZ Lv100 @Leftovers
Lonely Nature
Ability:Clear Body

Meteor Mash
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Explosion

Tauros/Crazy Horn Lv 100 @Quick Claw
Brave Nature
Ability:Intimidate

Earthquake
Body Slam
Iron Tail
Return

Now for my D/P team.

Metagross/Metalix Z Lv100 @Leftovers
Lonely Nature
Ability:Clear Body

Meteor Mash
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Explosion

Mewtwo *Shiny* Lv 100 @Salac Berry
Modest Nature
Ability: Pressure

SolarBeam
Calm Mind
Pulse Bomb
Shadow Ball

Rampardos Lv 100
Brave Nature
Ability:Unconventional

Double Headbutt
Earthquake
Arm Hammer
Snow Slide

Lucario Lv 100
Lonely Nature
Ability:Humble Heart

Swords Dance
Pulse Bomb
Drain Punch
Stone Edge

Mespirit Lv 100
Serious Nature
Ability:Levitate

Heal Wish
Shadow Ball
Thunder Bolt
Somersult

Azelf Lv 100
Lonely Nature
Ability: Levitate

Explosion
Somersult
FlameThrower
Energy Ball

Edit: Okay, I've changed around some movesets and EV's to fit most situations I can get in. First off, everyone posted that Mewtwo needed moves like thunder and thunder bolt and I disagree with that, Solarbeam is mainly for pokemon like Quagsire with Damp ability or Pokemon that are water/ground type......... okay...... just Swampert and Quagsire.... sooo...
Anyway, the D/P Mewtwo, in the next gen attack and special attack change to Physical and special and Pulse Bomb gets rid of strong dark types since it is a Special Attack, is a fighting type move and it cannot miss. Also Shadow Ball is a Special Attack that gets rid of a Pokemon like Gengar with its Poison/Ghost combo. For Tyranitar, I replaced Focus Punch with Brick Break*No Questions*. For the D/P team, go to Serebii.net to check their EV's and Movesets...................... ANYMORE QUESTIONS???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
What happened to Mewtwo dude?

Try what the one from my Blue version has.

Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunder
Recover

Take advantage of Mewtwo's Spc. Atk.

I've moved him over to newer versions, hence the Calm mind.

Also, my Mewtwo's Special attack is at 475(Fair and square, sort of). See I beat the Pokemon League on my Pokemon Stadium 2(N64) a lot so his stats went slightly up. I was also able to re-teach him Recover, since when you beat the Johto League in Pokemon Stadium 2, you're able to teach a move previously learned.:)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont know anything about the new pokemon so I wont comment. Overall, I think your pokemon for the RSE are pretty good. However, they're only good by themselves. There isn't any indepth strategy I can see, but that's ok. I suck in that department too.

And yes, what the heck have you done to your Mewtwo? Your SHINY Mewtwo, no less.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Well, they're not completely awful... Although practically every one of them needs change. Most of those sets only need minor changes, but others are pretty screwed up, particulary the mewtwo. If you're gonna add an uber to your team at least give it a good set.

Use CM/Recover/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Thunder will do fine instead of thunderbolt if you don't have the coins in the game corner, and might actually work better if you're actually going up against other ubers and not just ingame trainers.

As for the rest, maybe someone else that's feeling a bit less lazy than myself will come by to help you. Or you could just go to www.smogon.com and change your sets to what's most similar to what they have there, since like I said, for the most part your sets are good, but stuff like Focus Punch doesn't do much good on a non-CB Tar, and Rest is a bit of a joke on tauros (although, granted, tauros doesn't have many options to begin with). I'm pretty sure they provide alternate options in place of Hidden Power on most sets, although I haven't had to look at any of their pokemon analysis in a good while. Obviously you can't do that for the 4th gen stuff, but there's not even a metagame yet for the 4th gen.

Top Bottom