• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My New Main!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonTetra7

Smash Cadet
Whaaat? Choose Snake. He has great reach and personally I think Snake's recovery is better than MK's. And I think his attacks are more powerful. They pack alot more than MK's attacks.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
why would you post this here? It has nothing to do with Yoshi..

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'd say yoshi, at least with him people won't look and go. Oh, another MK/Snake scrub this'll be easy since I've played thousands of matches vs. the two of them...but yeah yoshi's good. and why is this in here?

Stiyp.NewT

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking about making MK or Snake my new main. Can you guys help me choose? Please do not say Yoshi, we all know he sucks...
I don't think that Yoshi sucks, it's just that few people use him to learn more about him. It's quite a rarity to come across a Yoshi main.

MK definatly. My friend GalaxiaD has mastered him and I can never beat it.
Screw you. You're one of the reasons we have so many MK mains. Sure, he's an absolutely amazing character. Nobody can argue that, but why encourage him to join the plague and give him a semi easy character to learn, instead of encouraging him to learn a lesser used character that can have amazing results.

Whaaat? Choose Snake. He has great reach and personally I think Snake's recovery is better than MK's. And I think his attacks are more powerful. They pack alot more than MK's attacks.
Also a no. But a better suggestion than "MK lulz."

why would you post this here? It has nothing to do with Yoshi..
And so we come to the last quote. Your question had zero reason to be here other than:
Please do not say Yoshi, we all know he sucks...
I'm guessing you put it here to bash a green creature? Ya thug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom