• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"My Music" Hits Brawl

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
LOL the Music from "Okami" would've been a sweet addition...cause when it comes to battle music...nothing does it better more than Hardcore Spiritual Japanese Music (^^)v

burrito

Smash Lord

Well, the Dark World Forest and Mountain Theme mentioned before is the only instance in a Zelda game where the mountain area and the forest area shared the same song that I can remember...though, I guess it could be a remix of a Mountain Theme and a Forest Theme (maybe the ones from LA since they're both remixes of the Zelda Theme themselves...<_<).

So, basically it could be from any one of the zelda games. I guess we're just going to have to wait and see what it is.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Hm... I could be reading too much into this, since common sense and some of Sakurai's previous words would suggest that a stage's soundtrack is limited to songs from that particular universe, but...

Probably a bad translation or a problem with clarity or something of the sort, but with Sakurai, who really knows?
I'd say clarity. If you make every song that can be used for a stage have the same chances and then make all the songs for the other stages have the same chances, then all of the songs in the game have the same chances. :1

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
all except Coup De Grace are from Kingdom Hearts :laugh: I just love the music in those games. Especially Dearly Beloved.
Gorgeous song, that is. Not exactly battle music, of course, but gorgeous.

And as fantastic as KH's score is, I'm not sure I'd feel right using any piece of it in Brawl. Not without something KH-related being in the game. . . *coughsoracough*

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Alright.

If you set all the Mario stages' songs to, say, 50% and then all Zelda stages' songs and all of the rest of the stages' songs to 50%, then Mr. Sakurai's statement of every song in the game having equal chances is would be true.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
This update is one of my favorites......I love how it works.....but what if you want one specific song but dont want to change the settings? hold a button? o btw.....

blayde_axel

Smash Master
This update is one of my favorites......I love how it works.....but what if you want one specific song but dont want to change the settings? hold a button? o btw.....

That last song wouldn't to be made by GWAR, would it? lol.
Stil like the update. Hope they have some music from Melee. Fountain of Dreams FTW!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Linkin Park? Mind if I copy that fail picture?
Nirvana isn't bad... THAT bad, at least. Overplayed, yes, but not bad.

IF I would have seen Green Day... *readies rocks*

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Honestly, replacing what is sure to be an epic soundtrack with ANY contemporary rock is an automatic fail, but it would be less of a fail if the bands didn't suck.

Top Bottom