• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mewtwo, But not my best videos

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Okay. I have to say that that's a very unique Mewtwo you have there, and that the C. Falcon Match-up was more entertaining. Your opponent is good too. As for tips... well, I don't have any. Besides not using a tag when you playing Mewtwo. Keep it up.

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
Lol, what do u mean by unique? yes my friend is good, we play a lot, and the tag, I just use it for videos, I don't really use it, i'm tryin to record some nice quality vids, soon i'll upload some more... i uploaded those cuz nobody here have seen me playin, ty for comments

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Okay, by unique i mean that your approaches are different from Taj's or Quak's or Iroi's or mine. you make decisions that I wouldn't, but you make them work for the most part. Thought you were gonna pull through in the second match.

As for recording, you may wanna firgure out a way to keep the camera stationary... like setting it on a desk or something.

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
oh lol, the camera was in a desk but, the next time im going to record using a laptop, or something... the next time, the videos will be better...

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
There is a difference in the opponent's response time, but it is certainly not vital towards Mewtwo's gameplay to play without a tag.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
tags are fine with m2...his teleport is too fast to even matter. and you shouldn't air dodge with him when you can teleport instead. it only matters if your zelda.

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
this thread was for people to comment my mewtwo, and not talkin about tags, i think i made it clear that i just forgot to remove the tag

OrangeMewtwo1337

Smash Cadet
Yeah, your Mewtwo is really unique. I've seen people like taj and mookie play but you have different reactions to different situations and a cool style of play. Your alot more grounded then alot of the Mewtwos I've seen, and you have a higher reliance on your throws and down smash then your bair and uair, cool strategy that seems to work niely.

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
im really lookin forward to go to usa on christmas... im going to florida, i hope to play a lot there.. TY orangem2, i dont believe im unique, i just play for the moment and do stuff that i think they'll work, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't but.. if u dont try u'll never know.. thats why sometimes i use random attacks, so they wont be expecting them...

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Great Mewtwo. You seem to have the fundamentals down. Perhaps you could work on your techchase game vs. Falcon. Other than that, I can't see any obvious flaws in your playstyle.

Top Bottom