• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

D

Deleted member

And that's another Day down. Please await while results load.

*̸̡͙̼͉̼̥̼̗͛̇̇͝ͅŅ̶̨̘̞̱̝̩͋͐͐̐̽͑͗͝o̷̱̙̖͎̩̗͆̉́̓̎͆͛͛̎̿͌̑͘̚͝w̸̛̤͙̞̼̩̞̦̐̎͑̈́̉̕̚̚ͅ ̵̛̣̟̘̟͈̳̯̆̊̀́̕l̸̢̡̝̤͚͈̞͙̤̉ͅǫ̵͚̺͎͚͓̳͕̤͚̙̞̙͈̓̐̿̅a̷̡̪͉̳̰̳͚̭̫̮͓͕͗̆̋̈̓͐́̾̒͗̇̕͝d̷̡̦̭̞̠̻̙͒î̸̫̌͒̄ṉ̷̟̣͖͇͑͊̓͐͊͆̊̎̊̎̋͜ģ̵̧̲̺̳̤̦͔̣͍̓̊̆̍̓̔̑͝.̵͚̤̈́͐̅͆̋̈́̀̕͝.̷̪̜̫̫̆̌͊͌.̵̨̨̧̺͇̩̮̹̳̤͖͔͋̿̿̊͑̋̈͊̈͒*̸̧̹͔̥̤̣̮͖̪͈̠̍͂͋̾́̈́̀͌͌̚͜͠

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
*̸̡͙̼͉̼̥̼̗͛̇̇͝ͅŅ̶̨̘̞̱̝̩͋͐͐̐̽͑͗͝o̷̱̙̖͎̩̗͆̉́̓̎͆͛͛̎̿͌̑͘̚͝w̸̛̤͙̞̼̩̞̦̐̎͑̈́̉̕̚̚ͅ ̵̛̣̟̘̟͈̳̯̆̊̀́̕l̸̢̡̝̤͚͈̞͙̤̉ͅǫ̵͚̺͎͚͓̳͕̤͚̙̞̙͈̓̐̿̅a̷̡̪͉̳̰̳͚̭̫̮͓͕͗̆̋̈̓͐́̾̒͗̇̕͝d̷̡̦̭̞̠̻̙͒î̸̫̌͒̄ṉ̷̟̣͖͇͑͊̓͐͊͆̊̎̊̎̋͜ģ̵̧̲̺̳̤̦͔̣͍̓̊̆̍̓̔̑͝.̵͚̤̈́͐̅͆̋̈́̀̕͝.̷̪̜̫̫̆̌͊͌.̵̨̨̧̺͇̩̮̹̳̤͖͔͋̿̿̊͑̋̈͊̈͒*̸̧̹͔̥̤̣̮͖̪͈̠̍͂͋̾́̈́̀͌͌̚͜͠
:ultgreninja:
so am I supposed to infract for this illegible ****, or

D

Deleted member

And with that, the final Day has come. It's... Game Over...
But for who?
Tomura Shigaraki
Quirk: Decay

"How do I say this...? It's a bit crude but... heheh... I got... a boner."

You are Shigaraki Tomura, the Villain Strongman. Your Quirk, Decay, allows you to disintegrate anything you touch with all five of your fingers.

Normal Abilities:
-Give Me A Hand: Once during the game, you may overrule a Lynch and have a No Lynch occur instead.
*You cannot send in this command if votes have already been locked.

Quirk Abilities:
-Decay Defenses: Once during the game, if you are performing your faction's kill, you may turn it unblockable.
*This action cannot be prevented or interfered with by any means - once you send in the command, the target is sure to die.
-Decay Body: Once during the game, if you are performing your faction's kill, you may destroy the body and redact their Role PM from being revealed.
*This action will be wasted if you fail to kill your target.

The last Villain has been found! Tomura Shigaraki, you're under arrest for your crimes!

"You fool. You absolute ****ing idiots. Don't you realize what just happened? You let HIM get away!"

This is no time for your distractions, it's time for you to g-- urgh, what's this!? My body, it won't move! What's this, everyone else too!

"It's time to cleanse this world!"

Wh-who are you!?

Hitoshi Shinso
Quirk: Brainwash

"Say something, will ya?"

You are Hitoshi Shinso, the Hero Redirector. Your Quirk, Brainwash, allows you to control a person if they verbally respond to you.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-Brainwash: Every Night, you may redirect a player's action to another. However, to use this ability, your target must have directly replied to a post of yours in the main thread.
*You cannot redirect actions to yourself or back at your target.
*You must quote the post in question when sending in your action as proof.

No, stop it!

Momo Yaoyorozu
Quirk: Creation

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. That is the Law of Equivalent Exchange."

You are Momo Yaoyorozu, the Hero Inventor. Your Quirk, Creation, allows you to create any inorganic material from your body as long as you know its molecular composition.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-Creation: Every Night, you may create an item and give it to someone else. You may only give each of them once. This is your ability and your ability only, no one else can use it.
*Tracker: put this on someone to Track their actions for two Nights in a row.
*Receiver: give this to a player so they can receive the Tracker results.
*Flash Grenade: give this to a player to allow them to roleblock a player once during Night.
*Megaphone: give this to a player to allow them to make an anonymous announcement during the Day.
-Quick Wits: should you be lynched during the Day, you'll be able to send an item before you are lynched and before Night begins.
Eraserhead
Quirk: Erasure

"I love all 19 of my adopted children!"

You are Eraserhead, the Hero Roleblocker. Your Quirk, Erasure, allows you to disable a person's Quirk by looking at them, but the effect goes out when you blink.

Normal Abilities:
-Intercept: Twice during the game, you may redirect a player's action towards yourself.

Quirk Abilities:
-Erase: Every Night, you may disable all Quirk Abilities of a player for that Night, including passives.
*You cannot disable Normal Abilities.
*There are specific abilities you may be unable to disable.

"This is the end for you, fakers!"

Stain
Quirk: Bloodcurdle

"To cleanse this world of those fake heroes... that is my goal."

You are Stain, the Hero Killer. Your Quirk, Bloodcurdle, allows you to paralyze someone by ingesting their blood.

You are not aligned with the Heroes nor the Villains. Instead, you are aligned with yourself. Your goal: by the end of the game, you must have collected the blood of at least half of the living players.
You are considered a threat to the Heroes and the Villains for their win conditions, you cannot win alongside either faction.

Normal Abilities:
-Blood Scrape: Every Night, you may take a bit of blood from a player and store it for future usage.
*This action can be blocked by abilities that would normally only block kill attempts.
-Blade Block: Once during the Night, you may reflect all actions targeting you back at their users.
-Purge: Kill all living players if, by the end of a phase, you have collected the blood of half of the currently living players.
*This ability will activate automatically

Quirk Abilities:
-Bloodcurdle: Every Night, you may roleblock someone whose blood you have collected

The Heroes!!!

Hero Killer Stain

"Stain don't bite. Stain scrape and lick."
You are Stain, the Youtuber roleblocker. Your Quirk, Bloodcurdle, allows you to paralyze someone by ingesting their blood.

You are not aligned with the Heroes nor the Villains, instead, you are aligned with yourself. Your goal: during the game, you must be seen or targeted by investigative abilities on two Nights in a row by other players. It doesn't matter who and it may even be the same person twice, all you want is to spread your ideology.

Normal Abilities:
-Internet Famous: You will be notified every time you are targeted by an investigative ability.
-Blood Scrape: Every Night, you may collect a bit of blood from another player.
*This action can be blocked by abilities that would normally only block kill attempts.
-Blade Block: Once during the game, you may reflect all actions targeting you back at their users.

Quirk Abilities:
-Bloodcurdle: Every Night, you may ingest the blood you’ve collected from another player to prevent them from acting on that Night.

We thank you all for participating in our little Hero vs Villains exercise, we hope you all have learned something of value from this, regardless of winning or losing!

*No actual Heroes or Villains were harmed in the production of this exercise.
Except Mineta. His body was mysteriously found dead yesterday. The police have been contacted to find the brave Hero who did the deed.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Whoa what happened? I thought Doop was lynch proof?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I knew that Doop was no good. I'm glad I didn't trust him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And with that, the final Day has come. It's... Game Over...
But for who?
Tomura Shigaraki
Quirk: Decay

"How do I say this...? It's a bit crude but... heheh... I got... a boner."

You are Shigaraki Tomura, the Villain Strongman. Your Quirk, Decay, allows you to disintegrate anything you touch with all five of your fingers.

Normal Abilities:
-Give Me A Hand: Once during the game, you may overrule a Lynch and have a No Lynch occur instead.
*You cannot send in this command if votes have already been locked.

Quirk Abilities:
-Decay Defenses: Once during the game, if you are performing your faction's kill, you may turn it unblockable.
*This action cannot be prevented or interfered with by any means - once you send in the command, the target is sure to die.
-Decay Body: Once during the game, if you are performing your faction's kill, you may destroy the body and redact their Role PM from being revealed.
*This action will be wasted if you fail to kill your target.

The last Villain has been found! Tomura Shigaraki, you're under arrest for your crimes!

"You fool. You absolute ****ing idiots. Don't you realize what just happened? You let HIM get away!"

This is no time for your distractions, it's time for you to g-- urgh, what's this!? My body, it won't move! What's this, everyone else too!

"It's time to cleanse this world!"

Wh-who are you!?

Hitoshi Shinso
Quirk: Brainwash

"Say something, will ya?"

You are Hitoshi Shinso, the Hero Redirector. Your Quirk, Brainwash, allows you to control a person if they verbally respond to you.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-Brainwash: Every Night, you may redirect a player's action to another. However, to use this ability, your target must have directly replied to a post of yours in the main thread.
*You cannot redirect actions to yourself or back at your target.
*You must quote the post in question when sending in your action as proof.

No, stop it!

Momo Yaoyorozu
Quirk: Creation

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. That is the Law of Equivalent Exchange."

You are Momo Yaoyorozu, the Hero Inventor. Your Quirk, Creation, allows you to create any inorganic material from your body as long as you know its molecular composition.

Normal Abilities:
N/A

Quirk Abilities:
-Creation: Every Night, you may create an item and give it to someone else. You may only give each of them once. This is your ability and your ability only, no one else can use it.
*Tracker: put this on someone to Track their actions for two Nights in a row.
*Receiver: give this to a player so they can receive the Tracker results.
*Flash Grenade: give this to a player to allow them to roleblock a player once during Night.
*Megaphone: give this to a player to allow them to make an anonymous announcement during the Day.
-Quick Wits: should you be lynched during the Day, you'll be able to send an item before you are lynched and before Night begins.
Eraserhead
Quirk: Erasure

"I love all 19 of my adopted children!"

You are Eraserhead, the Hero Roleblocker. Your Quirk, Erasure, allows you to disable a person's Quirk by looking at them, but the effect goes out when you blink.

Normal Abilities:
-Intercept: Twice during the game, you may redirect a player's action towards yourself.

Quirk Abilities:
-Erase: Every Night, you may disable all Quirk Abilities of a player for that Night, including passives.
*You cannot disable Normal Abilities.
*There are specific abilities you may be unable to disable.

"This is the end for you, fakers!"

Stain

You are Stain, the Hero Killer. Your Quirk, Bloodcurdle, allows you to paralyze someone by ingesting their blood.

You are not aligned with the Heroes nor the Villains. Instead, you are aligned with yourself. Your goal: by the end of the game, you must have collected the blood of at least half of the living players.
You are considered a threat to the Heroes and the Villains for their win conditions, you cannot win alongside either faction.

Normal Abilities:
-Blood Scrape: Every Night, you may take a bit of blood from a player and store it for future usage.
-Blade Block: Once during the Night, you may reflect all actions targeting you back at their users.
-Purge: Kill all living players if, by the end of a phase, you have collected the blood of half of the currently living players.

Quirk Abilities:
-Bloodcurdle: Every Night, you may roleblock someone whose blood you have collected

The Heroes!!!

Hero Killer Stain

"Stain don't bite. Stain scrape and lick."
You are Stain, the Youtuber roleblocker. Your Quirk, Bloodcurdle, allows you to paralyze someone by ingesting their blood.

You are not aligned with the Heroes nor the Villains, instead, you are aligned with yourself. Your goal: during the game, you must be seen or targeted by investigative abilities on two Nights in a row by other players. It doesn't matter who and it may even be the same person twice, all you want is to spread your ideology.

Normal Abilities:
-Internet Famous: You will be notified every time you are targeted by an investigative ability.
-Blood Scrape: Every Night, you may collect a bit of blood from another player.
-Blade Block: Once during the game, you may reflect all actions targeting you back at their users.

Quirk Abilities:
-Bloodcurdle: Every Night, you may ingest the blood you’ve collected from another player to prevent them from acting on that Night.

We thank you all for participating in our little Hero vs Villains exercise, we hope you all have learned something of value from this, regardless of winning or losing!

*No actual Heroes or Villains were harmed in the production of this exercise.
Except Mineta. His body was mysteriously found dead yesterday. The police have been contacted to find the brave Hero who did the deed.
Lmao Doop had an actual lynch overule and didn't use it.

He also can't argue that my insights and speculation on flavor wasn't ****ing worth it lol.

I knew it was a tactic to get us to unvote lol.

GG everyone, glad I finally made it to the end.

That was fun!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Even though I didn't win, i'm glad I...

A) Made it to the end.

and

B) I succeeded in
#SpiteMafia

:shades::shades::shades:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Stain

Normal Abilities:
Wait when did I ever claim the Purge PR? I legit never said anything like that.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
When Z first brought up the possibility of Stain being in this game D1, this is what I posted in my Role PM.
le Z25...

"This.

I really can't seeing there being a third party."

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Wait when did I ever claim the Purge PR? I legit never said anything like that.
joke
n.
1. something people fail to get when they don't read Shish's posts properly

It's referring to the people who thought your win con was actually to scrape blood from more than half the living players. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I need someone to make that pic of the 2 muscular arms holding hands meme but over one arm out praline and over the other put Ura and put “losing as Stain” in the centre.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In the end, doop was the one who was dooped

also dammit you killed me before I could do what I wanted to do lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
joke
n.
1. something people fail to get when they don't read Shish's posts properly

It's referring to the people who thought your win con was actually to scrape blood from more than half the living players. :p
Oh I see lol. Totally went over me I gotta be more clever.

Yeah I can't believe people actually thought that was my wincon. What a joke lmao.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The thing here is that Doop could've tried to do a big brain play here.

Not do anything at night, then just laugh as town tears penguin apart.
I still would have been on his case TBH. I figured he would have not killed anyone N6 to create doubt and I would have put him on blast for that.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
GG, everyone.

It was very frustrating to see the flagrant disrespect towards the game-runners from the continual night posting, to the point where Moydow had to start locking the thread. Especially from dead players posting.

I replaced out due to frustration from personal attacks and people threatening to replace/self vote in response to pressure, but I still wanted to watch and enjoy the game. It had a neat setup.

Nothing personal against any of you, but this became a very frustrating game to take part in or spectate.

@Shishœ Moydow Moydow Thank you for running the game, and a special thanks to Shish for making the setup. This game was frustrating through no fault of your own.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Throwback to Villains Mafia...
And yes, I consider myself a victor even tho I lost lol. I did everything I wanted to sans my wincon.

Top Bottom