• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@Shishœ Moydow Moydow
Run a ****posty D game already
Make it impossible to take seriously
Okay, so you can either have:
- Etrian Odyssey Mafia but literally all the roles are EO memes that only the two of us will get
- Sliding In :^) Mafia, where everyone is Pokechu and all the abilities and win cons revolve around hitting on people and sending them PMs of varying degrees of appropriateness

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo we must have had like 20+ people who signed up for this game. Between players and replacements.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yo we must have had like 20+ people who signed up for this game. Between players and replacements.
15 people signed up (of which 1 person was never seen again), 3 people replaced in, and we had 1 other person lined up as a potential replacement too. So yeah, pretty close.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well anyway, yeah reacting to the flip in the main thread after the night phase has begun could affect night actions. It's not great form. Hopefully that stops being a thing, but I also understand that there’s just a lot of energy and emotion in the thread after a lynch happens and people just need an outlet for it.

In order to combat the prowess of the lynch and prevent it from afflicting members of the town with uncontrollable urges to **** post in the night phase, I have assembled a legion of flying donkeys that drink flavored milk. They will attack on sight anyone that posts in the night phase, even me. It is the lesser of two evils and must b done to restore balance to mafia gameplay in Decisive Games.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry, I was trying to get some comedic relief in there while not trying to come off as too serious or apprehend-ish.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sorry, I was trying to get some comedic relief in there while not trying to come off as too serious or apprehend-ish.
nawwww it's all good, that was funny!! LOL

I think a lot of us were just distracted by Poy's new thread, all of the PMs, etc., I just saw this but I'm glad I did! What a good belly laugh... I think I have abs!

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
whoops I took a nap and forgot in my post-conference sickness to send in the thing

I was hosed anyway though, even if I'd gotten you to lynch penguin the next day, z25 would just force me to kill myself the next night unless I no killed again, Ura would blood scrape me. Then if I managed to get z25 lynch through, I'd get blocked and die to the next lynch. Not much I can do when roles **** me over.

D

Deleted member

whoops I took a nap and forgot in my post-conference sickness to send in the thing

I was hosed anyway though, even if I'd gotten you to lynch penguin the next day, z25 would just force me to kill myself the next night unless I no killed again, Ura would blood scrape me. Then if I managed to get z25 lynch through, I'd get blocked and die to the next lynch. Not much I can do when roles **** me over.
Z25 couldn't redirect actions to himself or back at their users though. Yes, you had no way to know that during the game itself but you're blaming the power roles for having cornered you when it wasn't their fault at all.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yo by the way, thanks to @Shishœ and Moydow Moydow for running a fantastic game
You lot are giving me too much credit here, all I did here was ****post in the spectator chat, and handle one Night phase where the actual host couldn't be here, but with an even worse set of puns to punish the condemned with. :p Shish came up with all the good stuff in this game, and did a pretty good job running it too, so she deserves all the credit here. :forrest:

D

Deleted member

You lot are giving me too much credit here, all I did here was ****post in the spectator chat, and handle one Night phase where the actual host couldn't be here, but with an even worse set of puns to punish the condemned with. :p Shish came up with all the good stuff in this game, and did a pretty good job running it too, so she deserves all the credit here. :forrest:
Hey, you made sure I didn't **** up and helped a ton with balance, don't act like you didn't do anything important.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm late with my callouts! :( I left them at home!!! noooo!!!!

@Shishœ Moydow Moydow based hosts are based :]

Lore Lore Howdy, pardner! I just really want to apologize for the feud we had, I thought you were being offensive with what you said but it still in no way warranted what happened in the thread and hurting others was obviously not your intention in hindsight (I'm just sensitive... I have two cats, I get it from them!! LOL). Sorry to taint your first game back like this, I think this game was just a bit special though in how stressful it was since for a lot of us it was our first game back in a while and adjusting can be pretty rough. I'd definitely recommend sticking around for a few more, you're a chill dude and I loved having you in Quick Draw! //salute

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary you POPPED OFF this game!! if you liked stans, I'd stan for you!! ;) that's a good pickup line! I hope I see you in Red Ryu Rover's mafia, I wanna see what you can do in a multi-factional!!

praline praline you did good this game!! I think your nervousness showed through though when you tried saving Z, and you just got unlucky with investigatives. Next time though? You're gonna SCALP the town >:^)

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn I'm just going to be petty and waste your time with this tag! ;) kidding, it was really nice to have you back! live longer though, be anti-town!! that way, at LyLo, you can save us all!! flex on us!! LOL

Ura Ura it was nice to see you in another mafia game!! you didn't play bad, I think when you claimed your reflect ability though and you said that you used it to make sure you lived was when people started getting suspect of you, you made it a bit clear that you were in it just for your self preservation. But you lived to the end still, so you did a lotta things right! Even if you didn't win.... maybe the next Stain can? LOL

Z25 Z25 You had some 4D plays this game! That pre-game setup for your role was LIT! a lot of people have said it but you were really tight on the flavor, it worked in your advantage at some points but it really could've set you up for failure too. If I see you in Spirits Richochet, with your 4D plays this game I'm staying out your way LOL

Just a penguin Just a penguin Nice to see a newcomer step into the ring!! (SSBU pun ayyy!) you played well for your first game, I remember my first I did way worse than you LOL Playing another with you would be really fun!

sorry for the rest of you guys, I'm lazy and have projects to do ;((((((

love you GLG though... I'll give you a shoutout ;^) and Poyzin I guess we are married aren't we??? LOL :laugh:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Lore Lore Howdy, pardner! I just really want to apologize for the feud we had, I thought you were being offensive with what you said but it still in no way warranted what happened in the thread and hurting others was obviously not your intention in hindsight (I'm just sensitive... I have two cats, I get it from them!! LOL). Sorry to taint your first game back like this, I think this game was just a bit special though in how stressful it was since for a lot of us it was our first game back in a while and adjusting can be pretty rough. I'd definitely recommend sticking around for a few more, you're a chill dude and I loved having you in Quick Draw! //salute

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary you POPPED OFF this game!! if you liked stans, I'd stan for you!! ;)that's a good pickup line! I hope I see you in Red Ryu Rover's mafia, I wanna see what you can do in a multi-factional!!

praline praline you did good this game!! I think your nervousness showed through though when you tried saving Z, and you just got unlucky with investigatives. Next time though? You're gonna SCALP the town >:^)

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn I'm just going to be petty and waste your time with this tag! ;)kidding, it was really nice to have you back! live longer though, be anti-town!! that way, at LyLo, you can save us all!! flex on us!! LOL

Ura Ura it was nice to see you in another mafia game!! you didn't play bad, I think when you claimed your reflect ability though and you said that you used it to make sure you lived was when people started getting suspect of you, you made it a bit clear that you were in it just for your self preservation. But you lived to the end still, so you did a lotta things right! Even if you didn't win.... maybe the next Stain can? LOL

Z25 Z25 You had some 4D plays this game! That pre-game setup for your role was LIT! a lot of people have said it but you were really tight on the flavor, it worked in your advantage at some points but it really could've set you up for failure too. If I see you in Spirits Richochet, with your 4D plays this game I'm staying out your way LOL

Just a penguin Just a penguin Nice to see a newcomer step into the ring!! (SSBU pun ayyy!) you played well for your first game, I remember my first I did way worse than you LOL Playing another with you would be really fun!

love you GLG though... I'll give you a shoutout ;^) and Poyzin I guess we are married aren't we??? LOL :laugh:
i'm banning you for leaving me out

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Thanks. It'll probably be way tougher if I'm mafia next time, but practice makes perfect.
Oh yeah, sorry for pushing for you from D4 onwards, there wasn't really much I can do when I'm mafia and I kind of took advantage of you. I was on my way out and I was just desperate for a foothold.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'm banning you for leaving me out
you can't ban me if I ban you first

I already warned you in the graveyard.... now, it'll be an infraction. You can take it up with Cyndane and co. I don't want to see you anymore!! :mad:

LOL

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
you can't ban me if I ban you first

I already warned you in the graveyard.... now, it'll be an infraction. You can take it up with Cyndane and co. I don't want to see you anymore!! :mad:

LOL
you can infract me all you want, i'm not leaving
do your worst :denzel:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary you POPPED OFF this game!! if you liked stans, I'd stan for you!! ;)that's a good pickup line! I hope I see you in Red Ryu Rover's mafia, I wanna see what you can do in a multi-factional!!

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn I'm just going to be petty and waste your time with this tag! ;)kidding, it was really nice to have you back! live longer though, be anti-town!! that way, at LyLo, you can save us all!! flex on us!! LOL

Yeah and I’ll start with you.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
(By the way @modPingThatObvWorks, are people notified of denied staff applications?)
I don't think they are... I think they just quietly pass over you, silently crushing your heart and spirit. It's just like the real world! Smashboards prepares us for real life struggles :)

But I might be wrong, Ididn't apply for mod, they came to me! PLOT TWIST yeah mmmhmm I CAPTURED their hearts Embarrass

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I don't think they are... I think they just quietly pass over you, silently crushing your heart and spirit. It's just like the real world! Smashboards prepares us for real life struggles :)

But I might be wrong, Ididn't apply for mod, they came to me! PLOT TWIST yeah mmmhmm I CAPTURED their hearts Embarrass
I didn't apply for mod; in my opinion, there are a bit too many mods at the moment, and I don't want to keep adding to the number (but I would hands down be a mod if asked). I applied for a team position a week back, and I haven't received any followup. I had a portfolio to submit, but for some reason the portfolio space was blocked off for me, not sure if that's how it appears for everybody. Don't know if that's the reason I wasn't selected/notified.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I didn't apply for mod; in my opinion, there are a bit too many mods at the moment, and I don't want to keep adding to the number (but I would hands down be a mod if asked). I applied for a team position a week back, and I haven't received any followup. I had a portfolio to submit, but for some reason the portfolio space was blocked off for me, not sure if that's how it appears for everybody. Don't know if that's the reason I wasn't selected/notified.
Oh yeah I checked out the applications too a few days ago and the portfolio was blocked off for me too, I'd ask Cyndane about it!

Or rather, since I am a mod, I can ask for you! LOL I'll try to get back to you on this

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Heh, I did what I could to get Town to look in to me without being lynched. It was a tough gambit that never came to fruition.

I figured Town would have to investigate me after D3 but that never happened either.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Also want to apologize for my moronic voting pattern at the end of D5. Utopian suckered me in to thinking he was Town and given what happened to Chu, I actually fell for it. My B guys.
For things I'm proud of, I was super hyped that this worked and am sad you didn't sus on them and Z more for it...

Top Bottom