• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gonna be honest doop. I don't buy that claim. Its way to convienant and makes it sound like you want us to drop our votes and go for penguin. Thus mislynching again. You then can kill Ura because I dont have a quote by you, and then with Ura gone, you can't be stopped.

Not to much its super convienant how Kary asked you to claim yesterday and you ignored them and then they mysteriously died last night.

I think your claim is bull and just trying to bait us into screwing ourselves over. Sort of like Utopia yesterday, but on a bigger scale.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lmao dude I'm voting for myself and have agreed to be the lynch. How does that make it sound like I want the lynch to be penguin?

Also I gave you all advance warning that I was slammed busy at a conference and didn't have time to play. You can look at my activity all week to see that. If I was bluffing being busy I could've also just gotten penguin lynched and saved poyzin.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lmao dude I'm voting for myself and have agreed to be the lynch. How does that make it sound like I want the lynch to be penguin?

Also I gave you all advance warning that I was slammed busy at a conference and didn't have time to play. You can look at my activity all week to see that. If I was bluffing being busy I could've also just gotten penguin lynched and saved poyzin.
It doesn’t mean you can’t be trying to manipulate town. Only time will tell.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Something here seems off. For the sake of argument, let’s say that either Doop or I am scum. Doop followed through with the plan for town and I followed through with the town’s plan. Scum wouldn’t. Yes, it would be conspicuous, but the other option is losing. Flat out losing. Therefore, the scum either has an ability that can stop our plan, isn’t part of the the Doop and I group, or is just doing something very badly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something here seems off. For the sake of argument, let’s say that either Doop or I am scum. Doop followed through with the plan for town and I followed through with the town’s plan. Scum wouldn’t. Yes, it would be conspicuous, but the other option is losing. Flat out losing. Therefore, the scum either has an ability that can stop our plan, isn’t part of the the Doop and I group, or is just doing something very badly.
i'm not sure I follow? Who left could make that work?

Me, Ura and GLG have proven our roles fully.

You and doop on the other hand are very iffy.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ring Bell: I can override a lynch and make it a No Lynch instead. I'll be using this today, since I'm worried that Ura is not truth-telling and something like: Doop Lynch - 4 left
Nightkill and Ura Wins/Leaves - 2 left, GG.
could happen. If Ura's on our side then we win anyway./QUOTE]
Why are you worried about me not telling the truth? Even if I was Scum, lynching and killing a townie D6/N6 would just prove my guilt and get me lynched immediately D7.
Bruh it's either you or Doop who's Scum period. Myself, Z, and GLG have proven ourselves already. If Doop happens to flip Town, you're done for because i'm going to stop your faction kill.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Bad quoting, re-posting it here so it doesn't look like a mess.
Ring Bell: I can override a lynch and make it a No Lynch instead. I'll be using this today, since I'm worried that Ura is not truth-telling and something like: Doop Lynch - 4 left
Nightkill and Ura Wins/Leaves - 2 left, GG.
could happen. If Ura's on our side then we win anyway.
Why are you worried about me not telling the truth? Even if I was Scum, lynching and killing a townie D6/N6 would just prove my guilt and get me lynched immediately D7.
Bruh it's either you or Doop who's Scum period. Myself, Z, and GLG have proven ourselves already. If Doop happens to flip Town, you're done for because i'm going to stop your faction kill.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
i'm not sure I follow? Who left could make that work?

Me, Ura and GLG have proven our roles fully.

You and doop on the other hand are very iffy.
What I’m saying is that both Doop and I are following the plan. One of us has gotta be scum. It wouldn’t make sense for scum to work with the town to track down the scum right now in the game. However, since Doop and I are the only ones not confirmed town, somebody must be plotting something to stop this.

-Reread Doop’s thing and Doop said that Doop’s going to make the results of his lynch not do anything. Yeah, Doop is messing with the plan, making him scum.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well if Doop overrides the lynch, there's not much he can do. Scum!Doop will just take out a Townie N6.

In the event that my RB works on you N6, then you're unquestionably scum and you're faction kill won't go through. If there is a kill N6, then we'll know what Doop is trying to do and he's done for D7.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And also riddle me this Dooplissity Dooplissity

If i'm scum, then who's the third party in this game? Because so far, i've been the only one to claim and everyone that's been killed was either Town or Mafia. You would have to be reaching significantly to assert that not only am I not a third-party but also there's another one who hasn't claimed. And that's not even accounting for what I mentioned what I was trying to do in this game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And also riddle me this Dooplissity Dooplissity

If i'm scum, then who's the third party in this game? Because so far, i've been the only one to claim and everyone that's been killed was either Town or Mafia. You would have to be reaching significantly to assert that not only am I not a third-party but also there's another one who hasn't claimed. And that's not even accounting for what I mentioned what I was trying to do in this game.
To be fair you could in theory be scum but stain is better as third party. Which is why I buy your claim. As I said your either 1000 iq playing right now and scum or your a third party.

I think it’s the later but if it’s the formal then I’ll give you credit lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
To be fair you could in theory be scum but stain is better as third party. Which is why I buy your claim. As I said your either 1000 iq playing right now and scum or your a third party.

I think it’s the later but if it’s the formal then I’ll give you credit lol
Bruh i'm not that competent to form a plan like that lol. But maybe one day i'll get better enough at this game to make plays like that.

I don't see how Stain is anything but an Indy. Much like the role in Villains Mafia.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Bruh i'm not that competent to form a plan like that lol. But maybe one day i'll get better enough at this game to make plays like that.

I don't see how Stain is anything but an Indy. Much like the role in Villains Mafia.
Doop think you're indy, he just thinks that your wincon is different than the one you claimed you have. He also thinks that if he gets lynched, scum successfully night kills, and your win con causes you to leave the game once it's met then town would lose.

In all honesty, I think it might be in our best interest to lynch Ura today over the attempt at doop. I'm going back and forth about it tbh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Well he is almost coaxed into aligning with the villains but he doesn’t follow their believes and only kills false heroes.

He does sort of use one of the villains attacks as a way to kill more but that’s about it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Doop think you're indy, he just thinks that your wincon is different than the one you claimed you have. He also thinks that if he gets lynched, scum successfully night kills, and your win con causes you to leave the game once it's met then town would lose.

In all honesty, I think it might be in our best interest to lynch Ura today over the attempt at doop. I'm going back and forth about it tbh.
I don’t know. Maybe but his wincing makes sense character wise to me and i don’t think he would reveal himself if he could still win. He would have had ample ways to fake claim and help take advantage of other shady players to lynch them first.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Bruh, if you make me the lynch, Doop or Penguin gets to nightkill a townie (prob you or Z) and both targets get to stay alive. Not only that but Doop would still have his lynchproof PR to use. It's just a dumb idea all in all even tho I thought it was for the best D5.

And with my death, there's no way of assuring what Penguin is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 Ura Ura how often have hiders been a role in Nzone games?
Very rare. I’ve played a lot of these and I honestly only vaguely remember one game having them. I’m also unfamiliar with doopslity claim unless I just don’t know the name but know he character

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I just need to share where my heads at right now because I think there's some logic to my thought process and I just need someone to bounce o

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Who the **** is the mouse principal?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
This is what I was going to post.

ONLY READ IF YOU'RE Z25 Z25 (just kidding any one can read this post)

On night 2, Kary followed penguin and got a no result action. Pokechu claimed to be role blocked, and could have been either blocked by Toaster Brains or by Poyzon(Ura reflected that night, and pokechu's ability that was blocked was a normal ability). I don't think Toaster would have blocked pokechu, but I also don't know why Poyzon would have either. Since mafia cannot kill on the same turn they use an action, and I'm assuming Poyzon blocked Pokechu, and we know praline targeted praline, the mafia member that isn't poyzon or praline killed toaster brains. And since we have proof from Kary that penguin didn't use an action Night 2, and Ura's Action, my action, and Z25's action Night 2 are all accounted for, that only leaves Doop as the person that could have performed the night kill that night.

There are two holes up above that I feel like it's only fair if I openly acknowledge.
1) Pokechu could have been blocked by Toaster Brains.
2) Penguin could have a passive ability that allows them to act undetected.

But, I think the signs are pointing to Doop being scum, despite his day play being very townie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Phone messed up, didn’t mean to post just thaT.

At Z25 Z25 the character he claimed is the mouse principal.
I see. That’s odd though.
No one has been an teacher or someone at the school. So I think that claim is bull.

As remember utopia fake claimed eraser head right? Another teacher. I don’t think they exist at all in this game.

So I’m calling bull.

This is what I was going to post.

ONLY READ IF YOU'RE Z25 Z25 (just kidding any one can read this post)

On night 2, Kary followed penguin and got a no result action. Pokechu claimed to be role blocked, and could have been either blocked by Toaster Brains or by Poyzon(Ura reflected that night, and pokechu's ability that was blocked was a normal ability). I don't think Toaster would have blocked pokechu, but I also don't know why Poyzon would have either. Since mafia cannot kill on the same turn they use an action, and I'm assuming Poyzon blocked Pokechu, and we know praline targeted praline, the mafia member that isn't poyzon or praline killed toaster brains. And since we have proof from Kary that penguin didn't use an action Night 2, and Ura's Action, my action, and Z25's action Night 2 are all accounted for, that only leaves Doop as the person that could have performed the night kill that night.

There are two holes up above that I feel like it's only fair if I openly acknowledge.
1) Pokechu could have been blocked by Toaster Brains.
2) Penguin could have a passive ability that allows them to act undetected.

But, I think the signs are pointing to Doop being scum, despite his day play being very townie.
This is a good analysis. I think pokechu might have been blocked by toaster though. Regardless I realy feel doop should be the lynch today. He seems like our best bet.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm far too tired to deal with this bull**** after travelling all day

ura, for the nth time, I think you are TP. I also think you might be lying because it makes no sense to play against your wincon by throwing away whatever chance you had to win by raging against mafia (the night after they killed the bodyguard, no less)

z25, please read more carefully. utopia claimed the tape guy. penguin claimed eraserhead. you know, the guy who has a 0% proven role and has claimed never acted and barely even posted. but I guess he's town /s

penguin, please use brain for a moment and think about why I would want to deviate from the plan posted by someone who's not even town. I'll give you a hint, I posted why and it involves us losing before another day even happen. Even if you assume Ura is genuinely trying to help town, he didn't know about my ability when he made the plan, and so obviously couldn't have incorporated it.

glg, actually, I'm proud of you for that analysis. I assume toaster blocked Pokechu, though. wasn't there no other blocks that night besides ura's reflects? toaster probably acted, and poyzin killed, otherwise Poyzin would've blocked an additional target, no?

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
also, to back up my point against ura, it makes no sense mechanically to have a player in the game who can't win anymore

leaving a player in the game with no win-con just encourages them to plunge it and play kingmaker. imagine what happens if you do that and the TP decides to swing the game for Scum instead, e.g. by claiming a false cop-hit and burning 1-2 lynches? or self-voting in a 2-1-2 Lylo? town gets totally hosed.

lynchers exit with a loss if their target dies at night. every other TP role I've seen that can lose before endgame exits upon an inevitable loss

the fact that ANYONE is trusting ANYTHING Ura says is baffling to me, nevermind what seems to be majority agreement.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i'm far too tired to deal with this bull**** after travelling all day

ura, for the nth time, I think you are TP. I also think you might be lying because it makes no sense to play against your wincon by throwing away whatever chance you had to win by raging against mafia (the night after they killed the bodyguard, no less)

z25, please read more carefully. utopia claimed the tape guy. penguin claimed eraserhead. you know, the guy who has a 0% proven role and has claimed never acted and barely even posted. but I guess he's town /s

penguin, please use brain for a moment and think about why I would want to deviate from the plan posted by someone who's not even town. I'll give you a hint, I posted why and it involves us losing before another day even happen. Even if you assume Ura is genuinely trying to help town, he didn't know about my ability when he made the plan, and so obviously couldn't have incorporated it.

glg, actually, I'm proud of you for that analysis. I assume toaster blocked Pokechu, though. wasn't there no other blocks that night besides ura's reflects? toaster probably acted, and poyzin killed, otherwise Poyzin would've blocked an additional target, no?
I never said I trusted penguin. Hell far from it.

And something I want to add. I really don’t trust your claim it completely contradicts flavor.

The principal is only involved once with students. And that’s finals.

All training activities are led by one or two teachers. Which if that was the case here, there’d be two flavor hosts.

And sadly moydow is only a backup flavor host.

Our only teacher running this activity is midnight.

No ones been a teacher and the there’s no one else in the flavor. So I doubt the principal is involved. Even teachers leading training never get involved unless a serious threat arises. The teachers observe. Outside of one instance.

So I don’t buy your claim.

I also don’t buy that penguin didn’t act at least once. Either way we have a way to trap scum. As I really doubt ura is lying. It’s not the first time a third party has outed themselves in these games. It’s pretty common for them to lose a win con and then side with town.

And with proof of his actions, I put more trust In Ura right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
also, to back up my point against ura, it makes no sense mechanically to have a player in the game who can't win anymore

leaving a player in the game with no win-con just encourages them to plunge it and play kingmaker. imagine what happens if you do that and the TP decides to swing the game for Scum instead, e.g. by claiming a false cop-hit and burning 1-2 lynches? or self-voting in a 2-1-2 Lylo? town gets totally hosed.

lynchers exit with a loss if their target dies at night. every other TP role I've seen that can lose before endgame exits upon an inevitable loss

the fact that ANYONE is trusting ANYTHING Ura says is baffling to me, nevermind what seems to be majority agreement.
I don’t know what games you have played. But we have never had a game where the third party existed upon losing. And trust me we have had a lot of third party loses.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don’t know what games you have played. But we have never had a game where the third party existed upon losing. And trust me we have had a lot of third party loses.
i've played for like a decade on like 5 different sites for what that's worth

please link me to any example so I can shame the hosts because that's awful design and I've never seen it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i've played for like a decade on like 5 different sites for what that's worth

please link me to any example so I can shame the hosts because that's awful design and I've never seen it
That’s a lot of searching to do. If I get sometime tomorrow I’ll post examples but I’ll be busy with school and a fantasy draft.

Someone else here might remember if they’ve played.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok, let's play flavor

why the **** is eraser head here?

why the **** is a guy from the manga here?

why the **** don't I claim literally anything else when I'm last to claim and could literally claim any character safely?

why the **** does Stain, the Hero Killer, win by being investigated repeatedly?

Why the **** do you trust Ura AT ALL? He's proven he has a reflect and a block. He's proven NOTHING related to his wincon, and even acted directly opposed to what he says it is. Hell, he ****ing BLOCKS people, which would hurt his supposed wincon. That would stop them from investigating him if they targeted him, and would also delay them a night if they wanted to investigate elsewhere...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
ok, let's play flavor

why the **** is eraser head here?

why the **** is a guy from the manga here?

why the **** don't I claim literally anything else when I'm last to claim and could literally claim any character safely?

why the **** does Stain, the Hero Killer, win by being investigated repeatedly?

Why the **** do you trust Ura AT ALL? He's proven he has a reflect and a block. He's proven NOTHING related to his wincon, and even acted directly opposed to what he says it is. Hell, he ****ing BLOCKS people, which would hurt his supposed wincon. That would stop them from investigating him if they targeted him, and would also delay them a night if they wanted to investigate elsewhere...
Eraser head I can at least buy since he’s class 1as teacher and pretty much a main character at this point.

Manga man is here for memes.

Claiming last doesn’t change anything. You could be thinking of a logical character and using it that’s all. If your gonna claim someone you’d likely claim school related ones.

Stain’s win com would work, because he needs people to attack him. It’s how he disabled then. They hit his blade lose blood and can’t move for a set amount of time.

So getting heroes to investigate or target him so he can make them struggle as they die is pretty fitting imo.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
man you're not even internally consistent. you go from nobody's been a teacher and teachers never get involved or would be here to "yeah ok eraser head is basically a MC, that's fine". like, I can't debate with you on this when you've clearly made up your mind and are twisting the facts post-hand to justify it, rather than looking objectively at the facts and making your mind up off of that

also you totally ignored my last and most important point, which is that Ura's ability is actively harmful to his claimed wincon, which makes no sense mechanically (which is a hell of a lot more important than flavor)

GLG please get in here and smart the thread up. I miss Kary and Ryu doing that

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
man you're not even internally consistent. you go from nobody's been a teacher and teachers never get involved or would be here to "yeah ok eraser head is basically a MC, that's fine". like, I can't debate with you on this when you've clearly made up your mind and are twisting the facts post-hand to justify it, rather than looking objectively at the facts and making your mind up off of that

also you totally ignored my last and most important point, which is that Ura's ability is actively harmful to his claimed wincon, which makes no sense mechanically (which is a hell of a lot more important than flavor)

GLG please get in here and smart the thread up. I miss Kary and Ryu doing that
Again your not understanding.

My point with penguin wasn’t saying he is eraser head or town.

Just that if he actually was it would make sense if he’s the only teacher. As he’s class 1as teacher and at every training session.

Your not understanding the fact I still hold immense distrust to you and penguin.

And how does Ura’s skill go against a wincon?

Your talking his block right? Stain would have a block for the exact way his quirk works. Game wise, the block is to probably stop any potential scum from hitting him.

As he wanted to try and bait certain people(investigators) he said no one else though.).

So his block is a way to control who targets him more if I were to guess why shishoe put it in.

Also I don’t see there being two scum only. It’s gotta be at least 3 with our size and ura as tp fits the usually fourth scum quota our games have

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
except scum had minimum two investigators, so getting targeted by scum is good unless it's the NK and he has a reflect for survival anyway

pretend you're making this setup. if you give him bloodcurdle for quirk flavor reasons, why would you give him a wincon where using bloodcurdle can **** him over by blocking investigatives?

i also dont see there being two scum, I'm not sure why you bring this up?

Top Bottom