• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If what Ura said is true than Ryu was roleblocked last night?
If he was redirected then yes he should have. Meaning scum probably targeted him anyway.

That begs the question though. Without the claim, why is kary so positive red didn’t protect anyone?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
because I'm fairly confident you're wrong about the bodyguard target being informed.

And doops was ryu's target on night 2 so he can offer an opinion.
I see no reason for the rules of this role to be different. Also are you positive doop was?

I’m thought all were did was take a shot from scum.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think the point is, someone didn't want GLG to be targeted this phase. But of course for that to happen, they would have to know that I intended to make him my target this phase.

Either way, it's not a good look for him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait Doop was the one Werekill protected N1?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura if you want to help town, what actions did you use each night?
Sure, I got nothing to hide.

N1: Bloodscraped Jojaloe (who's been replaced)
N2: Blade Block
N3: Bloodscraped Utopian
N4: Bloodscrape attempt on GLG which redirected in to Red Ryu

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo Kary just peaced out man. I'm at a loss for words.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait Doop was the one Werekill protected N1?
NVM Werekill protected himself N1. I forgot.

Either way, i'm feeling a GLG-Kary-Praline scum team. Feels so convenient that Kary would vote for me even after I told everyone that I lost.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sure, I got nothing to hide.

N1: Bloodscraped Jojaloe (who's been replaced)
N2: Blade Block
N3: Bloodscraped Utopian
N4: Bloodscrape attempt on GLG which redirected in to Red Ryu
Wait so your reflector claim was bull **** right?

If it is then that means someone else blocked praline. But my action still failed so was that your block?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait so your reflector claim was bull **** right?

If it is then that means someone else blocked praline. But my action still failed so was that your block?
Blade Block = Reflector my guy.

Anyways, what do you make out of Kary's behavior?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NVM Werekill protected himself N1. I forgot.

Either way, i'm feeling a GLG-Kary-Praline scum team. Feels so convenient that Kary would vote for me even after I told everyone that I lost.
I can definitely buy karry. But giraffe claimed to make the receiver remember. And pokechu said they got one. So why would chu lie if he was town?

As for kary, I don’t trust it. They aren’t listening, they came In here hungry to kill chu, try to discredit people right away. That’s not town behavior.

Vote: Kary

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Blade Block = Reflector my guy.

Anyways, what do you make out of Kary's behavior?
Ok I just wanted to confirm to see if things were more puzzling or less. Thankful it’s the less option lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I can definitely buy karry. But giraffe claimed to make the receiver remember. And pokechu said they got one. So why would chu lie if he was town?

As for kary, I don’t trust it. They aren’t listening, they came In here hungry to kill chu, try to discredit people right away. That’s not town behavior.

Yeah I totally agree with you man. Kary just unsettles me although I can't say i'm 100% sure of you either TBH. That being said, I see merit in Kary being today's lynch.

And yeah fair point about GLG. I forgot about the receiver thing even though his play is off-putting.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Err... gotta do the proper formatting.

Unvote

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah I totally agree with you man. Kary just unsettles me although I can't say i'm 100% sure of you either TBH. That being said, I see merit in Kary being today's lynch.

And yeah fair point about GLG. I forgot about the receiver thing even though his play is off-putting.
I definitely understand you outlook on glg. But the items thing has me willing to trust him as it be weird for chu to lie about that. And I’d rather leave people with role claims alone for the time being as we have several others who haven’t. One of them which if I’m correct is karry.

We haven’t heard from them penguin, or utopia iirc. One of them has to be scum without a good fake claim I were to guess or just trying to avoid pressure so they don’t slip up.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
##Vote: Just a penguin

I think you guys are wrong about Kary. Assuming ura is actually an Indy, I’d rather spend today focusing on the last two mafias than going after the Indy.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, hold up. I'm going to say no Kary votes right here right now. Doing my best to help the town, and if a full claims means that I'm helping, then I'll do it. Nobody besides Kary really benefits from this, but we DO have a bingo that Kary is safe. Just finished Episode 49. Getting into some good stuff, couldn't pause it.

I don't get confirmation of action through this ability. Getting into everything I can do coming up.

Okay, here we go. I'm the tactile-master themselves, Mr. Tapey-tape Hanta Sero himself. So the premise of my ability is tape. There is a bunch of mentioning how "tape is a very versatile tool, but tape still has limited stickiness." The quote is "So it's like poop" (which is in reference to when he comments in the anime on Yaoyorozu's ability to pull objects out of her skin, but besides the point). Now, into the good stuff that Kary and Pokechu wanted to know about.

Normal Abilities

My first normal ability is Please Shut Up Now. So, once per game, I can make a player's vote be void for a phase, but the player will not be able to be lynched for the same phase. I am not allowed to target myself here. I have yet to use this ability.

My second normal ability is Plain Face, Plain Tape. Here, once per game, I can read the normal abilities of a player, but not what the abilities name is. It says explicitly that I cannot view Quirk abilities, which to be fair would make it pretty obvious who the character is, even if the name isn't there.

I used this ability N3 on Kary because it was a slot that nobody had any idea about up until that point due to Jojalole not being a part of the game. I wanted to get a head start because I figured Kary would come in guns ablazing, so I wanted to make sure. I made a new paragraph here because I'm testifying the truth.

"Every Night, you may Follow someone to find out whether they used a Normal or Quirk Ability." "You can write notes in your Role PM that will be revealed in the main thread upon your death"

Now, the word "Follow" was capitalized, so I'm assuming this to be the name of the ability. Now, my time watching MHA has made me a decently seasoned flavor-inspector, but it doesn't take an expert to assume that you are Midoriya, correct? This is why I hinted at Kary being the hero that could never be assumed scum. Anyway #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary , let me know if I got it right.

My third normal ability is Tensile Stuck On Me. Next, once per game, I can target somebody to target. If the person being targeted would have died during the phase, instead reflect all abilities back to the users. I used this N1 on Pokechu, but alas, it was all for null.

There is an asterisk that informs me that I cannot use two normal abilities consecutively or else my skin will become dry. However, it doesn't say anything about quirk abilities.

Quirk Abilities

My only quirk ability is Tape. Now, once per game, I can prevent a player from acting, while in turn making them unable to be the target of abilities. Technically the only ability that I can activate without a cooldown, which is what I did last phase. According to Z25, I hit @Just a penguin, so my plans kind of flopped. I did not receive any confirmation in my PM though.

Okay, there was my full claim. Sorry it took a while, but I hope I delivered to the one person who wanted this.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I’m not sure what to do with the information utopian just dumped, I’m going to bed and hopefully sleep will help me figure it out

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
##Vote: Just a penguin

I think you guys are wrong about Kary. Assuming ura is actually an Indy, I’d rather spend today focusing on the last two mafias than going after the Indy.
Well I mean my vote isn't hard locked. I'm more interesting in lynching a Mafioso than I am someone voting for me. Just that Kary is rubbing me the wrong way.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Now, the word "Follow" was capitalized, so I'm assuming this to be the name of the ability. Now, my time watching MHA has made me a decently seasoned flavor-inspector, but it doesn't take an expert to assume that you are Midoriya, correct? This is why I hinted at Kary being the hero that could never be assumed scum. Anyway #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary , let me know if I got it right.
I jumped to conclusions in this post. This is what I meant to say.

Now, the word "Follow" was capitalized, so I'm assuming this to be the name of the ability. Now, my time watching MHA has made me a decently seasoned flavor-inspector, and I know that there aren't a whole lot of people who simply "Follow". Sure, the students follow the teachers, but the beginning of the story was all about Deku following All Might around, striving to be like him. It doesn't take an expert to assume that you are Midoriya, correct?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, hold up. I'm going to say no Kary votes right here right now. Doing my best to help the town, and if a full claims means that I'm helping, then I'll do it. Nobody besides Kary really benefits from this, but we DO have a bingo that Kary is safe. Just finished Episode 49. Getting into some good stuff, couldn't pause it.

Okay, here we go. I'm the tactile-master themselves, Mr. Tapey-tape Hanta Sero himself. So the premise of my ability is tape. There is a bunch of mentioning how "tape is a very versatile tool, but tape still has limited stickiness." The quote is "So it's like poop" (which is in reference to when he comments in the anime on Yaoyorozu's ability to pull objects out of her skin, but besides the point). Now, into the good stuff that Kary and Pokechu wanted to know about.

Normal Abilities

My first normal ability is Please Shut Up Now. So, once per game, I can make a player's vote be void for a phase, but the player will not be able to be lynched for the same phase. I am not allowed to target myself here. I have yet to use this ability.

My second normal ability is Plain Face, Plain Tape. Here, once per game, I can read the normal abilities of a player, but not what the abilities name is. It says explicitly that I cannot view Quirk abilities, which to be fair would make it pretty obvious who the character is, even if the name isn't there.

I used this ability N3 on Kary because it was a slot that nobody had any idea about up until that point due to Jojalole not being a part of the game. I wanted to get a head start because I figured Kary would come in guns ablazing, so I wanted to make sure. I made a new paragraph here because I'm testifying the truth.

"Every Night, you may Follow someone to find out whether they used a Normal or Quirk Ability." "You can write notes in your Role PM that will be revealed in the main thread upon your death"

Now, the word "Follow" was capitalized, so I'm assuming this to be the name of the ability. Now, my time watching MHA has made me a decently seasoned flavor-inspector, but it doesn't take an expert to assume that you are Midoriya, correct? This is why I hinted at Kary being the hero that could never be assumed scum. Anyway #HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary , let me know if I got it right.

My third normal ability is Tensile Stuck On Me. Next, once per game, I can target somebody to target. If the person being targeted would have died during the phase, instead reflect all abilities back to the users. I used this N1 on Pokechu, but alas, it was all for null.

There is an asterisk that informs me that I cannot use two normal abilities consecutively or else my skin will become dry. However, it doesn't say anything about quirk abilities.

Quirk Abilities

My only quirk ability is Tape. Now, once per game, I can prevent a player from acting, while in turn making them unable to be the target of abilities. Technically the only ability that I can activate without a cooldown, which is what I did last phase. According to Z25, I hit @Just a penguin, so my plans kind of flopped. I did not receive any confirmation in my PM though.

Okay, there was my full claim. Sorry it took a while, but I hope I delivered to the one person who wanted this.
And of course I paraphrased, the original wasn't as verbose ;)

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
And of course I paraphrased, the original wasn't as verbose ;)
Wait never mind it just looks longer in hindsight because I added the italics areas to talk about my actions as well as my role. @HBC | Kary, while I may have been stingy with my role last time we played, I do understand the value of claiming and how it helps put the game into perspective.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Normal Abilities

Quirk Abilities

Thank you for this information.

I did a quick search and there’s no quirk with the term follow as a name. If you can post the exact words or relook at it, it would be appreciated. I doubt karry will tell us so I’ll take learning from you.

With all these track like abilities im not sure I believe karry is another tracker.

But I’ll Unvote for now and join GLG.

Unvote

Vote: Just a penguin

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Unvote

For now. Will talk later when I wake up.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Z25 Z25
once per game, I can read the normal abilities of a player, but not what the abilities name is. It says explicitly that I cannot view Quirk abilities, which to be fair would make it pretty obvious who the character is, even if the name isn't there.
Follow is not a Quirk name.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I see. Even so there’s no way to say karry is town either. There could easily be a villain tracker to counter the town power roles
Fair enough. If not Midoriya, I could see Shigaraki following in the footsteps of All for One, but then the second ability wouldn't make much sense for him. Maybe I'm thinking about flavor too much... Shigaraki, Midoriya, idk.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
its following you ****ing illiterate paint sniffer
Your not helping your case here.

I’m illiterate? Really enlighten me then.

Why the hell does deku have a tracker? And following in all nights footsteps is a bs excuse in my book. Especially when in season 3 his arc is about not being allmight but his own person.

Top Bottom