• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You redirected Utopia to Penguin...

...yet I was redirected to Red Ryu?
What the ****?

That makes no sense. That has to be a one time redirect.

Actually how do you even know this? Your claim was a reflector only.

What’s your other abilities?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What the ****?

That makes no sense. That has to be a one time redirect.

Actually how do you even know this? Your claim was a reflector only.

What’s your other abilities?
Slow down cowboy, I only told you about one of my abilities. I'm going to be asking the questions here.

What makes you so certain that was a one-time redirect?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Z-Pra-GLG

Is my current scum read.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Slow down cowboy, I only told you about one of my abilities. I'm going to be asking the questions here.

What makes you so certain that was a one-time redirect?
Has anyone else claimed redirector this whole game or been redirected outside of my targets? No. So I doubt anyone is a true redirector

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Wait a minute, couldn't Red Ryu have defended the person who was supposed to be killed? My guess is that Ura targeted whoever was supposed to die today, but Red Ryu defended them instead. Because Werekill was supposedly the N1 target, Red Ryu was left vulnerable to being killed. Not sure if it works for abilities, too.

Now, I know that the above makes me no longer exempt by Z's logic, but this is the first step towards me being an actually useful townsperson, so I'd say it's worth it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I second this.

I was willing to entertain you ura. But now your slipping back towards scum to me.
Also giraffe here has literally proved his role.

Chu claimed to have gotten a receiver. Giraffe said it was him.

Chu was town meaning he definitely didn’t lie about that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait a minute, couldn't Red Ryu have defended the person who was supposed to be killed? My guess is that Ura targeted whoever was supposed to die today, but Red Ryu defended them instead. Because Werekill was supposedly the N1 target, Red Ryu was left vulnerable to being killed. Not sure if it works for abilities, too.

Now, I know that the above makes me no longer exempt by Z's logic, but this is the first step towards me being an actually useful townsperson, so I'd say it's worth it.
This makes a lot of sense.

So if I’m reading this right, you believe ura did the kill last night and red protected the target? It lines up pretty well imo

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay, so I know I promised that I'd claim D5, so here it is. I hinted at it during Pokechu's peer pressure, but here we go.

O H N O THE PEER PRESSURE IS OVERWHELMING! I JUST CANNOT HANDLE IT!
Hey, my name's Jack! I'm actually Sero, but I'm similar to a jack of all trades, with the fact that it's just 4 one time use abilities, 3 normal, 1 quirk.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Redirect abilities. And so far, we don't know of any other redirects though I won't rule it out completely.

My target today was GLG and instead I got Red Ryu as my result. Ironically, the user who was killed N4.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
This makes a lot of sense.

So if I’m reading this right, you believe ura did the kill last night and red protected the target? It lines up pretty well imo
I didn't say that Ura did the kill, but Ura targeted the same person as that who was supposed to be killed. Ura could have done it for all I know, but luck is far from a bingo.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I want an explanation for why you think you were redirected actually.
Because my target this phase was GLG and I got Ryu instead. What more is there for you to understand?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Redirect abilities. And so far, we don't know of any other redirects though I won't rule it out completely.

My target today was GLG and instead I got Red Ryu as my result. Ironically, the user who was killed N4.
Wait a second.

Your target was giraffe

You think I redirected you to read who died.

Now how does that make sense?

For me to have redirected you and killed red, you would need to have a kill.

So you want to claim or are you gonna admit you slipped hard?

Because I couldn’t kill red unless you had a kill.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oddly enough, Z was one of the users Ryu was sus about and now he's taken out. Maybe there was smoke to the fire after all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So ura has a kill and was hiding it.

You expect me to believe there was a bomb, a vig and another townie kill ability?

I’m sorry but I doubt towns that stacked

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait a second.

Your target was giraffe

You think I redirected you to read who died.

Now how does that make sense?

For me to have redirected you and killed red, you would need to have a kill.

So you want to claim or are you gonna admit you slipped hard?

Because I couldn’t kill red unless you had a kill.
The ****?

I never mentioned anything about being a vig. All I said was that I targeted GLG and got Red Ryu as a null result due to his death N4. And somehow, this is a slip in your eyes?

And it's pretty easy to imagine what happened. Red was Mafia's kill. There literally isn't and "either-or" situation here as you paint it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So ura has a kill and was hiding it.

You expect me to believe there was a bomb, a vig and another townie kill ability?

I’m sorry but I doubt towns that stacked
You're literally being ignorant for the sake of it and that's unsettling.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oddly enough, Z was one of the users Ryu was sus about and now he's taken out. Maybe there was smoke to the fire after all.
Yes because as scum I would choose an obvious af target. Do I look that stupid?

Your not making any sense here and are desperately trying to set up a lynch when I’ve proven my role and my charcter, and yet you won’t even claim a character when our suppose to be helping town.

That’s it:

Vote: Ura

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The ****?

I never mentioned anything about being a vig. All I said was that I targeted GLG and got Red Ryu as a null result due to his death N4. And somehow, this is a slip in your eyes?

And it's pretty easy to imagine what happened. Red was Mafia's kill. There literally isn't and "either-or" situation here as you paint it.
Then please explain to me how immediately said my redirect is responsible for the kill today? That’s not how those work. My direct would only kill someone if my target had a kill skill.

Your the one not making sense here. But hey maybe it’s me, but I say we wait for what everyone else says.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Then please explain to me how immediately said my redirect is responsible for the kill today? That’s not how those work. My direct would only kill someone if my target had a kill skill.

Your the one not making sense here. But hey maybe it’s me, but I say we wait for what everyone else says.
You're redirect ≠ Mafia's kill

My ability ≠ Mafia's kill

Literally what are you going on about?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yes because as scum I would choose an obvious af target. Do I look that stupid?

Your not making any sense here and are desperately trying to set up a lynch when I’ve proven my role and my charcter, and yet you won’t even claim a character when our suppose to be helping town.

That’s it:

Vote: Ura
I'm not making sense despite clearly letting everyone know I made GLG my target? And somehow, that equals me being responsible for Ryu's death despite never saying I was a vig?

Bruh you're talking nonsense.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

You asked me who I redirected, I told you.

You then claimed that you were redirected and you said I was the only redirector claim out there so it had to be me.

You then proceeded to to say I had to be the one to kill red ryu.

When once again how could I kill with a redirect if I don’t have a kill?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

Is the existence of a town redirector and a scum redirector possible?

Z25 Z25 Ryu would have died if he targeted whoever scum killed last night, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that ryu and scum targeted the same person, whoever that might have been.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ura Ura please explain what ability you targeted glg with. and your character claim would help as well.
I second this.

And in all honestly we are coming down i the wire. Charcter claims from everyone would be very helpful to try and win as a town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Z25 Z25 Ryu would have died if he targeted whoever scum killed last night, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that ryu and scum targeted the same person, whoever that might have been.
Yes I’m aware of this possibility. My points with ura was his accusation towards me having to be why red died.

And if ryu really defended someone it would be wise for them to speak up. If no one does. I say we can likely discredit that theory. Because this is crucial info to have if it’s actually true

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Actually a question.

Did you hand any Items out last night? I don’t need to know what just if.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
And if ryu really defended someone it would be wise for them to speak up. If no one does. I say we can likely discredit that theory. Because this is crucial info to have if it’s actually true
how would that person know that ryu targeted them?

I think you need to slow down.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ura Ura please explain what ability you targeted glg with. and your character claim would help as well.
Sure, I think it's about time.

See this fella right here?

^ This is me.

I'm a third-party and my objective this game was to be targeted twice on two consecutive nights by investigative abilities. Whether Town or Mafia wins wasn't relevant. But now, I want Mafia to lose for screwing me out of my win-con.

With all the detective roles gone or very few left, there's no way for me to achieve my wincon anymore. If you recall D3, that's what I wanted to get out of Town but it's gone. Hence i'm pretty much playing this game as a townie even though i've lost either way.

My ability is to scrape someone's blood and then use it to roleblock them (in addition to my blocker ability I mentioned). Hence what I tried to do to GLG only to be redirected to Ryu.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sure, I think it's about time.

See this fella right here?

^ This is me.

I'm a third-party and my objective this game was to be targeted twice on two consecutive nights by investigative abilities. Whether Town or Mafia wins wasn't relevant. But now, I want Mafia to lose for screwing me out of my win-con.

With all the detective roles gone or very few left, there's no way for me to achieve my wincon anymore. If you recall D3, that's what I wanted to get out of Town but it's gone. Hence i'm pretty much playing this game as a townie even though i've lost either way.

My ability is to scrape someone's blood and then use it to roleblock them (in addition to my blocker ability I mentioned). Hence what I tried to do to GLG only to be redirected to Ryu.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
Hm

This is a claiming can kind of buy. It explains your shady behavior and secretiveness.

Fine: Unvote

Top Bottom