• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mafia Academia -- ENDGAME: Bites Za Dusto

D

Deleted member

****, I can't tell if I got voted out or not.

I'll just do my Night roles if I'm still here. Won't bother with Day stuff since I have nothing left to really say.

D

Deleted member

Day 2 finally reaches its awaited climax! Who will be lynched? Well, let's just say it was a golden boy but not of the shower kind
Yuga Aoyama
Quirk: Naval Laser

"Oui hon hon baguette."

You are Yuga Aoyama, the Hero Linker. Your Quirk, Naval Laser, allows you to shoot a laser from your belly button, but you'll get a cramp if you shoot it for too long.

Normal Abilities:
-Spotlight Sharing: Twice during the game, you may stay near someone during the Night. Any abilities targeting one of you will also affect the other.

Quirk Abilities:
-Pillar of Light: Every other Night, you may fire your laser upwards. This will enable all who target you on that Night to see who else also targeted you (but not which abilities were used).
To think such a shining student would be removed so early... he truly was a beacon of hope but his confidence flickered in the end, and that's what costed him his life!

@GoldenYuiitusin has been lynched. He was the Hero Linker

Night 2 starts now and ends in 24 hours!
#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity Pyra Pyra praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Just a penguin Just a penguin

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
oh shoot

I wanted to post something but it's past results now, it's too late

hmmm :[

D

Deleted member

And so, another Day is upon us. Let's see who has been eliminated from the game this time... if anyone. Oh my, it seems we do have someone and they sure got toasted.
Ochaco Uraraka
Quirk: Zero Gravity

"He said it again."

You are Ochaco Uraraka, the Hero Gladiator. Your Quirk, Zero Gravity, allows you to negate the gravity of any object you touch with the tip of your fingers.

Normal Abilities:
-Challenge: Test your skill in combat by challenging someone during the Day once, making it so that only you and they can be voted for.
*Neither you nor the person you challenged may vote during this.
*Votes will be reset once you send in the command.

Quirk Abilities:
-Zero Gravity: Every Night, you may negate someone's gravity, preventing them from using Normal Abilities.
*You cannot disable passives or any Quirk Abilities.
No, not another promising young hero! I can't stand the gravity of this situation! Why is the world so cruel!?

*Ahem*
ToasterBrains has been killed. They were the Hero Gladiator

Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Just a penguin Just a penguin

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And so, another Day is upon us. Let's see who has been eliminated from the game this time... if anyone. Oh my, it seems we do have someone and they sure got toasted.
Ochaco Uraraka
Quirk: Zero Gravity

"He said it again."

You are Ochaco Uraraka, the Hero Gladiator. Your Quirk, Zero Gravity, allows you to negate the gravity of any object you touch with the tip of your fingers.

Normal Abilities:
-Challenge: Test your skill in combat by challenging someone during the Day once, making it so that only you and they can be voted for.
*Neither you nor the person you challenged may vote during this.
*Votes will be reset once you send in the command.

Quirk Abilities:
-Zero Gravity: Every Night, you may negate someone's gravity, preventing them from using Normal Abilities.
*You cannot disable passives or any Quirk Abilities.
No, not another promising young hero! I can't stand the gravity of this situation! Why is the world so cruel!?

*Ahem*
ToasterBrains has been killed. They were the Hero Gladiator

Day 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

#HBC | Kary #HBC | Kary Z25 Z25 Pokechu Pokechu Ura Ura Lore Lore UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Dooplissity Dooplissity praline praline The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Just a penguin Just a penguin
No they killed best girl. You monsters. Only villains would do that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On a serious note. I wonder why toaster never challenged anyone. He had plenty of good possibilities.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wait is that true? There were two last minute golden votes right? That’s what broke the tie I thought. Can we get a re read of them? I’ll try and see if my math adds up.
The ones who voted for Golden was Golden himself and the affermentioned 4 users. Praline and Golden were tied in for votes.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
who said there was a doublevoter and why do they have to be scum? aren't ties decided by RNG? and it was 5/5 for praline/golden right?
Because ties either have a double lynch or they go in to overtime.

And no, i'm not buying any excuse sorry.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The ones who voted for Golden was Golden himself and the affermentioned 4 users. Praline and Golden were tied in for votes.
There’s not double voter. Ties are decided randomly

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok ura I’m gonna be real. You seem to be actively unaware of what’s going on this game or your trying to push things with realizing what’s actual fact and what’s fiction.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Shishoe literally said it’s decided by rng
This is literally the first time i've ever seen that.

In any case, i'm still convinced of a DB. And for that matter, that one of the 4 is Mafia. Given the voting pattern, it's not hard to see.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ok ura I’m gonna be real. You seem to be actively unaware of what’s going on this game or your trying to push things with realizing what’s actual fact and what’s fiction.
Literally every game i've played before never had an RNG rule. I'm sorry if I came off as ignorant.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok now I need to mention something important.

My action failed last night.

So one of things is at play.

1) a roleblocker likely scum since no one wanted to say anything about this when we discussed it in depth yesterday. But maybe I’m wrong there.

2) I targeted the lead mafia and they have an ability that blocks role blocking.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Shish said that votes had to be in bold to count so I’m not sure if poizons vote switched back to praline in time to count.

But I do think there is a possibility of a double voter

Top Bottom