• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
wait, why would someone's opinion of you get worse as your post count progresses?

I thought more posts meant being more legit.
NOT that i think the only cool ppl on here have huge post counts (believe me. My best friends on here don't have all that big post counts themselves)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah, but it also shows how much you spam.

Like right now. I got a tiny bit better, but everyone hates me a little more.
That really only applies to the forum nazis though.

wait, why would someone's opinion of you get worse as your post count progresses?

It was a play on facebook. The original comic was about your time on facebook and people's level of respect for you. The idea that the more you spend on facebook the less of a life you have off the internet.

But for smashboards post count can mean anything. You can have complete trolls who have the most posts in the world.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

NOT that i think the only cool ppl on here have huge post counts (believe me. My best friends on here don't have all that big post counts themselves)
What about meeeeee!!!!

I have at least top 200 post count on all of smashboards.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My PPD over espy's. No joke. They need a PPD rankings.

Not to mention I currently own espy's vm wall

Celestia would be sad if she saw us caring about post count :D Let us put aside our differences in numbers and get along like equals :D

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Actually, the paper has to be about how The Old Man and The Sea fits into the Modern Period of American
Literature. We still don't get to choose what we write about >.>

The other one is about how being conscious about self Nutrition can save the earth.
My two favorite subjects. I envy you, sir.

Reizilla

Let's do this. Tofu will prevail once again, just like I gave Maaaan papitas in Pokemans.

Reizilla

Tofu is a texture/nutritional enhancing food that's more badass than meat could ever be. That ****'s garbage.

Z, you lame too.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I'm gonna have to go with Leaf on this one.

Tofu is crap. Now, i've only tried it once. I hated it, but i could possibly give it another try.....

nah, i'll stick to real meat.

Reizilla

If you want tofu to be meat, you're gonna be disappointed. It's better than meat.

You probably just tried bad tofu.

vZakat

Half Genie
Oh, I thought we were talking about another pop artist since you were comparing tofu to kesha. Or is there a pop artist named tofu? I don't keep up with pop music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom