• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
But Fluttershy is a pegasus...

And you just called all the earth ponies hippies.
Lauren Faust explained somewhere Fluttershy does have the ability of weather manipulation like every other Pegasus, but her skills are more focused on interaction with animals, even befriending them.

She also explained what makes land ponies awesome, but I'm too lazy to find a link.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Greetings, Creepy Equestrian People.

kbyezach

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is there a youtube channel or something with all of the awesome 8-bit/techno/whatever remix of pony songs? :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Is there a youtube channel or something with all of the awesome 8-bit/techno/whatever remix of pony songs? :3
Yes, it's called RainbowCrash88. I would link you but I'm on my iPod and can't really view actual channels easily.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Bahahaha
Those pictures are horrifyiing.
If i see Pinkie Pie, i'm going to blame you Slush.

Currently trying to find a Rainbow Dash shirt worth buying for tournaments.
Hmmm

D

Deleted member

it's too bad you can only change the sole on most of them (ok different laces aren't really a problem to get by but still)

also, anyone know if there are any t shirts available somewhere? I want one with the rainbow dash logo like so:

D

Deleted member

oh that's pretty cool.

wish they had the logo front and center though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom