• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Link combo video ^_^

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the positive feedback ^_^

I agree with you, Zairs have always been a bit hard for me to hit with, so I stopped using them so much. Am I supposed to use Zair when im landing, or, right after I jump?

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
You should use it right after you jump; otherwise, your opponent can expect it. Begin to fastfall so you hit the ground immediately after the end of the Clawshot closes.

A good tactic you may not know: take out a bomb->jump->airdodge->Zair(or, in this case, you should be pressing A)->land->throw.

Deva

Smash Lord
I think most of your friends from earlier are on aib most of the time now.

And as far as zair, it's better to just shad while moving around. As good as zair is, if you miss you'll still get punished, so if you shad instead of releasing it right away, you can land and get away without being punished since you're in your air dodge animation. If you feel it will connect, you can release the zair at any time.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
I think most of your friends from earlier are on aib most of the time now.

And as far as zair, it's better to just shad while moving around. As good as zair is, if you miss you'll still get punished, so if you shad instead of releasing it right away, you can land and get away without being punished since you're in your air dodge animation. If you feel it will connect, you can release the zair at any time.
Thanks, I'll use this in the future

link 6321

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8008-4987
yo i really like your style with link, i loved the footstool to sword lock, very nice stuff. zair will boost your game some more and after a blade lock, you should charge up b a little but not all the way for more knock back incase your playing a real opponent on the cpu clips with locks, other than that i see good stuff, and not much wrong with him already^_^. I wish my link was that good.

ZhaR not czar

Smash Rookie
Wow. Great video. I especially enjoyed the jab lock that you initiated with a footstool jump and the d-tilt spike near the end. Like everyone above me is saying, you could use a bit more zair though.

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
Its pretty nice... I would have liked it more if you didn't slo-mo soo many clips <.<

Top Bottom