• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My kingdom for a...kingdom... <_<

GA Peach

Smash Lord
For those who care, Monday morning, my house was stricken by lightning, and was set aflame. A lot of my house was burned, and I cannot return to life at my house for about 6 to 8 weeks. My internet access may be limited, so I may not be able talk to anyone. I also don't have a cell phone at the moment. Hope to talk to you guys real soon.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Really it was lighting strike? Definitely one of those times that bad things happen to good people. If you need anything, contact me on AIM or PMs.

I am not as useful as someone close to you in distance will be but I can try.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How random, and horrible. If ever my house were to catch fire - my life would go up in flames.

The thought is scary......

I feel for you, bro. I'm real sorry for the loss.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, i am staying at a friend's house not too far from mine, so i at least have a place to stay for the time being. as i said before, it will take them about 2 months to fully restore the house. to the volcano insurance comments, i hope you guys die in a fire. and, as there was too much flammable stuff in the closet for the rain to completely quell the flames, it at least helped to contain it some. if anyone needs or cares to contact me, i have a new number. 678-934-1342.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol @ you guys thinking about the games.
This *****s house caught on fire, I doubt the first thing he thought was..."OH **** MY GAMES!!!!!!!!"
=S

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Alby, when you spend a couple hundred on a system, a couple hundred on each update of a fighting game, and a couple hundred on sticks, not to mention all the tournament fees you payed, your games become a valuable asset, if only to you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
WOW I didn't read this until just now.

Holy. ****.

Really good to hear that you're okay. It's terrifying being in a burning building...

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I can understand Tong making light of someone else's disaster, but hbox and albino should know better.

Marty: we've already talked, and I'm glad you felt the need to call me when it happened, but best of luck and also, that number you posted/the number you called me from, is that your new cell or is that Seth's cell you're borrowing?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm going to give you a call now. I had no idea until I check this thread out :(

Top Bottom