• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My kickass Ganondorf Videos!!

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
Those were pretty good. I don't have much to say other than that, since I'm not a Ganondorf main.

But...

PROTIP: No one likes an egotrip.

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
your defenitely not bad, but NEVER claim to be the best at any character. i mean look at the m2k's marth thread. that wasnt even m2k that started it.

MrSquinshee

Smash Cadet
Your friends obviously suck at approaching you, and you miss a crapton. I'm not impressed.

And why would you post a video of you getting owned?

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Yeah, I do seem like an as saying that I'd like to think im the best... But I posted a video of me getting owned so that people who play pikachus alot can help me play them.
I'll get around to adding some of your FC's in a bit...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Interesting. Though I only watched the first vid, and lost desire to watch anymore. You went from spamming >B's to spamming Dairs, with a whole load of suck in the middle.
It wasn't bad, considering Ganondorf's difficult to use, just not great.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Hello, Bizzarro Flame here. I would like to face off in a Ganon ditto match against you Pyrostormer. I need some more practice in ganon ditto matches and would be honored to verse against you.

If we do get to play, then our matches would be 3-stock, 8-minute time limit, no items, and so on. All of our matches are subject to being recorded by myself. (I only can record matches under 3 minutes. My Fc is in my profile.

marthsword

Smash Ace
Don't ever claim to be the best, makes people despise you.

You need some work. Mostly on really predicting your opponent. At one point you were charging smashes hoping he would run into you. That gives him a chance to punish Stop spamming side B and dair, mix things up to keep him guessing.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I watched some videos (Pyrostormer vs Twitch 2/2, vs DrPeePee 1/2), to try to get an idea of how other people play Ganondorf, since I've taken a recent interest in playing Link and Ganondorf.

Pyrostormer, did you play Ganondorf in Melee, by any chance? I noticed you did alot of low F-airs, and even though I'm a relative newb to the game, F-air (at least to me) seems to be better done vs midair opponents or off-stage.

Reading alot of complaints in the other Ganondorf threads, it looks like F-air was a favorite approach move among Ganonplayers in the past, though, as a 'clean-slate' player, I'd rather use the other aerials for general use.

Sparta kick is awesome :[ I was hoping to see lots more of it.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
pyrostormer did play ganon in melee, and was pretty **** good.

ganon's ftilt is NOT the sparta kick. its called the door-kicker, its official. :chuckle:

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
Sorry bro, but you're not as good as you think.
I would definitely like to get some Ganon dittos against you though.
I can give you some Pika practice too if you like, lol.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
it wasn't to bad, though I felt that you were very predictable alot of times, and didn't get the near the full potential of Ganondorf and his lethal abilities, but nice job none the less

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah id like to face you, i mean ur good, I havent even practiced the thunderstorming thing, since I dont visit the character forums that much, havent found out about this... but I use a pretty good ganon, ive 3 stocked some tough oponents, im not bragging or anything, just saying im kinda good too...

Zamato

Smash Rookie
My Gannon is better, but who knows. Maybe we can put that theory to the test one of these days. I commented a few of your vids under the user name "BrianRabil"

Tenki

Smash Hero
They were relatively old videos. Alot of people were still trying to play Ganon like they did in Melee, like shorthopped F-airs and all that stuff, and they sucked.

If he still plays Ganon, he should be alot more competent by now, so don't judge his current play with those vids ;p

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
They were relatively old videos. Alot of people were still trying to play Ganon like they did in Melee, like shorthopped F-airs and all that stuff, and they sucked.

If he still plays Ganon, he should be alot more competent by now, so don't judge his current play with those vids ;p
^ Yeah, what this man said.^

rtmcs1017

Smash Cadet
Your friends obviously suck at approaching you, and you miss a crapton. I'm not impressed.

And why would you post a video of you getting owned?
He's got balls to post a video of himself getting owned. I actually respect people who do that. Makes me feel like they can take a hit and strive to get better.

Although, I have to say the original poster's message was a little conceited. You are a good Ganon, but definitely not the best. The game hasn't been out long enough for all the professional players to figure out every nuance and trick in the game, much less amateur players. You do miss a lot, and your match-ups seemed a little uneven. That first Metaknight was horrible.

Regardless, keep up the work and fight more people. :)

Top Bottom