• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my highlights, plz critique

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
I have made a video, short as it may be, to show my better moments in the world of smash. I was never going 100%, though I was trying hard. I would just like some tips and constructive criticism on my gameplay with: Falco, Marth, and maybe some C.F. If you want to admire my other chars, that's ok, but don't tell me I suck with them, I already figured that much out (at least I'm ok). here's the video: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2WKpgi5RebQ

Edit: the vid is removed srry guys

Middi

Smash Rookie
The melee portion made me cry... seriously, I'm crying right now.

Have you watched another video about melee before? This isn't a joke is it?

You know it's ok to make a video like this, who cares how well you play it's fine... but when you add crap like... "MINDGAMES" or "Best tech ever?" or "What Limits?" on a video like this, it makes you look like a JonaDiaper (douche)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
rofl at the jona comment.

dude honestly its ok to make vids and stuff

but i think at your leve you need to be asking people how you could be getting better

i'm trying really hard not to flame you like i've been doing, but if you keep posting stuff like this >_> its hard for us to take you seriously. and therefore you will get flamed.

Oracle

Smash Master
First of all, make your video a simple collection of clips. The slow mo sucked and stuff, captions, etc.

Second, you put barwl in that video. Don't do that.

third. you appear to be scrubbish. You stay on the stage many times when you should have gone off and edgeguarded. Christ, you were SAMUS. You can always recover as samus.

first work on your advanced techs, then your spacing, then your mindgames, and play better people

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
The melee portion made me cry... seriously, I'm crying right now.

Have you watched another video about melee before? This isn't a joke is it?

You know it's ok to make a video like this, who cares how well you play it's fine... but when you add crap like... "MINDGAMES" or "Best tech ever?" or "What Limits?" on a video like this, it makes you look like a JonaDiaper (douche)
lmao

hate on me more plzzz

Top Bottom