• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Fox Compilation Video (Trailer)

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Even though Fox gets so much bad rep in tiers and such, I still play him with a passion (and have done well in several tournaments with him). I've decided to make a compilation video from recent matches - here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rbOFe9A8fo&fmt=18

All the matches in that video were on wifi (I'm a lot quicker offline ^_^)

Let me know what you think; thanks~

DDM

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
lol, i spied online play in that video.
:p

decent fox, but i did see some d-smash's that should have been u-smash's but w/e this isn't the critique thread.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I really need to get into the habit of using uSmash more (especially. after dAir)
I also think I have an unhealthy obsession with Fox's bAir, and combos I keep making up haha
(bAir > reverse dTilt , bAir > uTilt > etc, bAir > u/dSmash, bAir > reverse jab > grab, etc etc :D)
also I don't use fox's laser enough >_>;;

Zephil

Smash Ace
aw man I thought I was the only blue fox :p... anyway I like the trailer very good (very long trailer enough for being a combo video) but I enjoyed a lot and learn a couple of things... I will be waiting for the complete video

Top Bottom