• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My First Online Match

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
Yup, not to long ago I was able to access the Wi-Fi Connectivity for my Wii. "Finally!" I said to myself.

Anyways, I set my profile up and went into battle.

I picked my best character and tried my hardest to get some hits in, but gee-wiz, did I get my carcuss handed to me. I didn't bother recording my first match because it was such a horrible match... I just find it funny how I put my years of Smashing into a 2 minute fight and in the end got ripped apart. Oh well.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
you cant compare skill in online brawl, its just ikes, pikachu's kirby other strong spam monsters. So basicly, you'd likely pwn them 1 on 1

Barge

All I want is a custom title
With Anyone really sucks, its better if you play with friends or people you add.

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
Lol. I'm not so good with 3 people in one match. I prefer one-on-one or one-on-one-on-one. Not so much a a 4 Player Smash For All. Anyways, yeah I just hung out with Hyperstation two days ago we fought a couple times. He's on my Friend Roster now. Anyways. Yeah this thread can be closed whenever.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sorry to hear your first match sucked...

With Anyone isn't that great, but if you find decent people to play it's fun. Add people that are closer geographically and then you'll have matches that are ok.

Top Bottom