• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Experience at Kelly Clarkson's Stronger Concert

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Link to original post: [drupal=5415]My Experience at Kelly Clarkson's Stronger Concert[/drupal]

Over the summer, I went to Kelly Clarkson's Stronger Concert with a few cousins. It was the most fun thing I did the whole summer.

As soon as we got to the concert, the first thing we saw was a line of at least 200 people waiting for the women's bathroom.
After walking around the line, we went straight to our seats. A half hour later The Fray performed. I didn't even know who The Fray was until that night, but I recognized a few of their songs from the radio. I wish I payed attention to their music instead of wishing Kelly would come out already, because their songs were very good. After they finished singing about 12 songs iirc, they took a break and Kelly Clarkson came out 20 minutes later.

She started with "My Life Would Suck Without You". I never really liked that song before but It sounded 100x better live so I loved it.
These are all the songs she sang that night that I can remember:
1. my Life would suck with out you
2. miss independent. She replaced the snares in the song with real hand claps and it sounded much better.
3. you love me. I love this song now, but at the concert, it was my first time hearing it.
4. already gone. It was performed completely different from the song on the radio. She used vocals in the background instead of the stringed interments.
5. don't you want to stay. She sang this song with The Fray. It was decent.
6. Stronger. Everyone started leaving as soon as she started singing Stronger. They probably knew there would be a lot of traffic and didnt want to get stuck. And everyone knew this was the last song.
7. Behind these hazel eyes. This was by far the best song at the concert. Someone put it on youtube so I still watch it sometimes.
8. Because of you. She sang a piano version of the song but added guitar and drums only for the last chorus of the song.
9. Dark Side. I don't like this song so much.
10. We are young. I was very surprised when she sang this and I liked it better than the original.
11. Somebody that I used to know. The audience was very happy when she sang this song. It wasn't as good as the orignal.
12. Breakaway. Kelly asked the audience to sing with her and they did.
13. Since you been gone - This song sounded a lot better live.

I wish Kelly would have sang Walk Away, Never Again, Sober and Maybe.
My favorite songd were Behind These Hazel Eyes, Miss Indpendent, Because Of You

It took 2 hours to get home. The next day I looked on youtube and found a lot of videos from the concert and I watched them all.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I get the feeling from you that you are a future psycho Kelly Clarkson super fan and it's only a matter of time before we see you on the news after you kidnap her and lock her in your basement,

or try and mail her an acid bomb and kill yourself on camera while listening to her music, like that Bjork stalker guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Lopez_(stalker)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I was expecting some kind of amazing life lesson or epiphany you had at the end...

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I get the feeling from you that you are a future psycho Kelly Clarkson super fan and it's only a matter of time before we see you on the news after you kidnap her and lock her in your basement,

or try and mail her an acid bomb and kill yourself on camera while listening to her music, like that Bjork stalker guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Lopez_(stalker)
Are you serious? I would never do any of that

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't worry, LT's just mad you thought of it before he did.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I reported some of the posts in this thread and took pictures in case you edit them.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shopped. I can tell because of a few pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I reported some of the posts in this thread and took pictures in case you edit them.
Alright fella, I'm gonna inform you now. We're joking with you. We're not even being mean about it.

It's proper nice that you can like something this much, you watched the footage again because you wanted to relive an exciting point in your life.

You need to chill. We (Maybe just me, I can't speak for other people) don't really dislike you. Yet.

If you take this stuff this seriously now you're going to give yourself a heart attack stressing about other people messing with you. It's a bad way to live.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I gotta say this though. Bjork's music is way way way better than Kelly Clarkson's and way "more worth" being criminally insanely obsessive over. I don't really get the infatuation with someone who is a pop machine from design. Her music is just mass-marketed homogenized blandness. If you absolutely MUST go all "I-love-you-so-much-that-I-have-to-kill-you" then it should at least be for a real artist >_>

I don't want to get misconstrued here. What I am saying is that everyone reading this should listen to Bjork. nobody should try to kill her.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't have as much interest on both, but I've listened to Kelly clarkson for sometime in middle school.

And then I switched to paramore (still love her music).

And then Skrillex (still love his music).

And then every good electronica music artists I could find, especially remixes of celebrity songs.

Right now, I don't really think Kelly is as best, but she's still good. Nice to know you had fun at her concert.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Shopped. I can tell because of a few pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.
Robert Downey Jr why are you on SWF I want my ****ing Iron Man 3 you ****ing little piece of **** *****

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's gonna revolve around Extremis which I kind of don't like at all so meh, I can wait.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We're joking with you
Calling someone a psycho killer obsessed fan is kinda mean.

That's all I'm going to say though since I think it may have sorted itself out. Quite honestly it's just the fact that I don't even man, I don't even.

Wat.

Life was easier as a drunk.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I don't have as much interest on both, but I've listened to Kelly clarkson for sometime in middle school.

And then I switched to paramore (still love her music).

And then Skrillex (still love his music).

And then every good electronica music artists I could find, especially remixes of celebrity songs.

Right now, I don't really think Kelly is as best, but she's still good. Nice to know you had fun at her concert.
I also dont think Kelly is at her best right now if that's what you mean. Her stronger album sounds like the songs were designed to be popular radio songs. I liked her 2nd and 3rd album a lot more (Breakway, My December). I do like a few songs from Stronger though like "You Love Me", "Stronger" and "The War is Over".

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Sounds like you had fun Blue! I wish I could go to a concert D: I've never been to one :c

Just ignore the trolls, lol.

Top Bottom