• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Epic Doubles Team (I am the Sheik.) Rate it!

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
^ My Dubz Partner ^

"As you can see", I saved your butt from being gimped about 17 bagillion times! xD And that is the reason "were" won..

Bad gramma FOO!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
That Luigi player uses "Mars" as his tag. I'm shocked. What are the chances of three people coming up with the same tag? If I see another person have this tag, i'm changing mine.

demodemo

Smash Ace
that ganondorf shouldnt have been able to hit you, you fail

lawl just playing. more utilt, but if you want advice i have to see 1v1s

Mars-

Smash Champion
That Luigi player uses "Mars" as his tag. I'm shocked. What are the chances of three people coming up with the same tag? If I see another person have this tag, i'm changing mine.
I have senoirity over all of you so yeah.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Counter shouldn't slip in through the ftilts if you aren't just mashing the button and you're timing it right.

Technically dolphin slash shouldn't either but its like a 1 frame margin of error or something

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
What are the chances of three people coming up with the same tag?

Quite high. It's like saying what are the chances of three people having the same name.

Doesn't help that Mars is incidentally the god of War. Brawl, War, etc...

-Mars-

Smash Hero

Quite high. It's like saying what are the chances of three people having the same name.

Doesn't help that Mars is incidentally the god of War. Brawl, War, etc...
Lol, I know; I was just proud of myself for coming up with the name in the first place:)

Top Bottom